THE BROWNS BOARD

"Rigged"

Tour2ma

Hey... it worked in the Primary!

This is dangerous ground upon which The Donald is now treading.

"The only way we can lose, in my opinion -- I really mean this, Pennsylvania -- is if cheating goes on."

By contrast his little "2nd Amendment" sarcasm was tame... but put the two together.

#WordsMatter

Something 'the left" has been saying for years, bb...

There is always more detail and context behind voter ID laws. But you're right, if the ID is free and easily attainable I don't see the issue.

And there's the rub... the difficulty and cost of many restrictive laws have been placed one step away from the actual ID in many states.

Copies of birth certificates are one example. The elderly who were mid-wifed into the world may not have one. But assume one exists... in Ohio the cost of securing a replacement is $75... not a trivial sum for a substantial segment of the population. Cost in Texas is the same.

But once all the preliminary costs and hurdles are met, the cost of "a free ID" in TX is in fact $0 and is good for 6 years. The odd thing about our EIC? It is good for absolutely nothing else than voting, i.e., it is not a personal ID. TX does provide those for non-drivers for $16.

And this does not even include the accessibility of the IDs in many states. Many have closed license offices in "certain" areas and/or reduced operating hours. If working "poor" has to take time off and travel some distance, that adds to the "cost" of their maintaining their right.

The left sure fights voter ID laws tooth and nail. If ID is given free to anyone needing one how can anyone be against voter ID except they want to have voter fraud? If ID is given for free that takes away the argument of trying to suppress voters.

Facts are that in person voting fraud, the only fraudulent voting IDs have a chance to impact, is virtually non-existent with something like 11 successfully prosecuted cases since 2000 out of 400mm votes cast. If there's a true concern about voter fraud absentee and other mail-in means are the target rich environment, if one exists.

If you want a point of agreement... here's one. I do not understand the rationale behind "same day registration". Exception would be in states, like Florida, where registration drive rules became so prohibitive that they tacitly outlawed the efforts.

As for Voter Laws... they're falling like flies with NC, TX, Wisconsin and Kansas being the latest. Of these only two, NC and TX, were covered by provisions in the Voting Rights Act to have changes in their laws reviewed by the DOJ prior to implementation... the provision set aside by the sitting SCOTUS plus Antonin.

And the laws falling are not not just ID laws. Reduced numbers of early voting days including elimination of weekend voting and reduced numbers of polling places primary in "urban" areas are all being undone. Some too late to have prevented their implementations in years past... the reason the special review provisions were set into law to begin with.

And FYI the old provision did not just target "red states" or those of the old Confederacy. Both Cali and NY were on the list. Woody should be proud that Michigan also was a covered state.

About 764,000 results (0.63 seconds)
Search Results
Obama Likely Won Re-Election Through Election Fraud - Rachel ...Townhall.com/.../obama_likely_won_reelection_through_election_fraud

Nov 11, 2012 - There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the ... Presidents rarely win reelection when the economy is in the tank. ... The most realistic explanation is voter fraud in a few swing states. ... then voting their ballot for them, has been happening in big cities since the 1950's.

not having to require an id, coupled with massive illegal immigration and

"refugees" from Muslim countries...

sets the stage for massive voter fraud. Only a dishonest fool would deny it.

Something 'the left" has been saying for years, bb...

Not so much left vs right, more so depends on who the apparent beneficiary is.

Like, the left will scream about Diebold rigging Ohio in favor of Bush - a pretty valid complaint, I may add.

But you know, a mysterious Microsoft voting cloud is all fine and dandy - no chance at all that M$' campaign contributions or clinton foundation contributions could ever, ever alter the integrity of the mysterious Microsoft voting cloud system that nobody knows how it works except a few people at Microsoft.

http://blockchaintechcorp.com/blockchain-apparatus/blockchain-voting-machine/

Blockchain voting machines are the only way to make them secure and trustworthy. Until then, paper ballots are the only acceptable option.

---

Trump's concerns about 'rigged' election are not just valid, it's likely. We don't know what the source code on these machines looks like - we don't know anything about them. They're easy to hack and install malware on - they've been known to do things like flip votes "misclick"

Corporations behind voting machines have invested millions of dollars into the Clintons.

How long ago, Steve?

Less than 1,000,000 ain't shit...

Only a dishonest fool would deny it.

Ain't no denying it anymore... Fuck you, cal...

Now bitch about how I attacked you...

Trump's concerns about 'rigged' election are not just valid, it's likely. We don't know what the source code on these machines looks like - we don't know anything about them. They're easy to hack and install malware on - they've been known to do things like flip votes "misclick"

Corporations behind voting machines have invested millions of dollars into the Clintons.

Individual machines? Yes, but you have to have physical access to them. Not like hacking a server...

not having to require an id, coupled with massive illegal immigration and

"refugees" from Muslim countries...

sets the stage for massive voter fraud. Only a dishonest fool would deny it.

can't deny it, Tour. Nope. You can't.

Make you mad bro? Can't dance around that one? Have a nice dancing day.

No motherfucker.... you called me a liar.

That is an uncrossable line you one-knee, piece of shit.

Pleasant dreams...

Birth certificate? Within a few years.

But back to my old saw, if you are too stupid too irresponsible or too destitute to get an identification together I'm not much interested in your vote to begin with. :)

But seriously how did they know who to give your social benefits to?

WSS

or you're poor... in which case fuck you

No motherfucker.... you called me a liar.

That is an uncrossable line you one-knee, piece of shit.

Pleasant dreams...

Now, Toursies, where did I call you a liar?

You're just wrong, and you dance around admitting the truth about stuff.

That isn't a lie, it's just being wrong. Just recently, I said something like "oops, my bad".

I think it was to Cysko. You are just like heck was - always arrogantly right, and can't handle being wrong.

And sometimes, you ARE wrong. Have a nice pouty day.

I think you're mad, bro, because you were talking about voting fraud virtually doesn't really

happen.

Then I posted this:

Posted 15 August 2016 - 03:04 PM

Search Results
Obama Likely Won Re-Election Through Election Fraud - Rachel ...Townhall.com/.../obama_likely_won_reelection_through_election_fraud

Nov 11, 2012 - There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the ... Presidents rarely win reelection when the economy is in the tank. ... The most realistic explanation is voter fraud in a few swing states. ... then voting their ballot for them, has been happening in big cities since the 1950's.

and if you think philly voters voted for Obamao one hundred percent, I sneeze in your direction.

In 59 Philadelphia voting divisions, Mitt Romney got zero votes
www.philly.com/philly/.../20121112_In_59...
Philadelphia Media Network
Nov 12, 2012 - Miriam Hill, Andrew Seidman, and John Duchneskie, Philadelphia ... In the entire 28th Ward, Romney received only 34 votes to Obama's 5,920.

Now, Toursies, where did I call you a liar?

You're just wrong, and you dance around admitting the truth about stuff.

That isn't a lie, it's just being wrong. Just recently, I said something like "oops, my bad".

I think it was to Cysko. You are just like heck was - always arrogantly right, and can't handle being wrong.

And sometimes, you ARE wrong. Have a nice pouty day.

Now you're calling me a liar? I'm coming to canton with an army of horn worms to turn loose on your crops.

Now you're calling me a liar? I'm coming to canton with an army of horn worms to turn loose on your crops.

lol... just don't call him any bad names or he'll wet himself and run to Steve...

Archived