THE BROWNS BOARD

Is trump really claiming obama founded isis?

Clevfan4life

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If wiki has proof of sone of this shit it potentially destabilizes the union. I would then absolutrly be behind any movement for ohio to at least semi secede from the union.

Assange has said repeatedly now that he has enough on Clinton for her to be indicted - and that he has proof of "weapons flow going into Syria, pushed by Hillary Clinton, into jihadist possession within Syria, including Isis"

Worth noting that Assange is not a particularly big fan of Trump either, though he hasn't criticized him all that much.

Depends on what his angle is - if Clinton won and he released the information, it would be a pretty enormous shit storm I'd imagine. Quickest impeachment ever, perhaps - though I'm not sure what happens if you're only a president-elect.

Of course all means nothing until he actually delivers the goods.

If he has this so called proof than the only reason he hasnt released it yet is cause he's leveraging it. Which means in the end we probably wont hear it cause he cut a deal. And the world goes on as usual

Assange has said repeatedly now that he has enough on Clinton for her to be indicted - and that he has proof of "weapons flow going into Syria, pushed by Hillary Clinton, into jihadist possession within Syria, including Isis"

Worth noting that Assange is not a particularly big fan of Trump either, though he hasn't criticized him all that much.

Depends on what his angle is - if Clinton won and he released the information, it would be a pretty enormous shit storm I'd imagine. Quickest impeachment ever, perhaps - though I'm not sure what happens if you're only a president-elect.

Of course all means nothing until he actually delivers the goods.

If he has this so called proif than the only reason he hasnt released it yet is cause he's leveraging it. Which means in the end we probably wont hear it cause he cut a deal. And the world goes on as usual

Or if he really does want to wipe out Hillary it would likely me a lot more effective in October than August.

Assange loves publicity... it gets lonely in that little embassy.

Biden has made a number of gaffes but he still would have been one of the better dems to run. He is an excellent debater. The best for me would have been Jim Webb who went nowhere. You have to admit Tour the DNC rigged their system to favor Clinton (leaked emails prove it). They (DWS) wanted Hillary Clinton and made sure she won the nomination.

Biden has a genuine quality that comes across.

As for the DNC... I have no doubt they preferred HRC, just as President Obama, the head of the party did. Bernie was, and now is again, an independent.

Where I will draw the line is whether the DNC put their thumb on the scale. I don't see it. The emails do not show it. Read them with your predetermined conclusions set aside and you'll see that. Musings of possible actions without actually taking those actions is not evidence of collusion.

Even DWS, who took the fall for the appearance of impropriety, was quoted by her staffers in their replies to some of the "ideas" put forward as "having no interest in pursuing this."

Anybody affected by Assange's leaks hates Assange.

Doesn't change the fact that what he's released over the years is factual

Just commenting on the new friends he has now... the majority of which wanted him tried for espionage in the past. "The enemy of my enemy..." personified.

How factual his releases have been has been debated. Even those that came from "disinterested" parties with limited resources like Snowden and Manning.

Now the "source" is Russian intelligence... and they've had the time and resources to "enhance" the storyline. Noteworthy is the fact that this is part of a cyber playbook they have used before... most recently before the election of the now deposed Ukraine President Yanukovych.

The DNC having a limited amount of debates set at times when the audience would be low was surely putting their thumb on the scale to favor Clinton.

Well... in that case they failed miserably...

CNN's Tuesday night debate averaged 15.3 million viewers, easily making it the highest-rated Democratic debate ever.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/10/14/media/cnn-democratic-debate-ratings-record/

Well... in that case they failed miserably...

CNN's Tuesday night debate averaged 15.3 million viewers, easily making it the highest-rated Democratic debate ever.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/10/14/media/cnn-democratic-debate-ratings-record/

The Tuesday-night one was not the problem. It was more like the saturday night ones.

Again it's obvious what he means to anyone with half a brain. Trouble is, half the nation doesn't have half a brain, and will end up thinking Obama is literally involved in the day to day running of ISIS as part of his plan to enforce sharia law on the US or something.

So why does he phrase things in such a way?

Stuart

Did you get that Woodley?

Trump was gifted with Cruz dropping out of the race on May 3rd giving him about a six week heads up on Clinton who was still battling Sanders. Trump instead of working to unify the party at this point continually and foolishly kept giving speeches railing against Cruz and attacking other republicans. For weeks he was caught up in these attacks instead of focusing on Obama and Clinton.

Immediately after the GOP convention he was still focused on raising millions of dollars to defeat Cruz, Kasich and any other republican he had a beef with and NOT on Obama and Clinton.

He has ran the most horribly run campaign I have seen in my lifetime. Yes the media is biased and helps Clinton but Trump has self inflicted many of his own wounds.

Yup, and the RNC- starting with Reince has come to the same conclusion. I'm hoping a few hundred thousand of my like minded Republicans put zero contributions in those campaign solicitation envelopes, and gave Priebus a good piece of their mind- like I just did. That just might get the message across.

Some on this forum may be too young to remember it- but this could be the makings of a Goldwater level fiasco for the Republicans- and there's some interesting historical parallels.

Again it's obvious what he means to anyone with half a brain. Trouble is, half the nation doesn't have half a brain, and will end up thinking Obama is literally involved in the day to day running of ISIS as part of his plan to enforce sharia law on the US or something.

So why does he phrase things in such a way?

You literally answered your own question.

Some on this forum may be too young to remember it- but this could be the makings of a Goldwater level fiasco for the Republicans- and there's some interesting historical parallels.

Not me... and yes, the thought has occurred to me.

Not me... and yes, the thought has occurred to me.

One of the biggest differences is Hillary Clinton, the weakest and most horrid candidate the dems could possibly run for president. Some of the most die hard dems I know don't like her. One of them (who thinks the devil is a republican) told me if the republicans had elected a moderate like Kasich he thinks he would have voted for him over Clinton..

By the way for the old fellow's are you talking about the same Barry Goldwater that today is being praised as a noble conservative by the left and right?

"Ugly buildings crooked politicians and Whores all get more respectable with age."

That quote is from memory but pretty close.

WSS

Trump is a moron

C'mon Woody, you're smarter than this. Obviously, anyone who takes what Trump or Hillary say at face value is an idiot (of which there are many), but facts literally do not matter. Trump accusing them of founding ISIS changes the narrative, and sure enough, the polling gap from Trump's terrible two weeks is closing. This is the most persuasive Trump has been since his convention.

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/148844611656/the-greatest-cognitive-dissonance-trap-of-all-time

C'mon Woody, you're smarter than this. Obviously, anyone who takes what Trump or Hillary say at face value is an idiot (of which there are many), but facts literally do not matter. Trump accusing them of founding ISIS changes the narrative, and sure enough, the polling gap from Trump's terrible two weeks is closing. This is the most persuasive Trump has been since his convention.

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/148844611656/the-greatest-cognitive-dissonance-trap-of-all-time

Also:

4xTxxc.png

I'd say anyone who doesn't understand the difference between hyperbole and sarcasm isn't too bright...

BTW.... Trump is not too bright.

Too soon to gauge the impact of his ISIS comments. Instant polls are unreliable... good ones take at least a week...

One of the biggest differences is Hillary Clinton, the weakest and most horrid candidate the dems could possibly run for president. Some of the most die hard dems I know don't like her. One of them (who thinks the devil is a republican) told me if the republicans had elected a moderate like Kasich he thinks he would have voted for him over Clinton..

Kasich's stands on social issues would give many Dems pause. Further much would be made of the restraint he promised when he ran for Gov vs. legislation he signed. But there is no doubt in my mind that he would have been the most formidable opponent the GOP could have nominated this cycle based upon his centrist appealing pragmatism and compassion.

Fortunately for HRC the GOP base sees those qualities as signs of weakness.

Persuation? No...

"Look-at-me" antics? Yes...

By the way for the old fellow's are you talking about the same Barry Goldwater that today is being praised as a noble conservative by the left and right?

"Ugly buildings crooked politicians and Whores all get more respectable with age."
That quote is from memory but pretty close.

It's safe to say that some on the left have admired Goldwater's earnest adherence to his principles, but I doubt his Birch-ish views are held with any better regard than those of the Tea-party movement.

And whatever happened to the Tea-party? Haven't seen a rally notice posted in months... maybe not this year...

It might rally other morons, but it turns me off of him.

I'd say anyone who doesn't understand the difference between hyperbole and sarcasm isn't too bright...

BTW.... Trump is not too bright.

If you think Trump is an idiot, you are deluded. You can disagree with him all that you like, you can argue that he's wrong on the issues, but there isn't much evidence that he's actually stupid. He's gotten more news coverage than probably anyone since OJ Simpson in 94, and he didn't have to murder his wife and neighbor nor shell out half a billion dollars for political smear campaigns. As hard as the media has been coming down on him lately, he's still playing them like a fiddle.

It might rally other morons, but it turns me off of him.

To be fair, I don't think he ever had a chance at getting your vote.

Archived