THE BROWNS BOARD

Just pictured an amazing scenario

Koa

Well, in my opinion it is. You might think it's shit. My question though is could it possibly happen?

1. Denver needs a quarterback in the worst way. Their not building a foundation around Kyle Orton, fact.

2. They see Sanchez drop down to us and, seeing no other alternative, they trade up and we get picks 12 and 18.

3. With those we're able to net both Maualuga and Moreno.

Rey and Knowshon. Ideal.

Well, in my opinion it is. You might think it's shit. My question though is could it possibly happen?

1. Denver needs a quarterback in the worst way. Their not building a foundation around Kyle Orton, fact.

2. They see Sanchez drop down to us and, seeing no other alternative, they trade up and we get picks 12 and 18.

3. With those we're able to net both Maualuga and Moreno.

Rey and Knowshon. Ideal.

McDaniels said they are not trading two picks for any one player. Count the Broncs out.

McDaniels said they are not trading two picks for any one player. Count the Broncs out.

He also said he wouldn't trade Cutler! All guess work, soon we'll know. Thanks for all your great posts. I've learned more about football from you guys in 3 months than watching the Browns for 45 years & reading the PD. Thanks to all of you , even the ones here for comic relief, you put on a great floor show.

I suppose anything is possible.

I wouldn't say the odds are good, but better than winning the Mega Millions jackpot.

They will go with Orton IMO. McDaniels wants to build through the draft like his mentor. Sure, anything is possible cuz these guys lie more than those lawyer types Peens. ;)

To be honest I'd say the odds are better than we might expect.

If the Broncs really like Sanchez I think they'd rather net a long term franchise QB than miss out and still be liable for two 1st round contracts.

To be honest I'd say the odds are better than we might expect.

If the Broncs really like Sanchez I think they'd rather net a long term franchise QB than miss out and still be liable for two 1st round contracts.

McDaniels seemed pretty emphatic about not trading two for one. I don't think he's blowing smoke.

More than a QB, Denever HAS to improve one of the worst defenses in the league. Two 1st round choices will go a long way to improving it.

Looks at Orton's QB rating compared to Cutler. There wasn't much difference. I think the biggest difference was the quality if people around each QB last year. Orton could turn into another Drew Breese.

McDaniels IS going to play with Orton. Fact.

If he takes Sanchez and trades two picks then he's a bigger moron than the Cutler fiasco would make him seem to be. Let's see.....alienate franchise QB? Check. Draft rookie QB and hamstring myself for defensive help for my awful defense? Check....Run over owner's dog....

McDaniels IS going to play with Orton. Fact.

If he takes Sanchez and trades two picks then he's a bigger moron than the Cutler fiasco would make him seem to be. Let's see.....alienate franchise QB? Check. Draft rookie QB and hamstring myself for defensive help for my awful defense? Check....Run over owner's dog....

Making your getaway after he catches you in bed with his daughter.

Archived