THE BROWNS BOARD

Obama’s Socially Engineered Military is Full of Anti-Christian Wusses

OldBrownsFan

Back in June, during the height of graduation season, I wrote a piece about how an organization known as the Military Religious Freedom Foundation successfully banned retired Lt. General Jerry Boykin from speaking at a prayer breakfast at Ft. Riley Army Base because he was supposedly anti-Muslim and anti-gay.

It turns out the real reason he was banned was due to the fact that he’s also a professing Christian, as we learned from the founder of MRFF, Mikey Weinstein:

"(Boykin) sows hatred and heinous divisiveness with his sickening screed of fundamentalist Christian supremacy . . .”

Weinstein went on to say how Boykin’s appearance was causing unnamed soldiers to actually break down in tears. :o

Well, Mr. Weinstein and the emotional wimps he represents are at it again. This time, it’s a Bible causing the troops trained to kill to cower in fear. MRFF is demanding that Air Force Major Steve Lewis be “aggressively punished” for having an open Bible on his desk at Peterson Air Force Base in Colorado Springs, Colorado. In an interview with writer and FOX News contributor, Todd Starnes, Weinstein defended his accusation:

“It (the Bible) is very obviously a statement of Christian preference. Christian primacy. Had that been the Book of Satan or the Koran, there would be blood in the freaking streets.” He went on to accuse Major Lewis of “harboring and encouraging a totally abhorrent example of First Amendment civil rights violations.”

In his official letter of complaint, Milquetoast Mikey claimed to represent “thirty-three very scared Air Force families.” Although one of the traumatized troops was able to muster up enough courage to snap a few photos of the intimidating book to submit as "evidence." Unofficial reports indicate that the soldier survived.

As we continue to see situations like these play out, there are two glaringly obvious conclusions to be made:

• The culmination of generations of touchy-feely education that focuses on “me-first self- esteem” has finally arrived. Too many of today’s men and women in the military are concerned more about how things make them feel, particularly when it comes to the politically correct issues of today, than they are about their responsibilities as soldiers.
  • Christianity is the target of the extreme left. To use military terms, while they typically camouflage this fact by using the patterns of the LGBT and pro-Muslim agendas—though not specifically mentioned in Major Lewis’s case, it’s a pretty good bet they’re behind the complaint—the absolute annihilation of Christianity from American society remains the primary objective.

Major Lewis voluntarily removed the Bible from his desk while the case is being reviewed, but according to Colonel Damon Feltman, commander of the 310th Space Wing, a resolution to this situation remains inconclusive and unclear.

Obama’s social engineering is creating military full of wusses, dealing a blow to the Constitution it is sworn to protect and defend in the name of advancing a politically-correct progressive agenda.

http://www.redstate.com/diary/stridentconservative/2016/08/19/troops-working-eliminate-christianity/

Back in June, during the height of graduation season, I wrote a piece about how an organization known as the Military Religious Freedom Foundation successfully banned retired Lt. General Jerry Boykin from speaking at a prayer breakfast at Ft. Riley Army Base because he was supposedly anti-Muslim and anti-gay.

It turns out the real reason he was banned was due to the fact that he’s also a professing Christian, as we learned from the founder of MRFF, Mikey Weinstein:

"(Boykin) sows hatred and heinous divisiveness with his sickening screed of fundamentalist Christian supremacy . . .”

Weinstein went on to say how Boykin’s appearance was causing unnamed soldiers to actually break down in tears. :o

Well, Mr. Weinstein and the emotional wimps he represents are at it again. This time, it’s a Bible causing the troops trained to kill to cower in fear. MRFF is demanding that Air Force Major Steve Lewis be “aggressively punished” for having an open Bible on his desk at Peterson Air Force Base in Colorado Springs, Colorado. In an interview with writer and FOX News contributor, Todd Starnes, Weinstein defended his accusation:

“It (the Bible) is very obviously a statement of Christian preference. Christian primacy. Had that been the Book of Satan or the Koran, there would be blood in the freaking streets.” He went on to accuse Major Lewis of “harboring and encouraging a totally abhorrent example of First Amendment civil rights violations.”

In his official letter of complaint, Milquetoast Mikey claimed to represent “thirty-three very scared Air Force families.” Although one of the traumatized troops was able to muster up enough courage to snap a few photos of the intimidating book to submit as "evidence." Unofficial reports indicate that the soldier survived.

As we continue to see situations like these play out, there are two glaringly obvious conclusions to be made:

• The culmination of generations of touchy-feely education that focuses on “me-first self- esteem” has finally arrived. Too many of today’s men and women in the military are concerned more about how things make them feel, particularly when it comes to the politically correct issues of today, than they are about their responsibilities as soldiers.
  • Christianity is the target of the extreme left. To use military terms, while they typically camouflage this fact by using the patterns of the LGBT and pro-Muslim agendas—though not specifically mentioned in Major Lewis’s case, it’s a pretty good bet they’re behind the complaint—the absolute annihilation of Christianity from American society remains the primary objective.

Major Lewis voluntarily removed the Bible from his desk while the case is being reviewed, but according to Colonel Damon Feltman, commander of the 310th Space Wing, a resolution to this situation remains inconclusive and unclear.

Obama’s social engineering is creating military full of wusses, dealing a blow to the Constitution it is sworn to protect and defend in the name of advancing a politically-correct progressive agenda.

http://www.redstate.com/diary/stridentconservative/2016/08/19/troops-working-eliminate-christianity/

Military today are pussies. When I was in the Navy, the ships were made of wood and the men were made of Steel. Still am.

Military today are pussies. When I was in the Navy, the ships were made of wood and the men were made of Steel. Still am.

Omg ur such a wannabe. Go swabe the deck some more you cabin boy. i know marines that saw actual combat and have acute ptsd from it. They didnt hear about it from listening to soldiers as they were scrubbing the shitter next to em.

Nope. Never had to. I was a terrific recruit. I did the mops, clearning supplies, etc, in the utility closet,

when it was my turn. And floor buffing. and Doornob polishing.

The urinal/commode duty was for misfits who screwed up, couldn't cut it much the first week or two...

and guys like you who if they DID go into basic... smarted off to anybody, anytime, or couldn't stand

at attention without looking around like gomer pyle. Seriously, Cleve, you ain't been there, doesn't look

smart at all to smack off like you have.

One of my best decisions was going into the Navy in the 70's. This may sound unpatriotic but I am not sure if I would want my children being in the armed forces today with what Obama has done to our military.

Retiring from the Navy after serving over 22 years. Serving in the Army for 2 years infantry. Been everywhere. Kicked a lot of ass. And damn proud.

Retiring from the Navy after serving over 22 years. Serving in the Army for 2 years infantry. Been everywhere. Kicked a lot of ass. And damn proud.

Thanks for your service brother Diehard. There is too much of an anti Christian bias in the military today I never faced when I served.

And btw - I saw this brought up on another thread..you earned your retirement

Not Christian =/= Anti-Christian

I was not a Christian or raised a Christian nor was I a Christian while in the Navy. I actually met a Christian for the first time while in the Navy and it was his influence that led me to being a Christian today. There were lots of religious freedom back then with none of the political correctness that has infected the military today. Lots of freedom with bible study groups on the ship and Christians who felt open to witness and share their faith. A chaplain back then could believe and preach the entire bible instead of having to disavow parts of the bible to be politically correct.

I was not a Christian or raised a Christian nor was I a Christian while in the Navy. I actually met a Christian for the first time while in the Navy and it was his influence that led me to being a Christian today. There were lots of religious freedom back then with none of the political correctness that has infected the military today. Lots of freedom with bible study groups on the ship and Christians who felt open to witness and share their faith. A chaplain back then could believe and preach the entire bible instead of having to disavow parts of the bible to be politically correct.

Religious freedom, or Christianity just getting free reign over everything?

This goes back to what I've been saying forever. Christianity has been the end all be all for so long, that any attempt at equality will seem like an attack on Christianity.

Cleve this patriot retired from the military helping to preserve our freedoms...show some respect.

Oh I call bullshit on this. At the end of the day, you need to show you deserve respect. Serving in the military doesn't outweigh everything else DH has done on here. Troll or not.

Oh I call bullshit on this. At the end of the day, you need to show you deserve respect. Serving in the military doesn't outweigh everything else DH has done on here. Troll or not.

Diehard sacrificed to spend decades of service in the military and that alone deserves respect. I served a few years in the military and I was ready to get out when my hitch was up...and I was single ...it is especially hard for a married person with the kinds of sacrifices you have to make when you have a career in the military.

Some of the bantering that goes on here is fine as long as it is good natured..when Diehard commented about being made of steel and you asked if he meant his hip I laughed out loud..because I took it good naturedly...none of us are getting any younger. I got some steel in my neck after having some discs removed...the unhappy fact is as we grow older we "think" we can do things we did when we are younger but our bodies say differently.

This^^^

That drunk pussygirlytwat out of the blue posted he'd like to find me at a browns cookout and "teach me a lesson" (code for taking me in his mouth through a hole in the wall).....to which i said if u laid a hand on me unprovoked it would be the last thing you did in life. Mind u this was well afterbhe said i was on ignore. He then went and tattled to zombo that i was mean to him. And for his part i guess zombo might have girly parts too cause he gave me a two day suspension. Theres some sissy fgtry going around this board cause these guys,as woody stated, are about as abusive as any folk you'll find on the internet. Even wss admitted dh is just about the most abusive poster here.

So no logic, sorry....i go shooting with a marine sniper who has bad ptsd. He isnt sitting at home though getting drunk and waving a broken digital internet beer bottle at everyone.

Religious freedom, or Christianity just getting free reign over everything?

This goes back to what I've been saying forever. Christianity has been the end all be all for so long, that any attempt at equality will seem like an attack on Christianity.

Here is one example where the battle lines are being drawn. The bible clearly calls homosexual behavior a sin. It calls it a sinful behavior in the Old Testament and in the New Testament...so a minister today who believes the bible cannot be a chaplain in the military because the bible is not politically correct. My bet is the first time a Chaplain actually would read from the bible what the bible says about homosexuality he would get drummed out of the military.

So a PC minister in the military has to do what the Apostle Paul says we are not to do...preach a different gospel..the PC one that does not line up with clear teachings in the bible.

Archived