THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Packers Preseason Game Night Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the host website redirects to russia, but those particular streams are typically from the States. those aren't their personal streams, they just fetch them and host them conveniently on their site for us to watch. who said anything about government? copyright online extends wordwide and large corps DO employ people who DO monitor especially the powerhouses like the NFL and UFC. why do you think streams get shut down? Interpol Sweden much? you are being careless due to a false sense of security because you have your jailbroke firestick to fall back on...the best investment you've ever made in your life. mine was probably buying 5K shares of netflix @ $5 a share the year it came out (if i had kept it it would be worth about a 3/4 of a MIL today)...or when i bought sirius at $.02 a share, before they merged w XM...but i digress.

why not be considerate to those breaking the law for our entertainment? it's easy enough.

Lol dude you are way too serious..

Is your career in it or computer networking? If not, then shut up.

Of course I'm not being literal when I say a firestick is the best investment ever, it's called a hyperbole...

However I would recommend it to anyone who isn't in a financial situation that allows them to spend hundreds to watch football.

Everyone knows about those two sites you posted, they're never gonna get shut down and when/if they do there will be 100 new ones and the cycle will continue. The people will always be one step ahead of the corporations.

Lol @ the fact that it's perfectly ok to post a hyperlink, but posting the website directly via text is careless..

Shut the fuck up

Kessler is like Manziel without dilated pupils

I like Kess...........

............................... but that made me laugh.

Impressive showing,still some work on hitting the target on the QB in pocket & First contact tackling but that's what camp is for. Good start

you can try here #1 or #2 for starters.

definitely don't install any players or programs. if it asks you to just pick a different link (if available) from the drop down menu. updated flash is all you need. the popups can be fierce (and often a lil sneaky to close lol) but usually quite manageable.

Thank you Sisky!

If it wasn't for you - we would have had to wait for the tape delayed version on the NFL Channel The NFL Channel scrolled the final score at the bottom of the screen while the game was playing.

This is the guy you love because "trust in Hue" lol.......

https://twitter.com/cjzero/status/764365645869834240

I see why you needed to focus on that play during the rookie QB's very first game.

You wouldn't want to draw any attention to the reality his very first throw was a TD pass. Cleveland scored 7 points when Kess played while GB only scored 4 points including the 2 you want to celebrate most. Couldn't be happier for you Mike...

I saw a team that played as a TEAM, with an excellent upbeat kickass attitude,

and a lot of discipline.

There's so much to coordinate on offense - a lot needs to be fixed, improved...

but it was an excellent starting point.

The Browns have new playmakers on both sides of the ball. That was the most confidence

and enjoyment of being on the field playing the game that I've seen for years. Can't wait

to see the dramatic improvement next week !

Rookie WR's - I'm obviously saddened by Coleman's injury, and I fear this will be something that plagues him all season. I hope I'm wrong. However, I can't wait to see Higgins and the others go against another team.

RG III - I'm not going to get too worked up either way with him. I'll be pleased if he plays well, but I won't be too upset if he struggles. Hue Jackson isn't going to divulge TOO much in the preseason, especially in the first game. All I want out of RG III is to show solid footwork (no happy feet), command of the huddle, not turning over the ball, and hitting most of his open throws. However, by the conclusion of the third preseason game, I want to see him finish a few drives with TOUCHDOWNS, scanning the field, sliding/out of bounds running, and hitting those nice deep throws that he's done in practice.

Terrell Pryor - Oh yes, he might be the guy I'm most excited other than RG III. Can he get open? Will he make the catches in traffic? Can he break tackles and get the YAC we so desperately need? Will Hue show us a trick play with him so early in the year?

Ogbah and Nassib - I don't expect much from these rookies tonight, but I want to see how they look on the field. Fast, strong, explosive? Let's see!

WR- Gordon should practice next week. Gordon,Pryor,Coleman & Higgins..Promising..RG3-Can still throw darts but his happy feet got to stop to get some accuracy. Good call on Ogbah & Nassib. Yep, Fast,strong & explosive. OB lead in tackles with 6 & loved Nassib's hustle play on screen to chase down back from behind. OB, Nassib, Scooby& Schobert were always around on any play. Kuegley'ish style of play, now can they tackle one on one..D. Davis missed a few tackles early on fly byes. That's got to stop. ST teams solid job with Tabor. Drango reporting eligible to be a eatem up OT's looked great vs counting on a TE to block. HueJax offensive mind really sunk in with that play call.. Good God, We better find some OL depth (2's-3's) NOW before someone gets killed :ph34r:

WOW!! A rookie QB makes a mistake in his very first NFL pre-season game?? Great job of pointing it out.......... Now get back to your couch, cheeseburger and Olympics, so you can make fun of the athletes that don't win gold.

Dickhead

WOW!! A rookie QB makes a mistake in his very first NFL pre-season game?? Great job of pointing it out.......... Now get back to your couch, cheeseburger and Olympics, so you can make fun of the athletes that don't win gold.

Dickhead

I hear ya D!

Like I posted, Mike wouldn't want to draw any attention to the reality Kessler's very first throw was a TD pass.

People keep saying that like it actually means something...

Our friend, Kess is in the film room & learning the language to call plays in a NFL huddle(JM ?). He barely gets any reps on the camp field..We will take that for now..

Let's see, Mike Hocker... new coaches, new systems, throws TD with first throw,

and a kid who will never make those mistakes again, because it won't be his

first running of the offense from within the red zone again.

Yep. You're an asswhole.

I saw a team that played as a TEAM, with an excellent upbeat kickass attitude,

and a lot of discipline.

uh, WHAT?

are you frickin kidding me? what planet is your recliner on that you watched this game from?

'kick-ass attitude'? GTFO of here. not one fucking play last night did i think i saw a team play with 'kick-ass' attitude. as a matter of fact i was blatantly screaming at my tv with neighbors wondering if i was murdering someone because of a LACK of attitude. NOT ONE FUCKING PLAY from our defense did i see ANYONE get back to the ball or line of scrimmage after GB ran their fullback down our throats with anyone with some attitude like a real team might have with some pride and be like BITCH!. nothing. nada. same old pussy looking getting our teeth kicked in football. another regime out the door in a year.

see ya hue you crank head.

oh and btw, i guess all that talk of trading mccown went right out the window last night considering rg3 is a feather waiting to get snagged out the air from a mouse and hue's great job of drafting our franchise guy looks like a shoe salesman at pay4less.

total garbage.

Only a dipshit like you with Dunning Kruger Effect would point that out.. Good goin dexter|!

uh, WHAT?

are you frickin kidding me? what planet is your recliner on that you watched this game from?

'kick-ass attitude'? GTFO of here. not one fucking play last night did i think i saw a team play with 'kick-ass' attitude. as a matter of fact i was blatantly screaming at my tv with neighbors wondering if i was murdering someone because of a LACK of attitude. NOT ONE FUCKING PLAY from our defense did i see ANYONE get back to the ball or line of scrimmage after GB ran their fullback down our throats with anyone with some attitude like a real team might have with some pride and be like BITCH!. nothing. nada. same old pussy looking getting our teeth kicked in football. another regime out the door in a year.

see ya hue you crank head.

oh and btw, i guess all that talk of trading mccown went right out the window last night considering rg3 is a feather waiting to get snagged out the air from a mouse and hue's great job of drafting our franchise guy looks like a shoe salesman at pay4less.

total garbage.

oh, baloney. You had to go potty when the Browns stormed into the end zone and got a safety?

and when Pryor caught that big throw? The forced GB punts? The interception by the Browns?

the downing of the punt at the GB near goal line?

Andy Lee's 66 yard punt? Were you on the wrong game?

HA! thanks cal for throwin it back at me. i know i've been comin across like neg nancy lately but my time is runnin out.....and the placating 'well in 2-3 years they'll be good' shit is running thin.

i did like somethings i saw last night. liked rg3s arm with the zinger down the sideline BUT then he minussed himself out with a D grade from me holdin onto the ball too long and taking way too many unnecessary hits.

so there was a great punt and some decent plays from our A squad against their scrubs. WHOOPEE!

just want to see the browns for once field a team against a real competitor and not look like the back end of the AFCN division year in and out. someone scream. someone do a woody hayes. someone show me some blood left on the field after you gave it your all. watched the secondary on every play just bounce off people and go back to the bench like 'hey, at least i'm gettin paid'.

HA! thanks cal for throwin it back at me. i know i've been comin across like neg nancy lately but my time is runnin out.....and the placating 'well in 2-3 years they'll be good' shit is running thin.

i did like somethings i saw last night. liked rg3s arm with the zinger down the sideline BUT then he minussed himself out with a D grade from me holdin onto the ball too long and taking way too many unnecessary hits.

so there was a great punt and some decent plays from our A squad against their scrubs. WHOOPEE!

just want to see the browns for once field a team against a real competitor and not look like the back end of the AFCN division year in and out. someone scream. someone do a woody hayes. someone show me some blood left on the field after you gave it your all. watched the secondary on every play just bounce off people and go back to the bench like 'hey, at least i'm gettin paid'.

I'm with you, Mik. Granted it's preseason, but we looked so soft. I try to remind myself there's a ton of rookies, but shit is frustrating. I'm really gonna lose it if we don't give Hue and Co. at LEAST 4 years, no matter what. This rinse and repeat cycle is fucking ridiculous.

I'm still going to stand by my belief about RG3, but last night was concerning. He's so damn fragile, he looks like a deer getting hit by a car back there.

RG3, but last night was concerning. He's so damn fragile, he looks like a deer getting hit by a car back there.

yeah man.

listen i hope rg3 stays healthy and lights it up like u've said in the past...........just scary to see how LBs just wail off on the guy from 20 yards and he still doesn't get rid of the ball, but runs and the D players nowadays are just as fast if not faster and he's takin licks.

but i guess mccown would be dead this morning for his lack of mobility.

just give me a 'star' on the team where you can go to your friends who root for other teams and be like 'see? that dude is badass!'

don't see one on this team and it's sad.

Archived