THE BROWNS BOARD

Sounds as if the Rams are trying to trade #2

Oldcrow1945

Their GM pretty much said it....he said they are not starting negotiations with any player as there has been a flurry of activity starting this morning concerning the #2 pick.

This is my guess. The Rams move out and someone moves in to take Sanchez.

I saw that interview. My guess is he wants out but no one wants to trade to #2 with Seatle trying to get out. I think that was a lot of positioning also indicating they decided on a player yesterday but the "flurry of activity around us" made them think they could get out. He never once said that they were entaining offers.

I saw that interview. My guess is he wants out but no one wants to trade to #2 with Seatle trying to get out. I think that was a lot of positioning also indicating they decided on a player yesterday but the "flurry of activity around us" made them think they could get out. He never once said that they were entaining offers.

Good points.

If teams are wanting to trade up to grab Sanchez I'm sure the Rams have been contacted. If I'm the jets and want to trade up I'm contacting The Rams, the Chiefs, the Seahawks and the Browns to get a feel for what they may want and what could be worked out. I wouldn't think a team like the Jets would only contact one team and sit on it while having no idea if someone is working out a deal ahead of them to grab Sanchez first.

If the Rams were not being contacted about their spot, I think the GM would not have said there has been a flurry of activity.

I think that was a personal statement concerning the Rams. Not a general statement concerning other teams.

No news here....the Rams came out about a month ago saying they were more than willing to trade away their pick.

With just a couple hours to go things should start heating up on potential negotiations..it wont be long now and we will see the results...;)

Archived