WR, Ohio State Player

30Tennessee

Mack, Alex

C, California Player

31 Arizona

Wood, Eric

C, Louisville Player

32 Pittsburgh Duke Robinson G Okla

I agree with some but not all, I am pretty sure Stafford is gonna go #1 overall. I dont think Wells will go to New Orleans at #14. I am pretty sure Jenkins is gonna go there. And #22 and beyond i feel is way off the mark but thats just my two cents. I will say this though yours is alot better than most experts mocks. Kudos on that

it is a work in progress...and yes stafford could go #1....but if he falls past us at #5???? could fall a while! as far as 22 and beyond...it all depends on the first 21....second mock will be different if not completely different...toughest mock in years.

where is:

Darrius Heyward-Bey the WR from Maryland,

Everette Brown DE from Florida State,

Vontae Davis CB from Illinois

These guys are gonna be #1 picks

Id take out Darius Butler CB from Connecticut or at least put him at the tail end of the 1st, Larry English probably a 2nd rounder. Robiskie definately is a 2nd rounder.

first draft ahole ... put yours up. i guarantee I get more than you when mines finished

i don't waste my time trying to predict something that i am unsure about. i honestly have no idea who is going to draft whom because to be honest, this year's draft class looks like a giant bust. i just don't see too many great players coming from this year's players.

Guest Aloysius

Nice work, Solon.

The Raiders signed Khalif Barnes and are still high on '07 3rd round pick Mario Henderson, who played well towards the end of last year. So they'll probably pass on Oher, going with a receiver or BJ Raji, who's been to Oakland for a draft visit.

I think they go with Raji. Their pass defense really improved last year when they got rid of Hall & let Chris Johnson start, but they were still hopelessly bad against the run. Raji will help them with that, as well as improve their spotty pass rush.

In my incredibly tentative mock, I've got Oher going at #13 to the Redskins. There was a report earlier this year that the Redskins were hoping to draft an OT to replace Jon Jansen. And based on what I've read on Redskins message boards, it seems that the fan base would like to see them go o-line in Round 1. Andre Smith could also be an option if he slides, and a trade up to get Mark Sanchez is a possibility.

KC just got vrabel and has Derrick Johnson....Rey M. is a distinct possibility if not Raji.

They also have Hali who will be their WOLB and Nate Harris and a few young guys. So, I think there's a chance they go with Raji also.

Nice work, Solon.

The Raiders signed Khalif Barnes and are still high on '07 3rd round pick Mario Henderson, who played well towards the end of last year. So they'll probably pass on Oher, going with a receiver or BJ Raji, who's been to Oakland for a draft visit.

I think they go with Raji. Their pass defense really improved last year when they got rid of Hall & let Chris Johnson start, but they were still hopelessly bad against the run. Raji will help them with that, as well as improve their spotty pass rush.

In my incredibly tentative mock, I've got Oher going at #13 to the Redskins. There was a report earlier this year that the Redskins were hoping to draft an OT to replace Jon Jansen. And based on what I've read on Redskins message boards, it seems that the fan base would like to see them go o-line in Round 1. Andre Smith could also be an option if he slides, and a trade up to get Mark Sanchez is a possibility.

Mine is in serious flux....but to be honest if stafford doesn't go #1 or #4 he could slide big time. I agree with Oher and Washington...and Raji's drug test will play a HUGE part in where he'll be drafted...If it's a negative report I think he goes to KC...dorsey's natural position isn't NT...Raji would make a big upgrade and swing dorsey to end. Also if you look at KC...they are the key to this whole draft as far as dominoes tumbling

where is:

Darrius Heyward-Bey the WR from Maryland,

Everette Brown DE from Florida State,

Vontae Davis CB from Illinois

These guys are gonna be #1 picks

Id take out Darius Butler CB from Connecticut or at least put him at the tail end of the 1st, Larry English probably a 2nd rounder. Robiskie definately is a 2nd rounder.

It's a work in progress as stated many times! I'll refine it and it will probably look nothing like the one I put up. Like I said it is the toughest mock in years.

Nice job overall Solon.

I think Heywood-Bey or Nicks over Robiskie. English is a little high for me and Harvin and Vontae Davis are dropping real fast because of character issues. Oher is also dropping a bit because of character issues. They won't drop that far though because people like guys who can play football and hope they can correct those sustance abuse and character issues.

I also don't want to see Mack and Wood go in the first round because I want on at #36.

I also think Everette Brown should be in there and think NE might take Laurinaitis.

I need to look at it for awhile but you hit some team's needs right on the head.

It's a work in progress as stated many times! I'll refine it and it will probably look nothing like the one I put up. Like I said it is the toughest mock in years.

I wasnt saying it was a bad draft just thought id give you a few guys that i know will be in the 1st. Believe me i cant really talk cause i didnt post one myself. Its hard to research every teams needs and the players that fit. Good luck with your mock i am stoked about this years draft cause there is no clear cut #1 so you know prized players are gonna slip throught the cracks. Just hope the browns are the ones who are able to capitalize on that crack.

Honestly i could care less about everything other than #5 right now, and as long as it includes either Crabtree or Curry I will be happy.

Really?

Man, I'm so glad I love the entire NFL and drafting process. I look forward to draft day with greater anticipation than I do any day of the entire year.

I spend so much time watching and studying the college game that it makes the draft so much fun.

If you only care about the 5th overall pick then I really feel sorry for you Mikey.

Very interesting draft Solon....You obviously have done your own thing and I respect that.

Really?

Man, I'm so glad I love the entire NFL and drafting process. I look forward to draft day with greater anticipation than I do any day of the entire year.

I spend so much time watching and studying the college game that it makes the draft so much fun.

If you only care about the 5th overall pick then I really feel sorry for you Mikey.

Very interesting draft Solon....You obviously have done your own thing and I respect that.

Well this is the first...I took stafford out of first 4 picks and he vanished....but in the end he'll go # 1 or # 4

Kenny Britt, WR

Height:

6'3"

Weight:

College:

Rutgers

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/kenny-...le-tab-overview

Analysis

Positives: Tall with a long frame. Lines up in the slot and outside. Surprisingly quick feet in and out of cuts. Good route-runner who finds seams against the zone. Reaches top speed quickly. Latches onto cornerbacks in run blocking. Strong runner after the catch, willing to bowl over corners and safeties to gain additional yards. Adjusts to low balls well. Makes most of his plays on crossing routes and is willing to give it up over the middle. Uses his body to shield defenders from the ball. Gives good effort blocking, using his long arms and feet to stay in front of a corner.

Negatives: Lanky frame lacking strength in the upper body. Has difficulty sustaining blocks downfield against linebackers and safeties. Will need to learn how to use his hands to get off the line. Displayed very inconsistent hands during his career due to poor concentration and hand strength, leading to body-catching too many passes. Should make more plays on jump balls and down the sideline. Does not have the speed to separate after the catch. Not especially quick off the snap, and hasn't faced much press coverage due to his size.

1- Matthew Stafford - QB - Georgia

2- Jason Smith - OT - Baylor

3- Aaron Curry - OLB - Wake Forest

4- Eugene Monroe - OT - Virginia

5- Michael Crabtree - WR - Texas Tech

6- Andre Smith - OT - Alabama

7- Jeremy Maclin - WR - Missouri

8- BJ Raji - DT - Boston College

9- Brian Orakpo - DE/OLB - Texas

10- Everette Brown - DE/OLB - Florida State

11- Michael Johnson - DE - Georgia Tech

12- Malcolm Jenkins - CB - Ohio State

13- Mark Sanchez - QB - Southern Cal

14- Beanie Wells - RB - Ohio State

15- Aaron Maybin - DE - Penn State

16- Tyson Jackson - DE - LSU

17- Vontae Davis - CB - Illinois

18- Rey Maualuga - ILB - Southern Cal

19- Percy Harvin - WR - Florida

20- Brian Cushing - OLB - Southern Cal

21- Michael Oher - OT - Ole Miss

22- Eben Britton - OT - Arizona

23- Knowshon Moreno - RB - Georgia

24- Peria Jerry - DT - Ole Miss

25- Darrius Heyward-Bey - WR - Maryland

26- James Laurenitis - ILB - Ohio State

27- Ron Brace - DT - Boston College

28- Brandon Pettigrew - TE - Oklahoma State

29- Clay Matthews- OLB/DE Southern Cal

30- Robert Ayers - DE - Tennessee

31- Donald Brown- RB Uconn

32- Alex Mack - OC - Cal

TOTAL GUESS HERE

first draft ahole ... put yours up. i guarantee I get more than you when mines finished

No name calling please. :) IIRC, ESPN and a few other sites you can actually win stuff if you guess the first round right. And it is just that- at best a guess. Always a few trades, and surprises.

My only .02 is I hope the Browns don't take Crabtree- the guy is supposedly dumb as a box of rocks. Add in unless the Browns move Edwards, WR is about third on our list of needs.

If Curry is there @ #5, it's a no-brainer in my book.

Archived