THE BROWNS BOARD

Clinton Foundation donors made demands to State department

bbedward

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-uncovers-new-batch-hillary-clinton-emails/

More proof that Crooked Hillary is bought and paid for, beholden to her donors.

The foundation is going to go up in flames in the not-so-distant future, probably the biggest scandal in US political history.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sigh...

Was this work related? Setting up a convo? Classified?

In earlier testimony did Huma disclose she used HRC's e-mail for routine matters?

EDIT: Yup....she did...

Someone, who should be feeling really stupid about now, owes Huma an apology....

Q Okay. And when you came to the StateDepartment, were you also assigned an e-mail account issued by the State Department? 09:47:52
A Yes, I was. 09:47:52
Q Okay. And what was that e-mail account? 09:47:55
A That was AbedinH@State.gov. 09:47:59
Q Okay. And did you use that account for your state-related work? 09:48:06
A Yes, I did. 09:48:07
Q Okay. Did you also use your e-mail account that was issued with the domain @Clintonemail.com for your State Department work? 09:48:19

A My practice was to use my State.gov e-mail. I did the vast majority of my work on State.gov, at my computer and on my BlackBerry when we traveled. And I used Clinton e-mail for just about everything -- everything else. I used that for the Clinton family matters and, frankly, I used it for my own personal e-mail, as well. 09:48:43

Q Okay. But you also used it at times for state-related matters? 09:48:48
A Yes. There were occasions when I did do that, correct.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/JW-v-State-Abedin-Deposition-01363.pdf

nobody owes humawiener an apology. She was complicit in all this email deletion, secretive schedule

burning,

everything. She's a dirtbag asst to higgardly.

http://nypost.com/2016/07/04/huma-abedin-admits-that-clinton-burned-daily-schedules/

not yet - humaweiner is complicit in everything higgardly,

and she sucks as an American.

Judge Nap: Leaks Could Trigger 'Saturday Night Massacre' in Hillary ...
insider.foxnews.com/.../judge-napolitano-new-hillary-clinton-email-revel...
Jun 27, 2016 - ... aide Huma Abedin to the then-secretary of state and her inner circle, ... He said that Clinton's failure to turn over this email could add perjury ...
More Lies: Newly-Discovered Withheld Emails Highlight Hillary's ...
townhall.com/.../surprise-more-workrelated-emails-withheld-by-hillary-a...
Jun 28, 2016 - ... Withheld Emails Highlight Hillary's Unaccountability, Possible Perjury... her private account with her deputy chief of staff, Huma Abedin.

Throw all the shit at the wall you want to, cal...

I refuted bb's charge, one I am sure you were more than willing to embrace, and probably debunked the latest e-mail chain in the process....

My work here is done.

Sigh...

Was this work related? Setting up a convo? Classified?

In earlier testimony did Huma disclose she used HRC's e-mail for routine matters?

EDIT: Yup....she did...

Someone, who should be feeling really stupid about now, owes Huma an apology....

Q Okay. And when you came to the StateDepartment, were you also assigned an e-mail account issued by the State Department? 09:47:52
A Yes, I was. 09:47:52
Q Okay. And what was that e-mail account? 09:47:55
A That was AbedinH@State.gov. 09:47:59
Q Okay. And did you use that account for your state-related work? 09:48:06
A Yes, I did. 09:48:07
Q Okay. Did you also use your e-mail account that was issued with the domain @Clintonemail.com for your State Department work? 09:48:19

A My practice was to use my State.gov e-mail. I did the vast majority of my work on State.gov, at my computer and on my BlackBerry when we traveled. And I used Clinton e-mail for just about everything -- everything else. I used that for the Clinton family matters and, frankly, I used it for my own personal e-mail, as well. 09:48:43

Q Okay. But you also used it at times for state-related matters? 09:48:48
A Yes. There were occasions when I did do that, correct.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/JW-v-State-Abedin-Deposition-01363.pdf

So she used her personal email that was on the clintonemail domain/server.

That's not the same thing as literally using and having access to Hillary's own email account.

How does this:

"And I used Clinton e-mail for just about everything -- everything else. I used that for the Clinton family matters and, frankly, I used it for my own personal e-mail, as well."

Not cover your last attempt to grasp at a straw?

How does this:

"And I used Clinton e-mail for just about everything -- everything else. I used that for the Clinton family matters and, frankly, I used it for my own personal e-mail, as well."

Not cover your last attempt to grasp at a straw?

She's referring to Clintonemail.com domain

She had her own email huma@clintonemail.com or whatever TF it was.

That's not the same thing as actually using Hillary's email account - which she did.

---

I can see how you can misconstrue her saying "I used Clinton e-mail" as her saying she actually used Clinton's email account.

But in context with the question, it's very clear she's referring to her own account on the clintonemail domain.

Huma Abedin sent and received emails from hrod17@clintonemail.com

BREAKING: New Report Claims the Department of Justice Injustice Rejected FBI Requests to Investigate Clinton Foundation

This stinks, and stinks bad, but it’s not a huge shock to anyone who knows how the Clinton Crime Family and liberal politics, in general, work.

http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/08/10/breaking-new-report-claims-department-justice-rejected-fbi-requests-investigate-clinton-foundation/

Expect anything else from ole Loretta?

CNN: It’s hard to tell where ANY lines are drawn between State Dept and Clinton Foundation

CNN did a piece on the newly released emails that show how Clinton Foundation donors may have been getting preferential treatment at Clinton’ State Department.

One particular email is from the man running the Clinton Foundation, Doug Band, telling Hillary’s top aides that certain Nigerian-Lebanaese billionaire needs a State Departement favor. In the email, Band reminded Hillary’s aides that this man is a key guy there, and wanted them to put him in touch with the State Department Ambassador to Lebanon.

I’m glad to see CNN covering this, but I wish it was getting the kind of coverage Trump’s comment from yesterday is getting.

http://therightscoop.com/cnn-its-hard-to-tell-where-any-lines-are-drawn-between-state-dept-and-clinton-foundation/

That's not the same thing as actually using Hillary's email account - which she did.

---

I can see how you can misconstrue her saying "I used Clinton e-mail" as her saying she actually used Clinton's email account.

But in context with the question, it's very clear she's referring to her own account on the clintonemail domain.

So we've gone from clear-cut perjury based on a carefully selected section of a transcript to an interpretation...

I accept your surrender.

Vet your supporting info in the future, please...

She had access to the classified information that Higgardly illegally kept on her private email server.

How many documented ones? Take your time counting and use your toes if you have to...

---

FFS... she was HRC's assistant.... of course she had access to hrod17@ etc... heads of orgs have assistants screen and reply to simple stuff like a convo request.

When it comes out she had access to hrclinton@state.gov get back to me...

more truth is coming out, despite clintons' desperate attempts to hide all the facts...

filthier and dirtier higgardly.

Clinton foundation/state dept.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/09/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-judicial-watch/index.html

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/08/10/report-fbi-wanted-an-investigation-into-the-clinton-foundation-but-the-justice-department-declined/

Archived