THE BROWNS BOARD

omg npr needs to stop playing excerpts from that new merryl streep movie.

Clevfan4life

I seriously want to kill something rigjt now. My neighbor had npr playong on the radio and all week they've been talking about a movie about this woman....https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-quQHNriV-Q

Ive had to listen to those kind of soundbites every day this week. Ok talk about the movie but stop playing these recordings my god if i had my ruger here i would shot this radio

Haha...10 secs was more than enough..I'm not a glutton for punishment.

Well I went for a couple of minutes waiting for something to change it didn't so... Yeah that's fucking horrible like I said but I don't suppose there's a three minute and 40 seconds clip of this ship in the movie.

I guess that's your punishment for being a liberal fuck and listening to Too Much NPR. :D

WSS

But that sound.....i challenge any of you to make 1 minute into that link i posted

lol... made it the whole way laughing...

Funniest is that I did not even recognize the selection as being from the Magic Flute for over a minute... Hard to tell if in original German or English much of the time.

Refreshing relief from Values.com's commercial featuring "Annie's Song" which seems to have filled in every bit of unsold commercial time on CNBC for weeks now...

"Hello dr. Laura I have a question about erectile dysfunction, oh by the way I'm calling for a friend of mine..."

Just admit it dude come out of the closet.

;)

WSS

Honestly i wouldnt be able to tolerate it if i didnt have my own music. They sometimes have these folksy hipsters singing...and they say heres a little number we wrote last night...and it sounds exactly like u would expect from something written less than 24 hrs before. Intolerable talentless crap, i dont know why they have those people on.

But then they play full speech's from both trump and hillary so it has some value

Archived