THE BROWNS BOARD

Thoughts on the defensive front from tonights game and holy shit Nassib looks legit..

Clevfan4life

When you lose a lot of weight, of course you look flabbier. I've seen him up close and talked to him.

He does not look flabby - he's still a big kid. You watch him in practice - I'm tellin ya he can MOVE.

He's a NT, it isn't a glamour position of great stats. On one play, I saw him, in an exhibition game, forget which one,

he took on a blocker to the right, disposed of him, and went over center, and drove him straight back towards the qb

about 4-5 feet before the qb threw it away.

The Browns are still moving personel around, trying a lot of things. Not worried at all - it will come together.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finished watching the 2nd half vs. the Falcons and it is clear that in run-pass situations, Nassib is a liability... for now.

Strictly passing situations as part of a package? Different story... at least as long as he is on the edge. Inside? Not so much...

He's not the Bennett, Watt, Bosa, Hayes, Tuck type of end that will align outside in your base, then shade a guard inside. He doesn't have the lower body strength, explosion and counter move for that.

With the strength will come explosion and pad level, coaching and time - the counter move. Either way, at 6'6, he's not going to be your interior player on early downs and running situations. He's not built for that and few

players that tall are. In time, I would like to see him become that kind of player. Especially with all the four man fronts we'll be playing.

He's not the Bennett, Watt, Bosa, Hayes, Tuck type of end that will align outside in your base, then shade a guard inside. He doesn't have the lower body strength, explosion and counter move for that.

Put #55 on Naz with 4 more inches of length. A young Chris Hamburger..

Archived