THE BROWNS BOARD

Listening to gary johnson on the radio....

Clevfan4life

Go .308

no, no, no.

we have 28 acres, 14 acres woods. A 308 is too big, unless I'm going to go out west or Canada or something,

and hunt bear or mountain goat, etc. I think a 5.56 would be perfect - I shoot a groundhog in groundhog skeet,

and it would just disintegrate away.

no, no, no.

we have 28 acres, 14 acres woods. A 308 is too big, unless I'm going to go out west or Canada or something,

and hunt bear or mountain goat, etc. I think a 5.56 would be perfect - I shoot a groundhog in groundhog skeet,

28 acres? Thats a shit ton of land cal....how is 308 too big for that? You should construct a range on ur place, make some good money doing that. Do you have a natural depression/valley on ur property?

no, no, no.

5.56 is a powerful round and way bigger then you need to hunt a groundhog.

Unless you reload, .308 can become cost prohibitive but I shoot a lot. I have a Defensive Handgun course I am teaching this weekend. In the evening, we are doing some rifle work. I am playing with different loads (hey oh) with FAL to see if I can get decent groups out of it.

Logic you teach in the area?

That's what shotguns are for

Underbarrel to the ar maybe. By itself you'd better be clise range. But as u know full well when "zombies" mass together u might have to start plinking them further out. A 308 will go through a "zombies" head and any "zombie" heads behind him and then travel through a car door if necessary.

#308ftw

Underbarrel to the ar maybe. By itself you'd better be clise range. But as u know full well when "zombies" mass together u might have to start plinking them further out. A 308 will go through a "zombies" head and any "zombie" heads behind him and then travel through a car door if necessary.

#308ftw

Maybe you need some specialty shotgun shells? Really there is no beating a 12 ga. For home defense.

Archived