THE BROWNS BOARD

Actually, the obamao regime, and higgardly clinton DID initiate the founding of "isil"

calfoxwc

I don't care about saving a buck (and losing the election) and neither do the democrats who are prepared to spend 2 billion dollars to get Clinton in the White House. They have used some of that money on ads already making the case Trump is unfit to be president. That strategy is called defining your opponent before they can define themselves. They did it with Romney making him out to be a rich out of touch multi millionaire.

Already in early August there are reports the RNC is looking at pulling the plug with Trump and will try to salvage the House and Senate.

Is the GOP About to Cut Funding to Trump’s Campaign and Admit He is a Mistake?

http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/08/14/is-the-gop-about-to-cut-funding-to-trumps-campaign-and-admit-he-is-a-mistake/

The trends on RCP tell a different story.

The best thing Trump has going for him is he is running against the worst awful candidate in Clinton the democrats could possibly run so for that reason alone I am not counting him out yet.............."start acting presidential" was the conventional advice given to Trump after he locked up the nomination and Trump said himself he was going to start acting so presidential he would be boring.........it never happened

At this point he isnt going to beat her unless wikileaks or the rooskies is keeping something huge in reserve. All she has to do is stay in her lane now

Or if another terrorist happens in the US or Europe. Or if BLM riots or kills more cops (speaking of which, how about the race riot in Milwaukee last night over a black cop shooting an armed black man who was in the process of committing a crime). Or if he thrashes her in the debates (I'm fully expecting him to talk circles around her).

Or if another terrorist happens in the US or Europe. Or if BLM riots or kills more cops (speaking of which, how about the race riot in Milwaukee last night over a black cop shooting an armed black man who was in the process of committing a crime). Or if he thrashes her in the debates (I'm fully expecting him to talk circles around her).

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/148949796271/polls-and-the-bs-detector

And the new Scott Adams post is up. Looks like our lists of things that can propel Trump to victory are pretty similar.

To be clear I have nothing to do with any of the warnings that anybody gets for anything around here. I don't know who was crying to the administration but I keep pretty loose control on this particular forum and it doesn't seem like anybody is any more abusive than anybody else. You guys really should man up.

WSS

Frankly I'm surprised administrators would take anything Die Hard complains about seriously. I don't have any real problem with Die Hard but he's certainly one of the most abusive guys on the board for fuck's sake.

WSS

Yeah no shit and i got a 2 day from zombo causebdiehard went running to him in tears cause i said i would end him if he tried something with me at a board cookout. Out of the blue he says he'd like to catch me at a cookout and start a fight and i said well thats the last thing u would ever do in life......zombo zombo sniff sniff clev fan sniff sniff he threatened me whaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaa whaaaaa

Well I kind of understand we do take death threats and shit seriously, not because I think they are serious but you never know what kind of outside assholes are going to read the boards pitch some sort of a legal bitch.

WSS

Yeah but steve if i got so upset with your typical stevens that i said im basically going to find you at ur next concert and beat the fuck out of you and you said come on down son and get acquainted with my ccw.....do i have standing to go running to an admin that stevie was a meany and should get a suspension?

Real talk now, between grown men....would i be a little bitch ngr for that?

The policy to destabilize and overthrow secular leaders in the middle east began decades ago. Well before Obama or Hillary came along. Iraq

Goes back to the CIA aiding the deposing of Iran's first elected leader, Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh in 1953. Ironically it was England's Prime Minister Churchill that talked Ike into participating after failing to do so with Truman. Entire push was to protect a parent company of BP from having their production audited.

Read a fascinating 2003 book on it a few years ago called All the Shah's Men by Stephen Kinzer. Book was based upon declassified documents. It's a fascinating account including the role of Teddy Roosevelt's Grandson, Kermit, as coordinator of the CIA efforts.

In the preface to the 2008 edition of All the Shah’s Men, Kinzer added:

If the United States had not sent agents to depose Prime Minister Mohammad Mossadegh in 1953, Iran would probably have continued along its path towards full democracy. Over the decades that followed, it might have become the first democratic state in the Muslim Middle East ... In 1953 the United States deposed a popular Iranian nationalist who embraced fundamental American principles and replaced him with a tyrant who despised much of what the United States stands for.

Actually I was against the ouster of Qaddafi from the get-go and I've been pretty vocal about it here. He's not not a wonderful human being was playing ball with the United States.

Bad guy, but he was our bad guy? So was Sadam at one time...

So you're all in with the obama-clinton foreign policy in this instance?

Get ready to have dancing shoes strapped onto your feet... cal buys them by the gross...

It also has roots with the destabilization of Iraq which you guys on the left blame George W Bush for.

Well, you have to admit that one is a little more obvious. Under the general concept of you break it you bought it.

Main criticism of Obama I have heard is failure to secure status of forces agreement, which ended under Bush, but nonetheless Obama pursued, but could not secure with immunity for the actions of our soldiers. Should we have agreed to place our troops under Iraqi law? Pseudo-Sharia law? An Iraqi stance that was driven by a mass shooting of Iraqi citizens by Blackwater mercenaries, who had immunity, employed to protect our embassy. The year? 2007

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nisour_Square_massacre

Next up is how we needed to leave a force of "trainers and advisors". We did... one that has only been added to since our as yet incomplete exodus.

OK Trump is playing three dimensional chess while everyone else is playing checkers........or the Clinton campaign is playing chess while Trump is in a corner trying to pound a square peg into a round hole.......it's according to how you view Trump.

The bottom line though if what Trump is doing was working why is he sinking in the polls?

Still admiring your determination...

And painting Trump as being unfit to be president and having the nuclear codes has worked before with democrats. The dems destroyed Goldwater with this ad:

The ad ran once... and there was no internet for it to be perpetuated...

Goldwater was doomed from the start. He was too extreme. Both parties "go there" from time to time. For every Goldwater there's a McGovern.

Trump is just your "next".

Girl, no one cares what a tranny faggot like you thinks. Go change your tampon.

If you did not care, you'd use the ignore feature...

To be clear I have nothing to do with any of the warnings that anybody gets for anything around here. I don't know who was crying to the administration but I keep pretty loose control on this particular forum and it doesn't seem like anybody is any more abusive than anybody else. You guys really should man up.

Nah... pretty much one-sided courtesy of Diehard, cal and "what's his nuts"... EDIT: I mean Pumkin' Patch..

As for man up... I just try not to stoop low... take enjoyment from the good-natured disagreements we have among others.

Frankly I'm surprised administrators would take anything Die Hard complains about seriously. I don't have any real problem with Die Hard but he's certainly one of the most abusive guys on the board for fuck's sake.

I see we agree in part...

Archived