THE BROWNS BOARD

Obama’s Socially Engineered Military is Full of Anti-Christian Wusses

OldBrownsFan

This^^^

That drunk pussygirlytwat out of the blue posted he'd like to find me at a browns cookout and "teach me a lesson" (code for taking me in his mouth through a hole in the wall).....to which i said if u laid a hand on me unprovoked it would be the last thing you did in life. Mind u this was well afterbhe said i was on ignore. He then went and tattled to zombo that i was mean to him. And for his part i guess zombo might have girly parts too cause he gave me a two day suspension. Theres some sissy fgtry going around this board cause these guys,as woody stated, are about as abusive as any folk you'll find on the internet. Even wss admitted dh is just about the most abusive poster here.

So no logic, sorry....i go shooting with a marine sniper who has bad ptsd. He isnt sitting at home though getting drunk and waving a broken digital internet beer bottle at everyone.

Bury the hatchet with him...you will be better off for it

Here is one example where the battle lines are being drawn. The bible clearly calls homosexual behavior a sin. It calls it a sinful behavior in the Old Testament and in the New Testament...so a minister today who believes the bible cannot be a chaplain in the military because the bible is not politically correct. My bet is the first time a Chaplain actually would read from the bible what the bible says about homosexuality he would get drummed out of the military.

So a PC minister in the military has to do what the Apostle Paul says we are not to do...preach a different gospel..the PC one that does not line up with clear teachings in the bible.

Look obf, we've got dudes in special forces who are gay. Its been undeniably proven that ur sexuality has exactly 0.000000000000% to do with ur combat effectiveness. If a guy can make it through seal training he's good to go. Why would anyone give a fuck if tje dude next to you that just dropped a towel monkey who was aiming an ak at you, dates other men in his spare time? If ur combat effective it just doesnt matter what ur sexuality is. Period.

There was a story that went around military circles that a group of seals got up quietly and walked out on a chaplain that was regaling them with cool bible stories about homos. Reason being they knew one of them in the room was gay and out of respect for a dude they just got back from iraq with who pulled an injured teammate out of direct line of fire. The guys in the military, not the old long retired dinosaurs sitting at home drinking.....they've made it clear they dont give a fuck

Look obf, we've got dudes in special forces who are gay. Its been undeniably proven that ur sexuality has exactly 0.000000000000% to do with ur combat effectiveness. If a guy can make it through seal training he's good to go. Why would anyone give a fuck if tje dude next to you that just dropped a towel monkey who was aiming an ak at you, dates other men in his spare time? If ur combat effective it just doesnt matter what ur sexuality is. Period.

There was a story that went around military circles that a group of seals got up quietly and walked out on a chaplain that was regaling them with cool bible stories about homos. Reason being they knew one of them in the room was gay and out of respect for a dude they just got back from iraq with who pulled an injured teammate out of direct line of fire. The guys in the military, not the old long retired dinosaurs sitting at home drinking.....they've made it clear they dont give a fuck

Here is one difference Cleve...the story you gave of the Minister saying what the bible says about homosexual behavior and some soldiers walking out on him...they have that freedom to do that.........much of the PC stuff however is being forced without the freedom to disagree or walk out...you either surrender to it or else...

Since you quoted Cleve the tranny, I saw what he said. I could give a fuck less if I have his or Woody the peckerheads respect. Fuck them both. I've been through combat and have a CAR (Combat Action Ribbon) to prove it. I don't care about your imaginary seal and marine sniper friends. I do know your a little fag wannabe and a used car salesman. Have a nice day Shirley. Go change your tampon.

Never worked at a car dealership in my life, i dont know anyone that works at a car dealership either so im not sure how he ever got it in his head. Thatsvwhat im talking about with this guy. Even if someone sold used cars its a job right? Are they sitting at home getting drunk on the couch fapping to reruns of archie?

Since you quoted Cleve the tranny, I saw what he said. I could give a fuck less if I have his or Woody the peckerheads respect. Fuck them both. I've been through combat and have a CAR (Combat Action Ribbon) to prove it. I don't care about your imaginary seal and marine sniper friends. I do know your a little fag wannabe and a used car salesman. Have a nice day Shirley. Go change your tampon.

True, hardcore lostsoul liberals strongly tend to not respect anything. they don't respect other peoples' Christian beliefs,

they don't respect family values, they don't respect the Constitution, the Bible, our military, churches,

successful people,unborn children, honor/service/first responders, our Flag, the Gadsden flag,

conservatives, etc etc etc etc etc...seems the list never ends.

and they don't respect themselves, that is the ultimate failure of them as human beings.

liberals strongly tend to not respect anything. they don't respect other peoples' Christian beliefs,

they don't respect family values, they don't respect the Constitution, the Bible, our military, churches,

successful people,unborn children, honor/service/first responders, our Flag, the Gadsden flag,

and they don't respect themselves, that is the ultimate failure of them as human beings.

Which liberal here doesnt ultimately respect ur christian beleifs cal? Just cause someone beleives in something different and tells you so doesnt mean they think u shouldn't beleive what you do. When someone says to each their own they get ridiculed almost exclusively from the christian right. That is the def of disrespect. Advocating the individual rights of someone else who falls outside of ur religion is also not disrespecting ur religion

Which liberal here doesnt ultimately respect ur christian beleifs cal? Just cause someone beleives in something different and tells you so doesnt mean they think u shouldn't beleive what you do. When someone says to each their own they get ridiculed almost exclusively from the christian right. That is the def of disrespect. Advocating the individual rights of someone else who falls outside of ur religion is also not disrespecting ur religion Cleve

Cleve - that's just an emotional knee jerk. I didn't refer to anyone on this forum, so your objection is moot.

and, I don't believe there has been any ridicule of atheism or agnosticism by any believer on this forum.

At least I do not recall it ever happening.

You know the opposite happens often when the subject comes up.

As to the op, the point is, the Christian isn't allowed to have a Bible on their desk because a non-believer

is "intimidated" by the person who does believe.

It's just another of the myriad of intentional false claims of vicitimization for manipulation/maneuvering

for political/situational/personal liberal power over other people who aren't like them. They are

falsely feigning offense for personal power to intimidate reasons.

One assertion of urs in particular i have to press you on cal. How does someone who says what a woman wants to do with her body is her business....how does that disrespect the unborn? Is it not the woman who seeks the abortion in essence disrespecting the unborn?

There's no press, really, Cleve. The unborn child is a separate body, it just isn't born yet. To infer, albeit

"left"handedly, that until it's born, it isn't a body at all, is repulsive to me. A newly born child is just as helpless

as it was prior to being born. I see it as a psycological problem - a glaring matter of cognitive dissonance -

conflicts of various sorts - like being against the death penalty no matter what... but being pro-abortion,

including pba.

Whats pba? Anyway i fully understand ur view of the unborn child i have no issue with it. Neither do most pro choice people. In fact the term "pro choice" effectively gives away how most people feel. Its the "choice" of the wonans.

You may feel she's wrong in making that choice. And u may be right that whatever higher order there is in this universe whether its ur god or something else, doesnt look favorably upon abortion. But the point the pro choice people is that its on the woman. Period end of discussion. Theres this false narrative on the right that pro choice people are offended by pregnant women walking down the street. Nothing could be further from the truth. Now i know ur going to go running to ur websites to dig up interviews wirh some fringe feminist power dykelord sorceress, but could you for just a moment seperate those far left people from the vast majority of middle americans who are pro choice?

I can't believe that narrative exists, Cleve, ...

pba is "partial birth abortion". obaMao is an adamant supporter of it.

It's offensive, grotesque and I have no idea how any human being can

support that.

I can't believe that narrative exists, Cleve, ...

pba is "partial birth abortion". obaMao is an adamant supporter of it.

It's offensive, grotesque and I have no idea how any human being can

support that.

Oh those are the late term abortions right? I concur its grotesque. Part of me absolutely says that should be illegal except health and rape.

Here is one example where the battle lines are being drawn. The bible clearly calls homosexual behavior a sin. It calls it a sinful behavior in the Old Testament and in the New Testament...so a minister today who believes the bible cannot be a chaplain in the military because the bible is not politically correct. My bet is the first time a Chaplain actually would read from the bible what the bible says about homosexuality he would get drummed out of the military.

So a PC minister in the military has to do what the Apostle Paul says we are not to do...preach a different gospel..the PC one that does not line up with clear teachings in the bible.

The Old Testament? Are we counting that again?

Well how would you feel about someone reading from the Koran in this situation?

True, hardcore lostsoul liberals strongly tend to not respect anything. they don't respect other peoples' Christian beliefs,

So many quotes... so little time... what I get for not being here 24/7...

First the frivolous repartee...

Military today are pussies. When I was in the Navy, the ships were made of wood and the men were made of Steel. Still am.

First, that's funny... especially the intentionally so middle part.

As for the first part... love you to meet my 6'2, Iraq decorated son-in-law completing his 20th year of active duty.

...nob polishing.

Talk about above and beyond...

... my fists are pure iron.

Must make you think twice about jacking off...

Now the serious stuff...

One of my best decisions was going into the Navy in the 70's. This may sound unpatriotic but I am not sure if I would want my children being in the armed forces today with what Obama has done to our military.

There is too much of an anti Christian bias in the military today I never faced when I served.

And there's the rub, OBF.

You made it clear in your longer and even more heartfelt post that religion, Christian or otherwise, was not "in your face" during your service. That does not seem to be the case today in some instances. Is the Bible-on-desk officer one of those instances? Seems so from some of the accounts. Seems that his bible's placement is symbolic of how he conducts himself in general with his religion front and center. Seems that the influence of his beliefs may go as far as not only influencing, but driving his personnel decisions... promotions, assignments, etc.

Can we agree that if his beliefs extend to including a religious test his decision making, then that is wrong?

As for today's military... Not sure how it's changed that would make you less proud of a decision to serve. As I said above, my son-in-law serves in the Navy and has since his graduation from King's Point. My daughter is a Navy vet with 3 years active before 9-11 and 3 after plus IIRC 5 more in the reserves. A nephew, a West Pointer, is still active Army.

All proud of their service, and rightly so. I am proud of all of them. None agrees with 100% of the administration's decisions, but none feel it has cheapened their contributions.

That said, I don't think your having any reservations about service today is "unpatriotic." I'd be surprised if anyone here did.

Now the real fun...

and, I don't believe there has been any ridicule of atheism or agnosticism by any believer on this forum.

At least I do not recall it ever happening.

Well... you use the term "atheism" infrequently and usually then almost exclusively in cut and paste passages...

These groups that are attacking Christianity have a deeper and far more sinister reason for their attacks.

Religious groups that do not embrace Christianity such as... Atheism ( disavow God’s existence).... These people have a hatred for Christianity that is fueled by Satan himself.

On the other hand you are quite fond of the word "atheist".

It's typical atheist gets angry, asks pointed questions to mock, then gets answers,

then rejects answers and bitches about being talked to about religion.

Militant atheists and gays fighting their culture war.

Stupidass slugs.

The liberal/marxist/progressive/communist/gay atheist hating, perverted democrats are that. They are fascists to stop everybody else from being allowed to express their beliefs in God or religion in any way.

I have to give you props tho... less fertile ground than I was expecting and not as much fun.

And you used to type a whole lot more... actually made arguments instead of simply quoting them...

Cha cha cha...

So many quotes... so little time... what I get for not being here 24/7...

First the frivolous repartee...

First, that's funny... especially the intentionally so middle part.

As for the first part... love you to meet my 6'2, Iraq decorated son-in-law completing his 20th year of active duty.

Talk about above and beyond...

Must make you think twice about jacking off...

Not interested, I'm married. Ask Cleve or Woody.......

your dancing is turning ugly.

And your denials more pathetic, Ginger...

Hell... I even complemented you for being close to correct... lol

Archived