THE BROWNS BOARD

Peter King's updated mock

Guest Aloysius

Guest Aloysius

Link

Some pretty bad picks, but you have to think the guy has some good sources. Because of that, this is interesting:

*UPDATE*

4. Seattle Seahawks

Michael Crabtree | Wide receiver | Texas Tech

Originally, I had Mark Sanchez here, but people I trust tell me it's down to Crabtree or Aaron Curry. The Seahawks' desire to get a field-stretching wideout to complement free agent signee T.J. Houshmandzadeh wins out.

Right now, if Lester Hayes, Mike Haynes, Frank Minnifield, Hanford Dixon, and Jesus Christ were our nickel package we still wouldn't get off the field on third down.

Fix the pass rush, then punts/interceptions will follow.

The point: No way in hell do we go for a cover corner before we do more for our front seven pass rush. No way.

Right now, if Lester Hayes, Mike Haynes, Frank Minnifield, Hanford Dixon, and Jesus Christ were our nickel package we still wouldn't get off the field on third down.

Fix the pass rush, then punts/interceptions will follow.

The point: No way in hell do we go for a cover corner before we do more for our front seven pass rush. No way.

I absolutely, totally, 100% AGREE!!!

Mike

We need a pass rusher for sure. Dream scenario is trading from our five to 12 and 18 and trading Edwards for the 29. With five picks in the top 50, you go OLB, WR, center, RB, and safety.

I agree. Heck, you could still get Orakpo at 12....I know you want Maualuga Shep.

What center are you drafting? Mack or Wood?

Archived