THE BROWNS BOARD

VIDEO: Milwaukee agitators shout ‘black power,’ attack white drivers

OldBrownsFan

*I'm thinking if a group of white people in any city in America acted like this there would be a monumental reaction...but this is more like business as usual stuff

Race agitators in Milwaukee used the police shooting of an unarmed armed black man to burn down their city and attack white people.

Several videos show white drivers being stopped in the middle of the street and the “protesters” attempting to pull them out of their vehicles.

“They’re beating every white person!” one of the agitators shouted in the video. “They jumpin’ every white person.”

When the mob spotted a white driver, they attempted to block his car from passing.

“He white! Beat his sh*t!” the man yelled.

Other video shows agitators shouting “Black Power!” as a gas station burned.

Agitators could be seen destroying cars. They hit this one with cinder blocks and looted the truck, leaving its contents strewn on the street.

“Black power in this mother f*cker, man!” one person shouted.

Others bragged on Twitter they were going out to “loot white owned businesses” and waved a gun in front of his cell phone camera. They even created the “MilwaukeeLootCrew” hashtag.

Milwaukee police say “the victim, 23, was armed with a handgun and shot dead by an officer after fleeing a traffic stop on Milwaukee’s north side Saturday afternoon,” NBC News reports.

The man allegedly had a “lengthy arrest record” and was carrying a semiautomatic handgun that was reported stolen in a burglary in nearby Waukesha earlier this year.

http://theamericanmirror.com/video-milwaukee-agitators-shout-black-power-attack-white-drivers/

I hate our news and so called journalists today who have to try and skew the news whenever it suits their agenda. They will cherry pick stories to promote their pet causes and leave out stories that don't. In this case they report on the rioting but leave out the racism of blacks attacking whites (I thought this kind of behavior of attacking people solely because of their race was a hate crime?). Well if all you listen to is the MSM you would not even know about the racism involved in the rioting because they failed to report it. Aren't they supposed to report the news? Do you think for a second if the situation was reversed and whites were attacking blacks the MSM would fail to report it?

You cannot trust the news today...all you can do is try to get news from multiple sources and try to figure out what is actually the truth.

This country's race situation reminds me of the late sixties, early 70's. Bad. Give them more welfare and freebies.

And it is really a shame because we have come a long ways in race relations but the race hustlers like Sharpton and Jackson make their money by sowing discord and discontent among the black community. I never hear either of them speak of the positive changes that have taken place it is always about black people being victims. When a successful black man like Dr. Carson comes a long and gives them a different message off the script he is attacked and called an Uncle Tom or worse.

Milwaukee Rioter Says the Reason Riots Happen Is Because Rich People Don’t Give Their Money to Black People

But what started as a riot over a shooting became a riot of demands. According to one rioter that was interviewed, the reason these riots were occurring wasn't police brutality, but because the rich weren't giving black people their money.

I find it weird that people who claim they want to improve the lives of those in their community do so by burning it down to the ground, and then feel that others should pay up so that this kind of violence will stop. In any other situation, demanding money or else would be called terrorism.

http://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/08/15/milwaukee-rioter-says-reason-riots-happen-rich-people-dont-give-money-black-people/

This goes back to what I have said all along about our corrupt media....this time they failed to report this woman advocating protesters to burn down the suburbs..........

WATCH: Sister of black man killed by cops tells protesters to BURN DOWN THE SUBURBS!

http://therightscoop.com/watch-sister-of-black-man-killed-by-cops-tells-protesters-to-burn-down-the-suburbs/

Police shooting in Milwaukee sparks violent protest

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-shooting-in-milwaukee-sparks-violent-protest/

This is why I hate the MSM ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Instead of reporting the truth they leave out details such as the racism involved.........

Today I've seen the shooting covered on CNBC, MSNBC and CNN. All included in their report the fact that the suspect was armed. All showed footage of the Mayor calling for the release of the body cam footage ASAP to show this and saying that he has seen still frames taken from the footage that show the gun.

None of which changes the headline you posted. The shooting, justified or not, set a protest in motion that turned violent.

Not sure what else you want said.

Today I've seen the shooting covered on CNBC, MSNBC and CNN. All included in their report the fact that the suspect was armed. All showed footage of the Mayor calling for the release of the body cam footage ASAP to show this and saying that he has seen still frames taken from the footage that show the gun.

None of which changes the headline you posted. The shooting, justified or not, set a protest in motion that turned violent.

Not sure what else you want said.

It's what they failed to report that black protestors were targeting and attacking white people. Do you think if there were a situation where a mob of white people in Milwaukee were targeting and attacking black people CBS news would fail to mention it? I don't think so either.

She wants to burn down the suburbs instead of her own community. I can see half of her logic. Why destroy your own neighborhood? It seems like most times law enforcement will take a hands off approach by and large as black people destroy their own businesses and communities.............if they ever tried that in the suburbs there would probably be a war......

Of course the best option is called peaceful protest but what is there to protest? Are police officers supposed to allow themselves to get shot by armed criminals to be politically correct for the BLM crowd?

The black suspect had a stolen gun in his hands and turned towards the police. If I were in the officer's shoes I would be firing my weapon as well at that time.

What kills me is blm doesnt take things case by case. Whete was this outrage over some of the real suspect shootings? Instead they riot for actual criminals like that ferguson dude or this dude who stole a gun and took off with it in hand after a traffic stop.

If he dumped the gun and bolted id understand this but he didnt do that soooooooo wtf is this? Maybe the mayors right these are some shitstarting outsiders who came into town lookin for loot

It's what they failed to report that black protestors were targeting and attacking white people.

Thanks... point taken.

For the record I did hear on MSNBC that a white male had been dragged from a vehicle and beaten.

CNN Caught Editing Milwaukee Shooting Victim’s Sister’s Statement to Remove the Violent Parts

CNN’s media bias has once again been exposed in their shameful editing of the Milwaukee police shooting coverage.

On Sunday, Sylville Smith was fatally shot by an African American police officer after he reportedly refused to drop his gun. Some members of the African American and #BlackLivesMatter communities have resorted to violence and rioting in the streets of Milwaukee since the shooting occurred.

The victim’s sister, Sherelle Smith, delivered a disturbing message to the media, encouraging the rioters to burn down the suburbs instead.

But when CNN reported Smith’s message, they conveniently left out the most shocking part of it, both on their website and on air.

http://www.redstate.com/saragonzales/2016/08/16/cnn-caught-editing-milwaukee-shooting-victims-sisters-statement-remove-violent-parts/

Archived