THE BROWNS BOARD

Birds Eye View

One Post

First and foremost I'd like to clarify that I am a Cards fan. Have been always will be it can't be helped. I know everything about the Cards and follow them so closely, I had to follow another team. Yes I have always liked the Browns when I was a kid and have a special place for them

Since joining the board I've learned so much by reading and conversing football and it's really nice to meet informative fans. I will continue to not only follow the Browns but be a fan as well. You guys need a fan such as myself, it gives a non biased view of our team. I will let you know what's up or at least try to.

Here are some observations I see so far...

Qb. It's RG3 time. After reaching the playoffs his rookie year it turned out to be a disaster in Wash, What I see is a solid qb with another chance. You can tell he's loving it too. From what I've heard, the locker room is all in as well.

The Cards got Palmer and I herd similar things. "he's hurt all the time" "he hasn't won anything" etc..The same stuff said about RG3

Wr. Well there's 12 on the roster so plenty to pick from. Browns have cap room to make a trade. Pryor is the real deal. Coleman who knows. Higgins might be. Gordon doesn't come back until week 5. Make a trade!

RB. Again the Browns need to find an identity and keep RG3 upright. Hey need a vet to pick up the blitz and churn upfield. Crow is a fan favorite I realize but bot howdy get a vet!

OL. Again with the identity ... Run the ball.

Defense, relax on the vanilla defense. Right now Horton knows what he wants to do, he's looking to fill in the holes, right now it's painfully evident some draft picks in the secondary need clipped off this roster.

That's all for now, my fingers re getting tired.

I've never seen it. It might happen one day.

It should have happened a few years back. They couldn't knock James Harrison out of bounds on that last play of the half? Ridiculous. And Santonio Holmes' catch. A lot of luck in there (but yes, good play by talented players)

It should have happened a few years back. They couldn't knock James Harrison out of bounds on that last play of the half? Ridiculous. And Santonio Holmes' catch. A lot of luck in there (but yes, good play by talented players)

It was the defense that lost the game. Clancy Pendergast was immediately fired after the game. I used to drink really heavy and I was lit when the Cards lost. I got mad and kicked everyone out Doyle Harper style.

Wr. Gordon doesn't come back until week 5. Make a trade!

RB. Hey need a vet to pick up the blitz and churn upfield. Crow is a fan favorite I realize but bot howdy get a vet!

How about Gordon and Crow for David Johnson? ;)

How about Gordon and Crow for David Johnson? ;)

That would be a good trade. I really want Floyd to be a Brown. He is on his last year of his rookie contract and the cap room is scarce. So, the Cards can deal him or reap the rewards of him having a contract year.

If Gordon came to Az he can start he is that good. Even though the Cards are stacked at wr, they would make room.

There is a relatively unknown wr the cards have. Jaron Brown. Often confused with John Brown by many he is a great player waiting for his chance to shine. Which in my opinion is the reason for Floyd eventually leaving elsewhere.

I'm not sure I would trade Crowell. The Oline has to come together before I count him out. None of the other running backs are fairing any better.

I'm not sure I would trade Crowell. The Oline has to come together before I count him out. None of the other running backs are fairing any better.

Where is hell is this "trade Crowell" shit come from? He has handled his stupidity with aplomb. And he is a main cog in the Browns offense.

If you traded him, you would need to get someone just as good or better than him back.

Still, to get rid of him I would want assurance that we got someone better.

agreed. seems like ground and pound have been lost in cleveland though since hillis wore a uni here.

lack of OL play or a back that can get past the LOS? beats me.

Still, to get rid of him I would want assurance that we got someone better.

The trade proposal was by Tour and for Brian Johnson, a very good RB. Johnson would be a very good upgrade. As a matter of fact any RB on the cards roster is better than Crow,

The trade proposal was by Tour and for Brian Johnson, a very good RB. Johnson would be a very good upgrade. As a matter of fact any RB on the cards roster is better than Crow,

I think he said David Johnson for Gordon and Crowell. Not sure I know that much about David Johnson such that we should expend that much potential talent on him. Should we?

I think he said David Johnson for Gordon and Crowell. Not sure I know that much about David Johnson such that we should expend that much potential talent on him. Should we?

From what I read Brian Johnson is have a crazy good camp this year. He is a highly projected Fantsay player as well. But of course if he can stay healthy is what every player in the nfl wants to do.

The Browns might want to look at Andre Ellington. He was the featured back two years ago and is a home run threat. But personally he is injury prone and would compliment Crow in the backfield. The Browns have so many draft picks they need to start eyeing some vets instead of stockpiling. After a while so many picks would be a waste if they can't make the team.

Who is "Brian Johnson"? ;)

Methinks some folks do not know who David Johnson is...

But for the record, Crow and Gordo for him would be a little lopsided if Josh is close to what he was.

Who is "Brian Johnson"? ;)

Methinks some folks do not know who David Johnson is...

But for the record, Crow and Gordo for him would be a little lopsided if Josh is close to what he was.

Brian Johnson. Lead singer for ac/dc. :)

He can run like the wind!

Archived