THE BROWNS BOARD

American Muslim olympian bashes..U.S.... and ridicules victims of Muslim terrorism

calfoxwc

If I have to chose, then I'll be the one kicking you in the nuts.

No proof... same as your "guess". Our difference is I recognize my stance is an opinion.

FYI as I type this Ibtihaj is helping the US in the Bronze medal, team match vs. Italy. Won her match and extended the US lead.

UPDATE: The bronze is ours... USA ... USA...

Revisited OP's article to be sure who was who in the photo... my initial impression was our Olympian was the one holding the sabre, but that girl was way too young to be the fencer I was watching.

Did lead me to reread part of the article though....

“I want people to know that as hard as [these racist incidents] are on me, they don’t come even close to things we’ve seen like the shooting in North Carolina or the rhetoric around the Khan family at the DNC. It’s ridiculous and we as a country have to change and I feel like this is our moment.”

Her detractors realize that the choice of "[these racists comments]" is an editorial substitution by the writer for the DailyBeast for what she said... most likely the pronoun "they" just as she used it to begin the second half of the quote's first sentence.

Revisited OP's article to be sure who was who in the photo... my initial impression was our Olympian was the one holding the sabre, but that girl was way too young to be the fencer I was watching.

Did lead me to reread part of the article though....

“I want people to know that as hard as [these racist incidents] are on me, they don’t come even close to things we’ve seen like the shooting in North Carolina or the rhetoric around the Khan family at the DNC. It’s ridiculous and we as a country have to change and I feel like this is our moment.”

Her detractors realize that the choice of "[these racists comments]" is an editorial substitution by the writer for the DailyBeast for what she said... most likely the pronoun "they" just as she used it to begin the second half of the quote's first sentence.

It won't breach the bubble

the dishonest khan guy has been found to be a hypocrite, and

an invitee of the DNC. You think he's upset that 4 Americans

died at Benghazi?

Hint: The answer is not yes.

Me neither. I think this chick is making a joke with the sword at the neck. I think she's being just a regular whining little left-wing cunt bitching about the US.

WSS

I think life in the US is a little different for a muslim woman than an old whit man.

I look forward to the "SJW!" comments.

Let's run some numbers.

Based on the Constitution article:

- 648 attacks on Jews

- 198 attacks on Muslims

- 98 attacks on Christians

Total US population

- 6,000,000 Jews

- 2,800,000 Muslims

- 226,000,000 Christians

Attack percentage

- .011% Jews

- .007% Muslims

- .000043% Christian

That makes you 158 times more likely to be the victim of a violent religion based hate crime as a Muslim than a Christian.

A few notes:

- This is the 2014 rate. Not sure how it has changed in recent years

- Violent crime doesn't encompass all discrimination towards a gro

I think life in the US is a little different for a muslim woman than an old whit man.

I look forward to the "SJW!" comments.

I think the life of a Muslim woman is far different than anybody in any country they live in, not because of any old white men, but by their own barbaric religion. They are the very epitome of second-class citizens by their own choice. She's unhappy here? Wow. Tough shit baby. I hear the Sudan is lovely this time of year.

WSS

I think the life of a Muslim woman is far different than anybody in any country they live in, not because of any old white men, but by their own barbaric religion. They are the very epitome of second-class citizens by their own choice. She's unhappy here? Wow. Tough shit baby. I hear the Sudan is lovely this time of year.

WSS

Because that is how we should compare ourselves...

"Oh, you have some people discriminating against you because of your religion? Well at least you aren't in the Sudan!"

Because that is how we should compare ourselves...

"Oh, you have some people discriminating against you because of your religion? Well at least you aren't in the Sudan!"

Not exactly. If you are a second-class citizen you are one because you chose and continue to choose to be a member of a barbaric religion. I thought that was pretty clear.

And Muslim women will be second-class citizens whether they are in the Sudan the United States Canada Mexico the Netherlands or Norway. It's the nature of the organization.

WSS

the dishonest khan guy has been found to be a hypocrite, and an invitee of the DNC. You think he's upset that 4 Americans died at Benghazi?

Hint: The answer is not yes.

cal, you don't know your own mind half the time, let alone someone you do not know...

she's scum, not because she's Muslim, but just because she stupidly runs her anti-American mouth.

I'll save this for your next "free speech" tirade...

Most relevant thread for this at the moment

That is stretching the concept of "most" to its breaking point...

Let's run some numbers.

I forgot we had to do the math for this crowd...

Archived