THE BROWNS BOARD

So lochte and the boys stories keep changing.....

Clevfan4life

Im starting to think they got rolled by some brazilian tranny hookers and are desperately trying to keep that fact from going public. See if it was reg hookers nobody would care.

Just my theory. Or outright gay men rolled them, lochte is questionable. We should start a board pool on what really happened

When I was in Mexico two of my buddies got their cell phones pickpocketed by transgender prostitutes

Walking back from the bar/club incredibly intoxicated, some "ladies" in red dresses came out almost like a full blown assault talking dirty and brushing up against everyone - then in a flash they were long gone before anybody knew what was happening ran off down an alley probably hopped in some van and cruised off.

I stayed backed up and I check my pockets every 3 seconds especially when I'm drunk so I was fine.

---

We didn't even know they were transgeneros at the time, a couple of them were pretty tall though - guy that looked like Tuco from breaking bad told us at the bar the next morning they were probably these transgenders that have a small gang and do that all the time.

When I'm in a third world country and let's say making arrangements with transgender prostitutes I leave my valuables somewhere else.

Just a tip.

WSS

And thats one to grow on from west side steve folks. He'll be playing at put in bay this weekend so come on down and leave ur valuables in the car cause you never know what might brush up against ya at a wss concert!!!

Lmfa

And thats one to grow on from west side steve folks. He'll be playing at put in bay this weekend so come on down and leave ur valuables in the car cause you never know what might brush up against ya at a wss concert!!!

Lmfa

Words of wisdom Lloyd, words of wisdom.

Also keep in mind that during a Riptide your body could be in Buffalo before anyone notices you're gone.

WSS

Apparently, the swimmers went into a gas station/store?...

and "broke the door and the toilet" ...and they demanded

payment for those damages.

like, perhaps they had already been damaged for months in dirthole brazil?

The "armed store guards" confronted them, and made them pay right there.

and three of the four have had their passports revoked and they are caught in brazil.

and if they decide they lied about the mugging to police, they could go to jail

for three years.

I suppose brazil wants their 400 million from Obamao too.

I didn't say there was a connection.

I said " I suppose brazil wants their 400 million from Obamao too."

Iran wouldn't release the prisoners they had, until the 400 million was received.

You think brazil doesn't know about that ?

It's fact. don't dance around it.

I didn't say there was a connection.

I said " I suppose brazil wants their 400 million from Obamao too."

Ah... just a reflexive, autonomic utterance, no thought involved... got it.

BREAKING!! U.S. swimmers INDICTED for LYING to police!!

Michael Del Moro @MikeDelMoro

BREAKING: Brazilian authorities confirm to ABC that Ryan Lochte & James Feigen have been indicted for false reporting of a crime #LochteGate

Luckily for Lochte he is back in the U.S. but not so lucky for Feigen who is still in Brazil.

Archived