THE BROWNS BOARD

This is what my wife wears, and I enforce it

And by way of a birthday present, here's something to smile about. Remember that guy that killed the off duty british soldier with a machete? He got the crap kicked out of him in jail. Lost his teeth. Being the scumbag he is, he's suing the prison service. But, and here's the cherry on top, he's had to drop the case because no lawyer would represent him.

And by way of a birthday present, here's something to smile about. Remember that guy that killed the off duty british soldier with a machete? He got the crap kicked out of him in jail. Lost his teeth. Being the scumbag he is, he's suing the prison service. But, and here's the cherry on top, he's had to drop the case because no lawyer would represent him.

Too bad Hillary doesn't practice in Great Britain. ;)

I do like the loser pays approach though. Good job.

WSS

We

"This is what my wife wears"...cool I like the shirt.........

"and I enforce it".........maybe Diehard meant to say "and I encourage her to wear it" :)

Unless I am reading this wrong you should not make (enforce) another person to wear something/anything.

Maybe Diehard meant as a veteran he saw to it what was said on the shirt he was part of making (enforcing) that truth. In that case there is no problem but if the enforcement is making someone wear a shirt that is not acceptable (unless you are a Muslim who treat women many times as second class citizens and why I jokingly said Ok Muhammad)

I probably read it wrong so sorry Diehard...my bad OBF

"This is what my wife wears"...cool I like the shirt.........

"and I enforce it".........maybe Diehard meant to say "and I encourage her to wear it" :)

Unless I am reading this wrong you should not make (enforce) another person to wear something/anything.

Maybe Diehard meant as a veteran he saw to it what was said on the shirt he was part of making (enforcing) that truth. In that case there is no problem but if the enforcement is making someone wear a shirt that is not acceptable (unless you are a Muslim who treat women many times as second class citizens and why I jokingly said Ok Muhammad)

I probably read it wrong so sorry Diehard...my bad OBF

I meant enforce the point of the shirt. See how things can get misinterpreted not only on here, but in life? That Navy coin is pretty cool heh? Think I'm going to buy one.

I meant enforce the point of the shirt. See how things can get misinterpreted not only on here, but in life? That Navy coin is pretty cool heh? Think I'm going to buy one.

True. It took a second read for me to see what you were really saying.

That Navy coin is very cool with a very important scripture verse. There is a lot to read into the bible verse for example that verse speaks of putting on the full armor of God. Did you notice all the armor is in the front with none in the back? We are to face the enemy always and never run away...we have no protection in the back all the armor is in the front. Also all the armor is defensive except the sword of the spirit which is the word of God. This is why attacks on the integrity of the word are so damaging. When Jesus was tempted of satan he overcame him with the word. We must trust in the word ourselves. You cannot trust what you don't fully believe in.

Archived