THE BROWNS BOARD

Weiner sexting again (UPDATE: Huma done with Weiner)

bbedward

• 2 weeks later...

Trump statement:

"Huma is making a very wise decision. I know Anthony Weiner well, and she will be far better off without him. I only worry for the country in that Hillary Clinton was careless and negligent in allowing Weiner to have such close proximity to highly classified information (lol). Who knows what he learned and who he told? It's just another example of Hillary Clinton's bad judgment. It is possible that our country and its security have been greatly compromised by this.”

Omg trump cannot help himself can he? I mean holy stay the fuck in ur lane bro. Is trump a bot or something? Im srsly curious. I mean a good short little troll on weinet is one thing, good for a snicker.....

Tbh srsly bro I don't see anything wrong with Trump's statement, seems pretty tame and reasonable.

Chick: I'll show you my tits if you send me some info from Huma's phone.

Weiner: K

Are u jumping to a massive conclusion that weener has acess to humas phone? Right off the jump to conclusions matt bro

Man you're Retarded, I'll spell it out for you anyway:

1) If Clinton wins (she won't) there's a 99% chance Huma would become her Chief of Staff.

2) Huma is married to Anthony Weiner (for not much longer, now)

3) That would put him in very close vicinity to top secret information.

4) ????

I'm not saying he'd go and spill his guts out and give russian hookers top secret information (he might), but you act like it's the most unreasonable, batshit insane thing to talk or think about - when it really isn't.

Again,tell me what insider info you have that weener had access to humas phone. If u cant come up with anything ur blowing it out ur ass. I can guarantee 100% that they dont have access to each orhers phones. Obviously otherwise she would have seen his shit.

Furthermore, apparently ur unaware that thousands upon thousands of people working for u.s intelligence and have access to the same files that hillary does....also have spouses that are not in the intelligence loop. There are protocols for that which have been in place for probably close to a century. Ur acting as if ur man crush has happened upon something that no obe else has ever thought of before

. Ffs dude i thought u were smarter than this. Ive literally watched ur iq drop since trump started his campaign for president.

Wow totally forgot about trumps past affairs. He really is a pos. In the span of a week or less he's managed to politicize a shooting and marriage infidlity of which he's been guilty of.

You should get an ice pack, seems like you're pretty butthurt

Archived