THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump's Apology

gftChris

Jeb was not a leader. and if we don't get led out of this greater and greater mess...

our country is going to crash. And I think he isn't as smart as W., and that's not good.

I think Cruz, who I supported for a while, is a hard-nosed, very, very intelligent man

who is also lacking in common sense, social skills, and intuitiveness.

Low energy Jeb represents millions of voters?

286,694 after dropping out after the South Carolina primary....which there were many more primaries to go after South Carolina ....Trump can't afford to lose a single vote....talk of Trump winning in a landslide is delusional.

Cruz got 7,822,100 votes but like El Trumpo says he doesn't need those conservative votes..

Jeb was not a leader. and if we don't get led out of this greater and greater mess...

our country is going to crash. And I think he isn't as smart as W., and that's not good.

I think Cruz, who I supported for a while, is a hard-nosed, very, very intelligent man

who is also lacking in common sense, social skills, and intuitiveness.

I will take substance over style any day. Cruz is not the most charismatic or personable candidate but he is smart, has always been an anti establishment republican (why they hate him more than Trump) and is a constitutionalist. I question how much if anything Trump even knows about the constitution.

I think Cruz should endorse Trump though and I hope he does. For any conservative it seems Trump is an easy choice over Clinton and these are the only choices we have.

So how many dollars per vote did jeb spend?

it doesn't matter it is simple math here. You win elections by expanding your voter base. Trump is late in the game to realize it but maybe the bad poll numbers are sinking in.

Trump should be courting every voter possible. He has terrible negatives with blacks, Hispanics, women and millenials...you know a good portion of the electorate...but then Trump says he doesn't need conservative votes either...that is not playing 3d chess that is just ignorance.

Archived