THE BROWNS BOARD

Best Reason for "Never Trump" I have Heard to Date...

Tour2ma

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tour there is no doubt Trump is in serious trouble, whether or not he can turn it around? Seems like a monumental task right now...........

POLL: American Voters Hate Trump Almost as Much as ISIS

In first place, the notorious terror group and serial decapitators ISIS, with 61% of respondents indicating that ISIS threatened their way of life. In second place, Donald Trump was viewed as a threat to their personal way of life by 54% of Americans.

Which, if you are keeping track at home, is not good news in terms of Trump's chances of winning the general election.

http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/08/10/poll-american-voters-hate-trump-almost-much-isis/

Okay it’s definitely time for the GOP TO PANIC!

The Fox News Decision Team has put together a new presidential electoral map based on the current trends in polling, and it’s devastating for Trump:

http://therightscoop.com/okay-its-definitely-time-for-the-gop-to-panic/

I'm going to love the tears come November 9th when Trump wins in a landslide.

Maybe in some Bizzaro-world alternate universe he might, but, in this universe, he will crash and burn miserably unless he does something drastically different from what he's doing now. The majority of Americans want no part of Hillary's corruption either, but at the moment, she's doing better than Trump's carnival barking.

Personally, I'd like to see both Gary Johnson and Jill Stein in the debates this fall. The more options people have besides a crook and a clown, the better.

Maybe in some Bizzaro-world alternate universe he might, but, in this universe, he will crash and burn miserably unless he does something drastically different from what he's doing now. The majority of Americans want no part of Hillary's corruption either, but at the moment, she's doing better than Trump's carnival barking.

Personally, I'd like to see both Gary Johnson and Jill Stein in the debates this fall. The more options people have besides a crook and a clown, the better.

I just want at least one 1v1 Hillary Trump debate. They can bring ole Jill and Gary for the other two.

He's going to win in a landslide though.

Poll shows trump losing

- "It is too early to speculate"

- "The people that run that poll are biased"

- "Whatever. He's going to win easily!"

alright

I haven't said any of those things, but I will bet a nice case of beer on a Trump win

I just want at least one 1v1 Hillary Trump debate. They can bring ole Jill and Gary for the other two.

He's going to win in a landslide though.

LOL BB, that's IF he decides to debate. Doesn't want you-know -who asking the questions.

Something a little personal. I've sent (small change) to the RNC ever since Hillary was running for senator from NY- that's how much I dislike her. Now you have to realize once you get on the RNC's mailing list- get ready for a paper deluge in your mailbox in a major election year- one beggin' letter at least every two weeks, if not more often. So I got two this week- and here's what happened. (I could have been nasty, and sent them back on their nickel since they were paying the postage for my response, but I decided to actually put a Forever stamp on each to save them the $0.49 cents.) That's all they got.

The first was from Trump's "Make America Great" "Dear Donald, tone it down a notch- or you're gonna lose big time."

The second was from the RNC "Dear Reince, Mr. Trump has disgusted me to the point I currently cannot financially support his campaign. I'm seriously considering leaving my presidential vote blank."

This is slightly paraphrased from one of the comments in OBF's link. I saw this train wreck coming the minute Trump started winning primaries.

"I don't see why so many are in shock. All constitutional conservatives, have done their homework more than 10 months ago and knew from connecting those dots that Trump could never beat Hillary way before the pundits did. (Edit: mainly because he's alienated- as I said before- most of the white collar professionals he needs to win, not to mention a large portion of women and Hispanics- MHO Donald's campaign is dead in the water.)

One must know how the criminal mind works and the masses were too cocky to realize, that it's not what Hillary knows, it's who she knows that counts.

But fools ripped it out of Republican reach for a pompous buffoon only to pass the baton to the biggest crook on two feet. Now live with it!

Just ask, us conservatives, we knew it all along but we were few."

I guess the new "thing" is to suck Hilary's nuts in one side of your mouth while telling everyone how much you can't stand her out of the other side.

You can just stick with the classics. Everything is always black and white. Hate or love. 0 or 1...

I guess the new "thing" is to suck Hilary's nuts in one side of your mouth while telling everyone how much you can't stand her out of the other side.

That's pretty much what a lot of Republican voters are doing now with Trump, because #NeverHillary

It is simple math. We have a choice between Clinton and Trump both flawed candidates. I'm going with the one who isn't crooked and maybe a novice at politics but has the potential to grow into the job...............and he is better on the issues I care about. Republicans should think about that instead of not supporting the republican nominee. Supreme court justices come to mind. Trump has promised to nominate constitutional judges to the bench, that should be enough right there alone to get conservatives to vote for Trump. Trump will be better for those who believe in gun rights and the list goes on.

I've been reading Ken burns' excellent book on the civil war and a random quote by, I believe, Mary chestnut jumped out at me. The gist is that the war mainly came about not because of slaves or states rights but because we hated each other so much. I can't help but feel that the conditions are getting right for another civil war if that is indeed the truth.

It is simple math. We have a choice between Clinton and Trump both flawed candidates. I'm going with the one who isn't crooked and maybe a novice at politics but has the potential to grow into the job...............and he is better on the issues I care about. Republicans should think about that instead of not supporting the republican nominee. Supreme court justices come to mind. Trump has promised to nominate constitutional judges to the bench, that should be enough right there alone to get conservatives to vote for Trump. Trump will be better for those who believe in gun rights and the list goes on.

He's surrounded himself with people you like, can't be too hard for you to pull the trigger for him.

TFW when you have to hate her because your constituents do, but have to love her because your donors do.

I don't believe it is the social conservatives like myself who are abandoning Trump right now but the establishment wing of the GOP who want open borders to keep the cheap labor and are for TPP and NAFTA trade deals. They didn't get their candidate elected this time (Jeb Bush) and now they won't support the nominee who did win.

George Bush has been quiet but the recent letter signed by 50 of his former advisers claiming Trump to be unfit was just a dagger into Trump's back and a payback for some of the things Trump has said about Bush IMO.

I don't believe it is the social conservatives like myself who are abandoning Trump right now but the establishment wing of the GOP who want open borders to keep the cheap labor and are for TPP and NAFTA trade deals. They didn't get their candidate elected this time (Jeb Bush) and now they won't support the nominee who did win.

George Bush has been quiet but the recent letter signed by 50 of his former advisers claiming Trump to be unfit was just a dagger into Trump's back and a payback for some of the things Trump has said about Bush IMO.

They would rather have Clinton, who will most likely be a miserable failure as President and then have a shot at the 2020 election.

I haven't said any of those things, but I will bet a nice case of beer on a Trump win

Since The Donald is sure to win in a landslide, how many points do I get? :)

Done!!! We're going to need something to shore up our "relationship" by the time November rolls around.

Not that it'll matter, but are you a Shiner Bock fan?

Since The Donald is sure to win in a landslide, how many points do I get? :)

Done!!! We're going to need something to shore up our "relationship" by the time November rolls around.

Not that it'll matter, but are you a Shiner Bock fan?

Not particularly, but that's the only Shiner beer I've tried afaik.

I don't know too much about the Texas beer scene, other than it's not nearly as good as Cleveland's.

That's pretty much what a lot of Republican voters are doing now with Trump, because #NeverHillary

Poll just came out that nearly two-thirds of Repub's are voting against HRC, wheres only about a third of Dems are voting against Trump.

...and he is better on the issues I care about. Republicans should think about that instead of not supporting the republican nominee. Supreme court justices come to mind. Trump has promised to nominate constitutional judges to the bench, that should be enough right there alone to get conservatives to vote for Trump.

Translation: Judges whose conclusions I will agree with...

And that's fine, but there are always mitigating factors that prevent you from anticipating how your chosen Judge will vote.

All SCOTUS judges are "constitutional" since their role is defined by the Constitution.

Interestingly part of that role prescribes "activism"....

"The judicial Power shall extend to all Cases, in Law and Equity, arising under this Constitution, the Laws of the United States... —to Controversies between two or more States;—between a State and Citizens of another State;—between Citizens of different States;..."

Settling controversies between States and a State and citizens of another was the role SCOTUS played in "settling" the abortion and same-sex marriage issues nationwide.

You have activist judges who don't follow the constitution in their rulings. I just want judges who follow the constitution and not make law from the bench. Roe v Wade for example was a ruling that had no basis in our constitution and I have read from pro choice lawyers who openly admit that.

Settling controversies between States and a State and citizens of another was the role SCOTUS played in "settling" the abortion and same-sex marriage issues nationwide.

Well at least when states vote on these issues you have millions of citizens involved in making the decision instead of 9 unelected judges deciding for everyone.

Not particularly, but that's the only Shiner beer I've tried afaik.

I don't know too much about the Texas beer scene, other than it's not nearly as good as Cleveland's.

So the bet is on?

Doesn't have to be a Texas beer... but it'd be cool.... and Shiner markets a variety sampler. Some inclusions are seasonal. But plenty of time to pick a poison...

Interesting that you don't know Texas beers, but know Cleveland's are better. Very "Trumpish" stand... ;)

You are ruthless Tour :D

I have my moments... time for a nap...

Archived