THE BROWNS BOARD

Time for another round of olympic theme wood u smash...

Clevfan4life

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope Solo: Hit it or no? In case you didn't see what was going on down there with the fappening pics...it's a messhope-solo-435.jpg

That's a tough one. Like when I see here it's like oh hell yeah i'd totally smash....but then you remember that grenade pit of a butthole and ur like wuuuhhhhttttt? I was just kind of disappointed with her body overall though. She looked avg in those pics. In the SI body issue pics though she looks like dime....so it really makes you wonder what's going on with computer enhancement these days.

Everyone would hit all of those. Give us a hard one. Like cris cyborg. Smash or no?

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaq9-PI3aL826kmWkjsF8YMsWj_J_Y18Ex0Cw46aHcr4b060Iqimage-61.jpeg

that's like the best picture i've ever seen of her, BY FAR. Body looks on point but the face i dunno not sure of....looks like alot of makeup to hide the roid face.

Actually her older pics are the roided ones. Now that she's in ufc she's way cleaner. Make no mistake ronda ducked her because she (cyborg) would murder her.

Ofc cause she's a lifetime roid user. Look at the old pride guys that came to tje ufc, mark hunts been tje best of em. Everyone else was a pale shadow of their former selves.

Rhondas gonna have problems with any big strong girl she cant bull around. The whole thing about fighting cyborg at 135 was cause she knew cyborg couldnt cut down like she can. People dont realize rhonda trains at 160+ then drops for weigh ins and puts back around 20lbs for fight time. She didnt know how to deal with holly who she coyldnt throw around at will.

Fixed.

Grammar notwithstanding...

Everyone would hit all of those. Give us a hard one. Like cris cyborg. Smash or no?

NO!

Im not good at this game because everything's on the table if enough beers are consumed

LOL... been saved by more sober friends a couple times myself.

Hope Solo: Hit it or no? In case you didn't see what was going on down there with the fappening pics...it's a messhope-solo-435.jpg

Was going to mention Hope, but doesn't she have a girlfriend?

Hope Solo... Now which one of you guys were bitching about women not having big enough tits?

Tits can be added...

Not to be gross but you know her clitoris would look like a small penis

On the plus side... you could finally find one... :)

NO!

Tits can be added...

Go to sleep gramps.

NO!

Tits can be added...

You need to calm down old man. If cyborg wanted sex from you you'd do it or she'd take it by force.

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/537/798/CristianeCyborgSantosEstherLinMMAFighting10-6-13_original_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

Not bad there either. Def on tje leading edge of acceptable masculinity for a female. If that isnt just makeup and lighting, like she's regained some of her fem features since getting off the roids......yeah id smash

Archived