THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Packers Preseason Game Night Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

Hi, Browns fans! :) Our Cleveland Browns begin their 2016 NFL season as they are up north in Wisconsin to play the Green Bay Packers.

Mike Patrick and Solomon Wilcotts are announcing the live TV broadcast on WEWS ABC Channel 5 in in Cleveland, and the Browns Preseason Television Network. Tonight's game will also be replayed in the coming week on the NFL Network.

NO injuries, and GO BROWNS!!!!! :)B)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very cool. It'll finally give us something new to argue about. What I want to see...

Kessler. See if he has any poise and can command an offense.

Run game.

Pressure on GB qb's. With so many new editions we need standout LB' s putting on the pressure.

With Hue being the OC doubt he puts alot on tape. Lots of Vanilla with some sprinkles. GB's OL has always been in question, so I would think the further down their OL depth chart we better be getting to the QB. That only can happen if we keep the game in reach. Excited to see if we can finally start putting some NFL talent on this team..Go Browns!!

Anyone know a good live streaming site on the internet for the game? :excl::mellow:

Preferably free.

NFL Network (212 on direct tv) carries the replay @ 100 am est late tonight. Set my recorder.

Also again tomorrow @ 100pm est.

In the 1st preseason game, we should see a lot more of the newbies than returning starters so it'll be fun to see how some of the following guys perform:

Drango

Coleman

Erving (first game as a Center here)

Higgins

Pryor (who still needs a lot more reps/experience)

Payton

Hamlett

Bibbs

Telfer

Kessler

Nassib

Ogbah

Scooby

Schobert

Alexander

Caldwell

Kindred

RG3 (reluctant to list him thinking he'll only play about 1 or 2 series).

If DeValve is ready to go - I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what he has.

Hi, Browns fans! :)

Who was that masked man?

No live broadcast here, but NFL Network is replaying at midnight (CDT) tonite... DVR is set.

Anyone know a good live streaming site on the internet for the game? :excl::mellow:

Preferably free.

NFL Network (212 on direct tv) carries the replay @ 100 am est late tonight. Set my recorder.

You can get 1 week free from nfl.com and can watch tonight for free. $99 after one week for the rest of the preseason.

Preferably free.

cheap prick. (laughing)

For the first preseason game, there is a TON going on for us. We have several position battles that won't be finalized any time soon, and we're going to get a GOOD look at many players in a different setting. I want to caution people against getting too high or too low on people during this game, as the first preseason game is normally a cluster chicken.

That being said, here are the players I REALLY want to see and read about:

Justin Gilbert - Yes, him. I've read that he's done better in practice, and his attitude appears to be night and day. However, he is still getting beat in practice by a variety of receivers, among them Terrell Pryor. I want to see Gilbert "relax". Too many times I've seen him in good position, only to panic when the ball was in the air. I desperately want to see him improve and at least look like a viable backup. We need depth at this position so badly with Haden and K'Waun having their injury history.

Rookie WR's - I'm obviously saddened by Coleman's injury, and I fear this will be something that plagues him all season. I hope I'm wrong. However, I can't wait to see Higgins and the others go against another team.

RG III - I'm not going to get too worked up either way with him. I'll be pleased if he plays well, but I won't be too upset if he struggles. Hue Jackson isn't going to divulge TOO much in the preseason, especially in the first game. All I want out of RG III is to show solid footwork (no happy feet), command of the huddle, not turning over the ball, and hitting most of his open throws. However, by the conclusion of the third preseason game, I want to see him finish a few drives with TOUCHDOWNS, scanning the field, sliding/out of bounds running, and hitting those nice deep throws that he's done in practice.

Terrell Pryor - Oh yes, he might be the guy I'm most excited other than RG III. Can he get open? Will he make the catches in traffic? Can he break tackles and get the YAC we so desperately need? Will Hue show us a trick play with him so early in the year?

Ogbah and Nassib - I don't expect much from these rookies tonight, but I want to see how they look on the field. Fast, strong, explosive? Let's see!

Cam Erving - I have to say, I'm nervous about this one. I just have too many visions in my head from last year that show Erving getting his ass blown apart. I don't need to see the guy dominate, but I don't want to see him flying through the air like he was punched by Neo in the Matrix.

Running Game - Which formations will we use? What part of the running game will Duke be involved in? Will Crow look decisive?

Preferably free.

Atdhe.ru was my go to. Quality isn't HD but it's good for being free

I have a jailbroken firestick now which is the greatest investment I've ever made. Every show, every movie, every sporting event. Free.

you might wanna tone it down homey out of courtesy for the pirates.

also, the link you provided is the "#2" in my previous post...so there's that too.

for those interested, the #1 option i provided has less popups and less redirects to places like bovada than #2 as well.

Lol dude it's a domain from Russia, the government can't do anything. Nor do they care, they have much bigger fish to fry.

Also, cable and dish companies love the new advent of free live streaming... They lose money from people not buying cable but gain it right back with people paying for premium wifi speed so the streams are smoother. The companies don't give a fuck, they get there's either way.

is he on the broadcast you are watching? my guys sound like ian eagle and rich gannon...and there's a green bay shield icon when they show replays, that also have profound packer bias.

anyone have a link to a cle homer broadcast?

is he on the broadcast you are watching? my guys sound like ian eagle and rich gannon...and there's a green bay shield icon when they show replays, that also have profound packer bias.

anyone have a link to a cle homer broadcast?

Mike Patrick & Solomon Wilcotts are handling the broadcast locally on WEWS channel 5.

Archived