THE BROWNS BOARD

Is trump really claiming obama founded isis?

Clevfan4life

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Without having read any of what you might be referring to, I'm guessing the latter? Though, knowing Trump's ways he's probably making it sound ambiguous enough that the 'great unwashed' will conflate the two.

That being said, he's not being particularly ambiguous this time

“He’s the founder of ISIS. He’s the founder of ISIS. He’s the founder. He founded ISIS.” He added, “I would say the co-founder would be crooked Hillary Clinton.”

Again it's obvious what he means to anyone with half a brain. Trouble is, half the nation doesn't have half a brain, and will end up thinking Obama is literally involved in the day to day running of ISIS as part of his plan to enforce sharia law on the US or something.

So why does he phrase things in such a way?

Again it's obvious what he means to anyone with half a brain. Trouble is, half the nation doesn't have half a brain, and will end up thinking Obama is literally involved in the day to day running of ISIS as part of his plan to enforce sharia law on the US or something.

Because he thinks like the majority of people from his era have thought. They don't consider the two way street that communication is. He's used to being able to say what he wants because he's The Don. For some in this country, that's what they like in Trump the politician, and to some degree, it is appealing. I think we would all like our politicians to be a bit more blunt, firm and factual with their words instead of this dancing game around the actual issue.

Unfortunately, his candor will bite him in the ass. But we will see.

Ok ed even you have to acknowledge this is going off the deep end. U remember those freelance articles i posted about the founders of isis? So im someone who is suspicious that perhaps theres more to isis, that being said if u accuse our standing president of founding isis i want immediate proof. If he has it, the admin should be tried at the hague and executed. If trump has no proof of this and just spouting election nonsense he should be thrown in jail tom and never let out

Because he thinks like the majority of people from his era have thought. They don't consider the two way street that communication is. He's used to being able to say what he wants because he's The Don. For some in this country, that's what they like in Trump the politician, and to some degree, it is appealing. I think we would all like our politicians to be a bit more blunt, firm and factual with their words instead of this dancing game around the actual issue.

Unfortunately, his candor will bite him in the ass. But we will see.

There's a difference between being candid and being misleading like that. He could easily say "Obama's policies led directly to the foundation of ISIS, and Hillary Clinton was an integral part of that process" but nope, "Obama is the founder of ISIS" repeatedly.

REPORT: RNC Chair warns Trump!

Time Magazine is out with a report today that the RNC Chair allegedly warned Trump last week that if he doesn’t get his act together, the RNC will shift its focus to Senate and Congressional races:

Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus told Donald Trump in a phone call last week that if he doesn’t turn his flailing campaign around, the national party may shift its focus from his candidacy to down-ballot races, according to two GOP officials briefed on the exchange.

The officials said Priebus described to Trump internal party polls that show his campaign headed in the wrong direction. Priebus told Trump that he would have been better off had he spent the days since the Republican convention at his Mar-a-Lago Club, officials said.

Trump denied the officials’ account of the exchange.

http://therightscoop.com/report-rnc-chair-warns-trump/

Trouble is, half the nation doesn't have half a brain...

Yes it does... between two-thirds and three-quarters of a brain in fact.... it's been measured.

Recent poll found that 70% of Republicans (about 40% of the population still have questions about Obama's US citizenship). Then do the math.... 0.4 x 0.7 = 0.28 or 28% brainless.

If you watch the clip why he phrased this the way he did becomes clearer... audience response. He kept tweeking the line until the crowd maxxed out.

Trump was gifted with Cruz dropping out of the race on May 3rd giving him about a six week heads up on Clinton who was still battling Sanders. Trump instead of working to unify the party at this point continually and foolishly kept giving speeches railing against Cruz and attacking other republicans. For weeks he was caught up in these attacks instead of focusing on Obama and Clinton.

Immediately after the GOP convention he was still focused on raising millions of dollars to defeat Cruz, Kasich and any other republican he had a beef with and NOT on Obama and Clinton.

He has ran the most horribly run campaign I have seen in my lifetime. Yes the media is biased and helps Clinton but Trump has self inflicted many of his own wounds.

Without having read any of what you might be referring to, I'm guessing the latter? Though, knowing Trump's ways he's probably making it sound ambiguous enough that the 'great unwashed' will conflate the two.

Of course it's the latter, only a fool would believe otherwise, like only a fool would think that he meant that the Second Amendment people should shoot Hillary rather than just vote against her and only a Fool Believes then he's a Russian plant.

All those charges are ridiculous and it's even more ridiculous to give them so much ink.

But there are idiots out there who, even though they don't believe it, love to spread the shit.

WSS

In other words, he was being Trump... a petulant child.

The worst election ever. What is Clinton but corrupt to the core? Her and Bill have enriched themselves to millions of dollars in pay to play when Hillary was sec of state. Sadly the dems have nominated the worst candidate they could possibly elect only to have the republicans top them with the republicans electing maybe the only republican around whose negatives are worse than Clintons.

The worst election ever. What is Clinton but corrupt to the core? Her and Bill have enriched themselves to millions of dollars in pay to play when Hillary was sec of state. Sadly the dems have nominated the worst candidate they could possibly elect only to have the republicans top them with the republicans electing maybe the only republican around whose negatives are worse than Clintons.

But Donald Trump eats chicken with a knife and fork!

WSS

Why isnt trump talking about the seth rich murder? I mean why wail away about dumb shit when u have something potentially legit as fuck staring u right in tje face?

Because Trump doesn't want to die in his sleep. It seems, he's smart of enough to know where to draw the line.

Isis does have a fuckload of US weaponry.

Maybe he has the inside track to the info Assange is claiming he has, that Clinton sold weapons to Isis.

A few years ago when the Iraqi army (who outnumbered ISIS 30 to 1) in Mosul fled from ISIS they left huge amounts of military equipment behind.

Because Trump doesn't want to die in his sleep. It seems, he's smart of enough to know where to draw the line.

But he's fine saying obama founded isis? Cause if that is true and he had some sort of proof, trump 1 would have fallen out of the sky already with some bum battery as the cause.

I thought "the right" hated Assange?

As for the weapons... there's no doubt we, as in the US Government, have been arming factions that have either joined ISIS or sold their arms to ISIS.

And is Seth Rich a Russian?

The worst election ever. What is Clinton but corrupt to the core?

Her and Bill have enriched themselves to millions of dollars in pay to play when Hillary was sec of state.

Sadly the dems have nominated the worst candidate they could possibly elect only to have the republicans top them with the republicans electing maybe the only republican around whose negatives are worse than Clintons.

• Competent?
  • Glad the verdict is in... but I missed the trial.
  • Would you have voted for Biden?

Biden has made a number of gaffes but he still would have been one of the better dems to run. He is an excellent debater. The best for me would have been Jim Webb who went nowhere. You have to admit Tour the DNC rigged their system to favor Clinton (leaked emails prove it). They (DWS) wanted Hillary Clinton and made sure she won the nomination.

I thought "the right" hated Assange?

As for the weapons... there's no doubt we, as in the US Government, have been arming factions that have either joined ISIS or sold their arms to ISIS.

And is Seth Rich a Russian?

• Competent?
  • Glad the verdict is in... but I missed the trial.
  • Would you have voted for Biden?

Anybody affected by Assange's leaks hates Assange.

Doesn't change the fact that what he's released over the years is factual

Archived