THE BROWNS BOARD

Is trump really claiming obama founded isis?

Clevfan4life

Those of us who follow politics knew the dynamics of the race were about to change 180 degrees once the republican primaries were over and we went into the general election. It's called doing a pivot. Trump may have gotten about 14 million votes to win the GOP primaries but he is going to need about 65 million votes to win the general. Many of these are not the voters who would still vote for Trump if he shot someone in the street.

I would maintain Trump benefited from MSM media during the primaries who were eating up with a spoon his personal attacks on other republicans. They were loving that. Trump was calling CNN and Morning Joe and pretty much allowed to say whatever he wanted without get challenged too much. Even Obama at one point chastised the media for allowing Trump to do this.

All that changed when Trump locked up the nomination. Now they were out to defend Clinton. Almost the day Trump locked up the nomination Scarborough turned on him saying he could not vote for someone supporting a Muslim ban. Really Joe? So why are you just saying that now?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair, I don't think he ever had a chance at getting your vote.

He did mine. I can even remember the 24 hr span when i went from holy fuck im gonna vote for donald fucking trump after listening to a town hall on tje economy he gave, to really dude ur talking about carly fiorinas face?

There was also a time a while ago where I was leaning Trump. Hilary was a terrible choice, and even though Trump wasn't perfect, he'd be an outsider not bought by companies.

But since then Trump has continued to trend downward for me. Every time he opens his mouth it's something else.

At this point I'll probably vote third party.

There was also a time a while ago where I was leaning Trump. Hilary was a terrible choice, and even though Trump wasn't perfect, he'd be an outsider not bought by companies.

But since then Trump has continued to trend downward for me. Every time he opens his mouth it's something else.

I won't call you a liar but that's hard to believe. After your posts supporting Bernie and other posts it seems your main issues are free shit, abortion, homosexuals, Negroes and belly aching about white adults, men in particular.

Sounds like Hillary Clinton's agenda.

WSS

I won't call you a liar but that's hard to believe. After your posts supporting Bernie and other posts it seems your main issues are free shit, abortion, homosexuals, Negroes and belly aching about white adults, men in particular.

WSS

Look i havent studied woodys political leanings in detail but just offhand i can assure you ur embarrassingly oversymplifying his views.

Look how lathered up you chickens get when liberals break you down to bible and guns and not necessarily in that order. But y'all have zero issue pigeon holing people who say i guess women should maybe be in control of their own bodies or say maybe wss and his kind arent automatically going to hell.

Gary or Jill?

Look i havent studied woodys political leanings in detail but just offhand i can assure you ur embarrassingly oversymplifying his views.

Look how lathered up you chickens get when liberals break you down to bible and guns and not necessarily in that order. But y'all have zero issue pigeon holing people who say i guess women should maybe be in control of their own bodies or say maybe wss and his kind arent automatically going to hell.

At least you begin by admitting you have no fucking clue. Fair enough. Ill add squealing about global warming to the list of things he has in common with the hildabeest.

And speaking of no clue you aren't attacking me all the Second Amendment or religion are you?

WSS

WSS

Sounds like you enjoy selective reading and have Poor reading comprehension.

Fine. Point out which of those issues you would agree with Donald Trump about or Mike Pence or Cal.

And I added warning about global warming. Show me where I'm wrong Woodleigh.

WSS

Well, in describing my views you've used the terms "squeeling", "belly aching" and "free shit". So I am inclined to tell you to fuck off.

I do my best to not stereotype all conservatives or all republicans. I look at just the person I'm responding to. Apparently that is too much for some posters on the right in here. If you disagree with me on one thing you must just be squeeling about all of that other liberal bullshit...

Of course you were inclined to say fuck off. Your inclination is always LCD.

Free college tuition forgiveness of student loans.

Voicing your urgent concern over and global warming and the need to take serious action.

Stating your displeasure with older white men.

I can probably give you a better list but those were the three you took umbrage with because you didn't like my tone of voice.

WSS

At least you begin by admitting you have no fucking clue. Fair enough. Ill add squealing about global warming to the list of things he has in common with the hildabeest.

And speaking of no clue you aren't attacking me all the Second Amendment or religion are you?

WSS

Yeah mean Cal? It's rapid fire with those threads.

Would that not be constructed as 'squealing'...?

No. Just subjects I find to post that are relevant to politics going on today.

Tiam, you just don't like the subjects. Post your own, maybe you can post some

glaring subjects about higgardly then I won't have to.

Yeah mean Cal? It's rapid fire with those threads.

Would that not be constructed as 'squealing'...?

Personally I'm not concerned about global warming, I figured man has some sort of affect I'm not sure what it is and don't think there's much that we can or will do about it. Just bring up the subject because that's yet another issue that Woody seems to agree with Hillary about. Choose your own euphemism for squealing if it makes you feel better.

Cal has his own point of view on the subject so if he upsets you take it up with him.

WSS

No. Just subjects I find to post that are relevant to politics going on today.

Tiam, you just don't like the subjects. Post your own, maybe you can post some

glaring subjects about higgardly then I won't have to.

I don't give a fuck either way about the topics. I'm (rarely) here to enjoy the hypocrisy all of you so wonderfully toil in.

Shit, I even see Tour has graced you with his presence and provided rebuttals on a level you ladies have no idea how to respond without your classic labels meant for demeaning others.

I work 40-50 hours a week, I play sports, I have my girlfriend, I do stuff on the weekends, fantasy football is coming up (which I'm doing some work on right now) and the Bucks/Browns are right around the corner.

I do not have the care nor time that you have to post and respond to all of these threads. Retired or not, I can't even drum up that kind of dedication when I take a week of vacation. It takes a special

kind of individual to want to do that in the most obscure corner of the internet.

You keep right on protecting us from the dangerous whateverthefuck clever name you come up with for some democratic politician.

If you'd like I can respond with what you'll say.

"Typical liberal/lefty blah blah blah deflection, knee jerk, obammy, higgardy, insults from the 50's, more hot air".

Like I've said before, I may not agree with a good portion of what Woody says (next to Alex Morgan, if you can't agree with that then fuck you) but the dude at least PRESENTS a well constructed argument that

might even come across as someone that can feign intelligence.

If it wasn't for that sad sack of bones, this board would be a half dozen middle and older aged dudes - the lot of you in what amounts to a circle jerk. Just.... no thanks.

excuses. I hear excuses. and baloney. Post your own threads, Tiam.

Doesn't take much time at all, maybe I won't see any I want to post.

and then you can bring up good subjects.

I figure all of them will be about Trump, etc.

I'm watching for em.

It surprises me to see young working people either support what is going on today with the democrats policies or take an I don't care attitude when it is the young working people in particular who get the shaft with democratic liberal programs. Starting off with Obamacare which rips off younger people:

How Much Does Obamacare Rip Off Young Adults? We Ran The Numbers. Here Are The Results.

Obamacare is asking young adults to effectively subsidize the healthcare costs of older Americans.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/scottgottlieb/2014/03/28/how-much-does-obamacare-rip-off-generation-x-we-ran-the-numbers-here-are-the-results/#60e187964304

Young working people will also end up paying the bills for the out of control spending. Obama will leave office with a 20 trillion national debt of which he is responsible for about half by himself. That debt is going to fall on younger people to pay off. Young people supporting out of control democratic spending are hurting themselves but for some reason they just don't see it:

Generation Y: A Taste of What Is To Come for Generation Debt

However, if you are under the age of 35, that rushing sound you hear right now is your financial future plummeting down the cliff face and into the valley of national debt.

The burden of this economic malfeasance will fall squarely on the shoulders of those under 30—the Debt-Paying Generation. Concentrating the economic hardship on the youngest generation will put our nation’s youth on a permanently lower path to success and fulfillment in life.

http://dailysignal.com/2013/01/11/generation-y-a-taste-of-what-is-to-come-for-generation-debt/

Another reason young people should care more about what is happening today. Young people will get the shaft with social security:

HEATH: Young people get short end of Social Security

Redistribution now leaves nothing for later

The year 2013 has not brought a happy New Year for the salaries of workers across the United States. The two-year Social Security payroll tax reduction, which brought the employees’ share of the tax down to 4.2 percent from 6.2 percent, is over. Young workers — who have particularly struggled in this economy — will be hit hardest as they are forced to pay more toward the promise of far-off retirement instead of making ends meet today.

Yet it’s not the loss of the temporary payroll-tax reduction that should anger young Americans — it’s the entire Social Security system. That’s because for young workers, money paid into Social Security is money they will never see again. Young Americans of all political persuasions should unite and demand Social Security reform.

Social Security was sold as a government-managed pension program, but that’s not what it actually is. In reality, it is a generational redistribution system: Revenues raised by the payroll tax are shipped directly back out to today’s seniors and the disabled.

Even worse, since 2010 the program has been running deficits in order to meet its liabilities. This means that billions of dollars — a projected average of $66 billion per year from 2012 to 2018, and rising sharply thereafter — will be taken from the general revenues in order to meet obligations. In addition to payroll taxes, Social Security will increasingly demand more of our income tax dollars as well.

Just how bad is it? The unfunded liability of Social Security for the next 75 years is $8.6 trillion. In order to keep its promises as they are written today, Social Security owes $8.6 trillion more in future checks than it will receive in revenues.

What about that Social Security “Trust Fund” you’ve heard politicians talk so much about? It is a meaningless accounting gimmick. When Social Security goes to cash in the bonds in the trust fund, the Treasury has to come up with every last dollar through other taxes or new debt.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jan/21/young-people-get-short-end-of-social-security/

Tell me about it. What really pisses me off is the "I, me, mine" hippie generation unrepentantly drawing on it for half their damn lives because they "earned it". I earned it too, motherfuckers, but I won't get it, ever. Meanwhile it's just taking food from my familiy's mouth. But you payed in thirty years so you'll happily draw forty or more years worth and fuck us.

You can't treat someone as lesser than you,

☆ I would venture to say that almost everyone on this board considers his own opinion above the others at times. No one here is more guilty of that than you.☆

disregard their opinions,

☆ I never disregard your opinions on the rare occasion you have one. The bulk of your postings are just snark and insult to others. Just as you accuse me of doing.☆

put words in their mouth,

☆ every one of those statements was taken from things you have said, most of them over and over on this board. I also invited you to point out the ones where I was wrong and yet ... ☆

etc and then be surprised when they don't want to engage in a conversation

☆ actually I'm not surprised and I almost never am. That's been your modus operandi for a good long time. You are given the opportunity to clarify your opinion and prove me wrong yet you choose to complain about my condescending attitude or tone of voice or phraseology . I will assume that's because I am correct and it makes you angry and this is your way of avoiding admitting it . ☆

and deal with your bullshit.

☆ and again while you complain that I use terms like belly aching or squealing you feel free to use terms like fuck off and bullshit. Make no mistake I'm not offended we are men and that's how men talk sometimes. I couldn't care less about self-defense or the like. But you have no moral High Ground. ☆

WSS

They all went broke thanks to Obama's IRS.

lol... good one...

If you think Trump is an idiot, you are deluded. You can disagree with him all that you like, you can argue that he's wrong on the issues, but there isn't much evidence that he's actually stupid. He's gotten more news coverage than probably anyone since OJ Simpson in 94, and he didn't have to murder his wife and neighbor nor shell out half a billion dollars for political smear campaigns. As hard as the media has been coming down on him lately, he's still playing them like a fiddle.

I'll give him his self-promotional props, but a bright man would have realized it was time to pivot to the general election rather than keep preaching to the choir.

Tell me about it. What really pisses me off is the "I, me, mine" hippie generation unrepentantly drawing on it for half their damn lives because they "earned it". I earned it too, motherfuckers, but I won't get it, ever. Meanwhile it's just taking food from my familiy's mouth. But you payed in thirty years so you'll happily draw forty or more years worth and fuck us.

Go to combat and fight you fucking pussy. Quit your bitching.

I don't give a fuck either way about the topics. I'm (rarely) here to enjoy the hypocrisy all of you so wonderfully toil in.

Shit, I even see Tour has graced you with his presence and provided rebuttals on a level you ladies have no idea how to respond without your classic labels meant for demeaning others.

I work 40-50 hours a week, I play sports, I have my girlfriend, I do stuff on the weekends, fantasy football is coming up (which I'm doing some work on right now) and the Bucks/Browns are right around the corner.

I do not have the care nor time that you have to post and respond to all of these threads. Retired or not, I can't even drum up that kind of dedication when I take a week of vacation. It takes a special

kind of individual to want to do that in the most obscure corner of the internet.

You keep right on protecting us from the dangerous whateverthefuck clever name you come up with for some democratic politician.

If you'd like I can respond with what you'll say.

"Typical liberal/lefty blah blah blah deflection, knee jerk, obammy, higgardy, insults from the 50's, more hot air".

Like I've said before, I may not agree with a good portion of what Woody says (next to Alex Morgan, if you can't agree with that then fuck you) but the dude at least PRESENTS a well constructed argument that

might even come across as someone that can feign intelligence.

If it wasn't for that sad sack of bones, this board would be a half dozen middle and older aged dudes - the lot of you in what amounts to a circle jerk. Just.... no thanks.

Your lady wants you suck his dick....

All that changed when Trump locked up the nomination. Now they were out to defend Clinton. Almost the day Trump locked up the nomination Scarborough turned on him saying he could not vote for someone supporting a Muslim ban. Really Joe? So why are you just saying that now?

Because Joe never thought The Donald would win the nomination?

But you payed in thirty years so you'll happily draw forty or more years worth and fuck us.

I'm going to live to be 104? Sweet...

Archived