THE BROWNS BOARD

Got This Feeling...

One Post

....all the teams in the AFC north division play tonight. There will be a major injury to a qb tonight but not being. Brown.

OK, major injury to a qb tonight in the AFCN.

Could that be any QB, including scrub backups?

Could that include like concussions?

OK, I say that one of the Ravens backup QBs.....one of the Johnsons, either Josh or Jerrod....gets his bell rung.

(or, maybe someone goes all Kimo Von Oelhoffen on BR?)

OK, major injury to a qb tonight in the AFCN.

Could that be any QB, including scrub backups?

Could that include like concussions?

OK, I say that one of the Ravens backup QBs.....one of the Johnsons, either Josh or Jerrod....gets his bell rung.

(or, maybe someone goes all Kimo Von Oelhoffen on BR?)

Don't know yet Gip. I just got this notion. I'm not gifted but got this feeling..

....all the teams in the AFC north division play tonight. There will be a major injury to a qb tonight but not being. Brown.

I got a feeling if the Browns play as bad as they did tonight 0-16 is not out of the question.

I got a feeling if the Browns play as bad as they did tonight 0-16 is not out of the question.

And if the Eagles will start matching us we could get two of the top 4-5 players. Or just trade them off for a bunch of second rate defenders to fill the 10 holes (Nassib is a keeper).

So, what is this crap? BR doesn't play, our Coleman doesn't, ditto Gordon. I mean- is it that difficult to tell Flash just go deep, and I'll toss it up there? If teams are so scared of getting players hurt, why even have a preseason? The fans seem to agree, I doubt there were 40k there at the start of the game, and those stands were mighty empty at the end. After the game, the traffic was NO problem.

So, what is this crap? BR doesn't play, our Coleman doesn't, ditto Gordon. I mean- is it that difficult to tell Flash just go deep, and I'll toss it up there? If teams are so scared of getting players hurt, why even have a preseason? The fans seem to agree, I doubt there were 40k there at the start of the game, and those stands were mighty empty at the end. After the game, the traffic was NO problem.

It is the Fear Factor. Brady didn't play either. All are afraid of getting booboos. Or, in Coleman's case, they are afraid of a booboo getting worse if they put him in there. I guess that is understandable given the state of the league wanting to concentrate on "player protection". And having too much money invested in Top QBs and draft picks to risky a chance.

As we know, it isn't the fact that these teams sit these guys, and play the scrubs that are fighting for a roster spot. The problem is that they charge full load for these glorified scrimmages. And correct me if I am wrong, they mandate that season ticket holders buys these silly affairs, right? NO ONE really, but a mandated ticket season holder should show up for these games. 40K sounds like too big of a crowd for what is being offered.

Terrell Pryor looked good beating out Trufant. I predicted he would score against Trufant.

Looked to be the same play as the deep ball vs. GB.

I think it's safe to say Pryor and RG have the fly route down... time to work on the rest of "the tree"...

Pryor has really surprised me......it's clear this is not the same spoiled selfish guy that used to play for OSU....Im pretty excited to see the 3 amigos (Coop, Gordon and Pryor) all lined up together.....

Its just too bad they burned 3 more picks on WR, when we had so many other needs.....

It is the Fear Factor. Brady didn't play either. All are afraid of getting booboos. Or, in Coleman's case, they are afraid of a booboo getting worse if they put him in there. I guess that is understandable given the state of the league wanting to concentrate on "player protection". And having too much money invested in Top QBs and draft picks to risky a chance.

As we know, it isn't the fact that these teams sit these guys, and play the scrubs that are fighting for a roster spot. The problem is that they charge full load for these glorified scrimmages. And correct me if I am wrong, they mandate that season ticket holders buys these silly affairs, right? NO ONE really, but a mandated ticket season holder should show up for these games. 40K sounds like too big of a crowd for what is being offered.

Nope Gip, the Browns (at least) have gone to variable pricing. You're right in that I'm forced to buy the 2 preseason games as part of the package, and that's been the case almost forever, though WAY back in the 60s it wasn't so. Though also back in the 60s you saw some semblance of a real game. FWIW, the "nominal" price of my season ticket works out to $95 per game. BUT whoopee, I only get charged $60 for the two preseason games. They make that up charging $130 for the "premium" games- the opener against the Ravens, and the Patriots and Cowboys games. Interestingly, the Steelers game is less- I think $110, though I'm too lazy to pull out the tickets and look at the price.

Its just too bad they burned 3 more picks on WR, when we had so many other needs.....

Laughing to keep from crying here... join in if you like...

Pryor has really surprised me......it's clear this is not the same spoiled selfish guy that used to play for OSU....Im pretty excited to see the 3 amigos (Coop, Gordon and Pryor) all lined up together.....

Special Teams!

Doesnt eliminate the fact that our BIGGEST problems were on defense and we have no OLB's, O line, CB's or Safeties of note.......but, hey, we got 12 receivers now.....so, YAY!

And, so far 2 games in, they are looking awesome!!!!......(not)

Archived