THE BROWNS BOARD

Lets make some Cuts

The Gipper

I thought Mozart was dead. They have a piano player returning kicks now? That's thinking outside of the box. Hey, instead of wiener dog races, they can hire the Cleveland Orchestra for the Halftime show, all about trying something "different". They can play Chopin's Funeral March after every loss. Er- I suppose every game this year. .

More apropos would be Mozart's "Requiem" in D minor. :lol:

or would that be a D minus? :P

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cold cuts anyone? The BROWNS are putting a pro football team together. .....

cold-cuts.jpg

I thought Mozart was dead. They have a piano player returning kicks now? That's thinking outside of the box. Hey, instead of wiener dog races, they can hire the Cleveland Orchestra for the Halftime show, all about trying something "different". They can play Chopin's Funeral March after every loss. Er- I suppose every game this year. .

An appropriate reply could be: "why don't you play my Magic Flute".

Cold cuts anyone? The BROWNS are putting a pro football team together. .....

cold-cuts.jpg

and we should see a few more salaries veterans cut or traded soon enough.....At this point, Hawkins, Traymon, Haden and Thomas all suddenly feel expendable too........add McCown, cause who really cares if we have a QB anymore....it's not necessary...just get Kessler in there....

as so many have said about Lee and Gordon and Thomas.....team only won 3 games with these guys, so they suck....cut em too...get us some more middle & late picks.....maybe if Sashi has 20 picks next year, he'll hit on more than a few.....

Just thinking today Joe Thomas great guy and perennial All Pro.....if he played his career on a good or great team they'd also say "and future HOF player" regularly.

Still might as a Cleveland Brown, who knows? If they jettison some of the other guys you mentioned it will remind me of the mid to late 1960s Indians, get rid of stars for cash and/or get new or worn out old players in return.

GO BUCKEYES! Good luck BROWNS.

So if we get the first pick next year will Sashi trade down again?

Depends on what he gets in return, who he's targeting and whether or not he believes he can still get that player lower in the 1st, ect..., ect...., ect.... Short answer: Maybe

Just thinking today Joe Thomas great guy and perennial All Pro.....if he played his career on a good or great team they'd also say "and future HOF player" regularly.

Still might as a Cleveland Brown, who knows?

Don't worry about, Joe... 1st ballot lock... Book it!

Depends on what he gets in return, who he's targeting and whether or not he believes he can still get that player lower in the 1st, ect..., ect...., ect.... Short answer: Maybe

Depends more on who is there and how much they believe in him. If they are sold on the consensus, top QB in the draft, no offer will be big enough to pry the pick away.

So we trade a punter for a punter while losing a 7th and gaining a 4th in 2018, but then we sign another punter. This schm-anti-lytics gets stranger and stranger.

http://fox8.com/2016/08/30/cleveland-browns-sign-punter-michael-palardy/

Can't help to take a look at this guy.

I like the thinking, Don't hand the job to Redfern, give him some competition this week. Can only make the position better.

Zombo

Can't help to take a look at this guy.

I like the thinking, Don't hand the job to Redfern, give him some competition this week. Can only make the position better.

Zombo

Sure would be interesting if Redfern loses that competition.

They already say that about him playing here.

Still might as a Cleveland Brown, who knows? If they jettison some of the other guys you mentioned it will remind me of the mid to late 1960s Indians, get rid of stars for cash and/or get new or worn out old players in return.

GO BUCKEYES! Good luck BROWNS.

Don't worry about, Joe... 1st ballot lock... Book it! .

Oh I feel he should be a first year of eligibility HOF inductee player maybe depending on who else is in his class when he actually retires. And the NFL does have bigger classes than the stingy MLB HOF in Cooperstown.

Still I believe he would have an even better lock had he played elsewhere, some other players have had to wait longer or passed by playing for bottom feeder teams......oooh that does sound dreary doesn't it.

Archived