THE BROWNS BOARD

Need a new Reagan in the WH... or Congress..... or as a Governor

calfoxwc

Posted Today, 11:49 AM

You literally have the funniest leader of any developed nation right now. Chris

well, laughing WITH a funny, charming president and laughing AT an incompetent asswhole president

like we have now...

two different things entirely.

no, you are just biased for him. He could get up in front of an audience with you in it,

scratch his balls subconciously, and you'd think he was Bob Hope.

I have always said to fully appreciate what Reagan accomplished you had to live through the Jimmy Carter years. Reagan was the best president in my lifetime. On a side note I will be forever grateful to a company I was working for in 84 and Reagan was coming through our small town while campaigning for re-election by railroad car. Any employee who wanted to go was given time off with pay to go and see Reagan.

If Reagan was the best president of your lifetime then we are in a sad state of affairs because Reagan was fuckin terrible.

The free ride our economy got under reagans fiscsl policy will forever blind these baby boomers. Reagan knew how to fondle straight white scrotum though, they'll just never let that feeling go.

The free ride our economy got under reagans fiscsl policy will forever blind these baby boomers. Reagan knew how to fondle straight white scrotum though, they'll just never let that feeling go.

The national debt will have climbed to 20 trillion under Obama's watch (10 of which by Obama's lonesome)... no free ride there??? What is the definition of a free ride except getting something without paying for it... We have spent 10 trillion dollars more under Obama than we have received in revenue so we are buying on a credit card...

The national debt will have climbed to 20 trillion under Obama's watch (10 of which by Obama's lonesome)... no free ride there??? What is the definition of a free ride except getting something without paying for it... We have spent 10 trillion dollars more under Obama than we have received in revenue so we are buying on a credit card...

Reagan and Obama both doubled the national debt under their presidencies. So they were both bad at balancing budgets

Reagan and Obama both doubled the national debt under their presidencies. So they were both bad at balancing budgets

The economy has been anemic under Obama. We have had the worst economic recovery after a recession since the 40's. Not so with Reagan where we had huge economic growth. So we have little to show for the trillion dollar stimulus under Obama and the over spending.

I have always said to fully appreciate what Reagan accomplished you had to live through the Jimmy Carter years. Reagan was the best president in my lifetime. On a side note I will be forever grateful to a company I was working for in 84 and Reagan was coming through our small town while campaigning for re-election by railroad car. Any employee who wanted to go was given time off with pay to go and see Reagan.

Mine also. He upgraded our military, and gave us the best pay increases. Gave the USA it's pride back.

The economy has been anemic under Obama. We have had the worst economic recovery after a recession since the 40's. Not so with Reagan where we had huge economic growth. So we have little to show for the trillion dollar stimulus under Obama and the over spending.

That is a different subject. I was just referring to national debt. Reagan and Obama were both big spenders.

I won't bust Obama's balls too hard until we get some distance between us and his presidency. We don't know how fucked the economy was after the Bush years to see if the overspending was just to try to mitigate a situation that could have been even worse. That is why I am more apt to forgive Reagan for spending given that the Carter years screwed us pretty good.

That is a different subject. I was just referring to national debt. Reagan and Obama were both big spenders.

Reagan had to though. He was working with a democratic congress and that was the compromise. Reagan got tax cuts to stimulate the economy while the dems got no cuts in spending. If Reagan hadn't gone along with that he would not have gotten the tax cuts passed by a democratic congress.

New Study Finds Democrats Fully to Blame for Subprime Mortgage Crisis that Caused 2008 Financial Disaster

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/12/new-study-finds-democrats-fully-to-blame-for-subprime-mortgage-crisis-that-caused-financial-collapse/

Republicans warned Democrats of the impending doom in 2004.

But Democrats wouldn’t budge.

Carter decimated the military preparedness. Reagan had to spend to catch up.

Obamao is cutting the military.... but giving handouts to all who want them.

Especially if they are blacks who vote democrat.

How Carter diminished our military standing/preparedness.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2015/08/18/jimmy-carters-blood-drenched-legacy/

AUGUST 18, 2015

Jimmy Carter’s Blood-Drenched Legacy

by MATT PEPPE

or do I need to post the contents, too?

Was the Carter era in my chart?

Coincidence that you picked your one comment that the chart does not clearly refute?

Are you being "dishonest"?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidency_of_Jimmy_Carter

Carter created the United States Department of Education and United States Department of Energy, established a national energy policyand pursued civil service and social security reform.[1] In foreign affairs, Carter strongly emphasized human rights throughout his career. He initiated the Camp David Accords, the Panama Canal Treaties and the second round of Strategic Arms Limitation Talks (SALT II). His work to return the Panama Canal Zone to Panama produced criticism at home for his decision, which was widely seen as yet another signal of U.S. weakness and of his own habit of backing down when faced with confrontation. The final year of his presidential tenure was marked by several major crises, including the 1979 takeover of the American embassy in Iran and holding of hostages by Iranian students, an unsuccessfulrescue attempt of the hostages, serious fuel shortages, and the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.

During his first month in office, Carter cut the defense budget by $6 billion.

https://romanticpoet.wordpress.com/2011/07/29/liberal-nightmare-lyndon-johnson-started-the-raid-on-social-security-for-other-government-programs-jimmy-carter-expanded-big-government-obamas-got-the-shovel/

WHO actually enhanced BIG Government expansion?

Answer: Jimmy Carter

As president, Carter created two new cabinet-level departments: the Department of Energy and the Department of Education. He established a national energy policy that included conservation, price control, and new technology. In foreign affairs, Carter pursued the Camp David Accords,the Panama Canal Treaties, the second round of Strategic Arms Limitation Talks (SALT II), and returned the Panama Canal Zone to Panama.

Throughout his career, Carter strongly emphasized human rights. He took office during a period of international stagflation, which persisted throughout his term. The end of his presidential tenure was marked by the 1979–1981 Iran hostage crisis, the 1979 energy crisis, the Three Mile Island nuclear accident,the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan (at the end of 1979), and the 1980 eruption of Mount St. Helens.

By 1980, Carter’s popularity had eroded. He survived a primary challenge against Ted Kennedy for the Democratic Party nomination in the 1980 election, but lost the election to Republican candidate Ronald Reagan. On January 20, 1981, minutes after Carter’s term in office ended, the 52 U.S. captives held at the U.S. embassy in Iran were released, ending the 444-day Iran hostage crisis.[3

See, my cousin retired during carter. His pension was cut, had to work after retirement to survive.

See, asswhole, My thread isn't about SPENDING overall. It's about how jimmy peanut brain

carter DIMINISHED our MILITARY PREPAREDNESS and STANDING in the world.

You posted a graph on spending, which doesn't have much at all to do with the subject of my thread.

Dance, asswhole, dance. "little Shirtly Temple Toursies"

https://youtu.be/S0gnfpL6JDU

You posted a graph on spending, which doesn't have much at all to do with the subject of my thread.

Thread Title: Need a new Reagan in the WH... or Congress..... or as a Governor

Obamao is cutting the military.... but giving handouts to all who want them.

military_%26_non-military_discretionary_

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/14/ed-feulner-obama-deep-cuts-to-defense-leaves-us-vu/

ANALYSIS/OPINION:

Energy subsidies. Corporate welfare. Catfish-inspection programs. As I detailed in a recent column, the federal budget is rife with spending that is highly questionable, to put it mildly.

No wonder the national debt exceeds $19 trillion. It seems policymakers just can’t say no to anything.

Except when it comes to defense.

For fiscal 2017, President Obama has requested $551 billion for the base defense budget, plus funding for ongoing operations, for a total of $610 billion. That sounds like a lot of money — but only if you overlook a couple of very important points.

One is that these amounts, historically speaking, are extraordinarily low. Few people will be surprised that the U.S. spent more on defense in the Reagan years (the same investment of gross domestic product would be $1.1 trillion annually, on average). But it was $917 billion annually during the Carter years, and $761 billion when George W. Bush was in office.

The military’s budget was even higher during the Clinton years: $624 billion. Now we’re talking about lowering it to $610 billion. As defense expert Justin Johnson recently pointed out, “As a percent of the government spending or total economy, the U.S. has not spent so little on national defense since the end of World War II.”

Archived