THE BROWNS BOARD

Dem accuses Trump of sabotaging own campaign

OldBrownsFan

Facing friendly fire from GOP critics and lagging in the polls, Donald Trump is trying to sink his own campaign, Rep. André Carson (D-Ind.) contended Thursday.

“It appears as if he knows he will not be the next president of the United States, so he's trying to sabotage this thing because he's not used to losing,” Carson said during a press briefing in the Capitol.

Carson said Trump's ego, his political inexperience and an absence of able handlers have conspired to hobble his campaign.

"It's clear that Trump doesn't have people around him, or he hasn't had people around him, who can correct him. And when you're in political life, you often have to answer either to the press and most importantly to your constituents, and he has not had those levers of accountability,” Carson said at a press conference with other House Democrats in Washington that was focused on the Zika virus.

“So it's clear when he sees poll numbers declining, he's crying like a baby. And what you're seeing is not a meltdown, but someone who's trying to sabotage himself to clear the way for President Clinton.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/291175-dem-accuses-trump-of-sabotaging-own-campaign

I posted an article months ago from a person who worked for Trump as PR who said Trump never expected to win the nomination and never intended to. She said Trump's campaign was a "P.R. stunt that got out-of-hand"...and now that he's the actual Nominee, Trump is TRYING to throw the election, because he NEVER wanted to actually become President.

He and Bill probably bet a whole dollar on it.

Just another facet of this fucked-up electoral cycle. People can make up whatever ridiculous bullshit they want and it gets treated as gospel by the out-of-control media.

I'm approaching the idea of washing my hands of politics all together. Approaching...

WSS

Join the club I no longer consider myself as part of any political party.

RNC should call EMERGENCY meeting to REPLACE TRUMP on the ballot! – Amanda Carpenter

I would do it now^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Actually even though I do like Donald Trump and think that the country could use the enema I wouldn't be 100% opposed to that. That is if they pick the proper candidate which I would be surprised if they did. Even still I think they get their asses kicked because all of the Trump voters stay home and no other Republican candidate as the Groundswell of support. Certainly not Ted Cruz.

WSS

Donald Trump Campaign Pulls Out Of New Jersey As the Electoral Map Continues To Expand

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2016/08/12/electoral-map-continues-expand.-donald-trump-campaign-pulls-new-jersey/

OH CRAP! Trump is about to lose Georgia!

http://therightscoop.com/oh-crap-trump-is-about-to-lose-georgia/

What Trump has done is take out of play states that were battleground states in 2012 and convert them into safe Democrat states. At the same time he's managed to convert Arizona, Georgia, and South Carolina into battlegrounds and is even allowing Clinton to make a credible run in Utah.

Actually even though I do like Donald Trump and think that the country could use the enema I wouldn't be 100% opposed to that. That is if they pick the proper candidate which I would be surprised if they did. Even still I think they get their asses kicked because all of the Trump voters stay home and no other Republican candidate as the Groundswell of support. Certainly not Ted Cruz.

WSS

Rubio was always our best bet in my opinion. I am a Cruz supporter but he is not the most electable either. I would go with Rubio.

RNC should call EMERGENCY meeting to REPLACE TRUMP on the ballot! – Amanda Carpenter

Amanda Carpenter is one of the girls Cruz has his affair with. Are you joking?

The RNC can't replace 'Trump' these never trump bible conservative closet faggots need to shut the fuck up.

The RNC can't replace 'Trump' these never trump bible conservative closet faggots need to shut the fuck up

The dam will soon break on this as the magnitude of Trump's looming defeat sinks in.........here is someone else saying the same thing who is not affiliated with Cruz...more to come

Former GOP senator pleads with RNC to replace Trump

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/gordon-humphrey-donald-trump-226848

The RNC Can Legally Dump Donald Trump but It Has to Act Fast

One word in the party’s rules would let it create a vacancy and fill it—like say, declaring the candidate mentally unfit. Then it gets interesting.

The RNC Can Legally Dump Donald Trump but It Has to Act Fast

One word in the partys rules would let it create a vacancy and fill itlike say, declaring the candidate mentally unfit. Then it gets interesting.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/03/the-rnc-can-legally-dump-donald-trump-but-it-has-to-act-fast.html

Anyone who wants to replace Trump wants Hillary to win because it's too late for anybody else to get on the ballot nearly everywhere.

Donald Trump: We Don’t Need A Get Out the Vote Effort (VIDEO)

"The last two guys I worked for in the Army teamed up to write a book called Hope Is Not A Method. Right now Donald Trump is violating that premise. He's hoping that people who have historically had very, very low voting participation rates will turn out in battalions to vote for him without a phone call, without a door-to-door canvass. In fact, he seems to be following through on his plan. He has pulled out of New Jersey and only has one office open in Florida. It isn't going to happen. It never happens. Trump seems dead set on running his campaign like he has run every one of his failed businesses."

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2016/08/12/donald-trump-dont-need-get-vote-effort-video/

WHAT? Trump now saying he DID NOT mean Obama was the founder of ISIS, blames CNN!!

Yesterday Hugh Hewitt and Trump went back and forth on his calling Obama the Founder of ISIS. Hewitt explained that he knew what Trump was trying to say, but questioned him on calling Obama the founder of ISIS.

But Trump doubled down, saying he meant that Obama was the founder of ISIS.

Well that was yesterday.

This is today:

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Ratings challenged @CNN reports so seriously that I call President Obama (and Clinton) "the founder" of ISIS, & MVP. THEY DON'T GET SARCASM?

6:26 AM - 12 Aug 2016

Sarcasm? Hewitt literally gave Trump an out, a chance to clarify his comments. But he didn’t.

And now apparently he’s seeing it damaging him, and suddenly just flip flops, accusing CNN of bias?

This is exactly why we are going to lose in November. Trump is the worst candidate ever.

http://therightscoop.com/what-trump-now-saying-he-did-not-mean-obama-was-the-founder-of-isis-blames-cnn/

If my attitude is any indication, requests to long time Republican donors for $$$ should be hitting record lows.

In response to DHBF-

49008381.cached.jpg

Lots of Democrats will be salty when Trump wins Wyoming and it's 3 electoral votes in November

^^^^ Fixed. FWIW BB, in recent history, Regan won 525-13, can Hillary top that? If Donnie keeps it up, it's within sight.

Kelly Anne Conway is the GOP's Energizer Bunny...

Meanwhile back at the thread...

Just another facet of this fucked-up electoral cycle. People can make up whatever ridiculous bullshit they want and it gets treated as gospel by the out-of-control media.

The MSM pretty much considered it BS from the get go... reported... chuckled at... moved on...

Rubio was always our best bet in my opinion. I am a Cruz supporter but he is not the most electable either. I would go with Rubio.

Rubio stepped in the abortion trap with his Zeka comments. And still has the "lil' Marco" stank on him...

The RNC can't replace 'Trump' these never trump bible conservative closet faggots need to shut the fuck up.

bbedward, on 12 Aug 2016 - 11:26 AM, said:snapback.png

Ed I keep telling you the problems Trump is having with defections in his own party has little to do with evangelical Christians who probably give Trump more support than he deserves...the ones sabotaging Trump are the establishment republicans...even Cruz has not said anything worse than telling people to vote their conscience...although after Trump trashing him in the primaries with cheap shots such as going after his wife and father Cruz showed more restraint than I would have.

Also if the award winning National Enquirer had some real facts about Cruz's infidelity they have yet to do anything but make a baseless accusation with no follow up.

As Trump panders to the "bible thumpers" his ignorance on Christianity shows no limits much like his ignorance on other subjects like our nuclear triad system and world affairs:

Hey, Christians: Trump Says Winning the White House Will Get Him to Heaven http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/08/12/hey-christians-trump-says-winning-white-house-will-get-heaven/

Honestly, WSS... I am no longer sure what you definition of MSM is...

Every outlet other than obvious RWM* ones?

========================================================

* Right Wing Media.... trademark pending....

Honestly, WSS... I am no longer sure what you definition of MSM is...

Every outlet other than obvious RWM* ones?

========================================================

* Right Wing Media.... trademark pending....

Pretty much.

If the article doesn't outright tell you liberals/Obama/Hilary are bad, then it's MSM

Archived