THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump now says he plans to legalize some undocumented immigrants...

Tour2ma

A lot more than Univision reporting it bb...

I'm not opposed to it.

I'm not a Republican, I always figured that some version of amnesty was the only way - especially for those with anchor babies.

Of course it'd have to be strict, no permanent citizenship, work requirements, 1 strike you're out. If you sit around and contribute nothing and just collect welfare on behalf of your child then GTFO.

And the border has to be secure first, of course.

We'll find out Thursday, though.

I'm not opposed to it.

I'm not a Republican, I always figured that some version of amnesty was the only way - especially for those with anchor babies.

Of course it'd have to be strict, no permanent citizenship, work requirements, 1 strike you're out. If you sit around and contribute nothing and just collect welfare on behalf of your child then GTFO.

And the border has to be secure first, of course.

We'll find out Thursday, though.

Any thinking person knew it was unrealistic to deport millions of illegal immigrants. So why did Trump say it over and over at the rallies? To pump up his yahoos...same way Trump told the NYT everytime he thought his audience (yahoos) were losing interest in his speeches he would bring up the wall....same way Trump told the NYT what he tells his yahoos (who he belittles and says if he shot someone in the street these mush brain zombies would still support him) he doesn't really intend to do...

MemeTrumpGangofOneAmnesty-777x437.jpg

Any thinking person knew it was unrealistic to deport millions of illegal immigrants. So why did Trump say it over and over at the rallies? To pump up his yahoos...same way Trump told the NYT everytime he thought his audience (yahoos) were losing interest in his speeches he would bring up the wall....same way Trump told the NYT what he tells his yahoos (who he belittles and says if he shot someone in the street these mush brain zombies would still support him) he doesn't really intend to do...

MemeTrumpGangofOneAmnesty-777x437.jpg

Ya boy Ted Cruz did the same thing.

"The question is, will avid Trump cheerleaders scream “Cuck! Globalist! RINO!” .........

Yes, he’s not Hillary Clinton, but if this report turns out to be true, his immigration plan, which was always “touchback amnesty” anyway, just got much more liberal than primary opponents like, let’s say, Ted Cruz, and much more like pro-amnesty squishes like Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio.

Many people on Twitter mocked gullible Trump supporters for getting hoodwinked and duped into falling for the bloviating billionaire and narcissistic con man."

http://politistick.com/donald-trump-announce-amnesty-illegal-aliens/

No human being is illegal, bigot!

How Mexico treats undocumented immigrants:

Illegal entry into the country is equivalent to a felony punishable by two years’ imprisonment. Document fraud is subject to fine and imprisonment; so is alien marriage fraud. Evading deportation is a serious crime; illegal re-entry after deportation is punishable by ten years’ imprisonment.
Ready to show your papers? Mexico’s National Catalog of Foreigners tracks all outside tourists and foreign nationals. A National Population Registry tracks and verifies the identity of every member of the population, who must carry a citizens’ identity card. Visitors who do not possess proper documents and identification are subject to arrest as illegal aliens.
Law-enforcement officials at all levels — by national mandate — must cooperate to enforce immigration laws, including illegal-alien arrests and deportations. The Mexican military is also required to assist in immigration-enforcement operations. Native-born Mexicans are empowered to make citizens’ arrests of illegal aliens and turn them in to authorities.
The Mexican government will bar foreigners if they upset “the equilibrium of the national demographics.” How’s that for racial and ethnic profiling?

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/229641/how-mexico-treats-illegal-aliens-michelle-malkin

Stuart

Let me teach you liberals about immigration.

After the great immigration waves of the late 18th and early 19th century, nearly all immigration was stopped or highly restricted through the Immigration Act of 1924.

That stayed in effect until 1965...that's 41 years of next to no immigration.

The Immigration Act of 1952 put even greater restrictions on immigration based on nationality.

Then in 1965 Ted Kennedy headed the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 which ended up becoming so out of control, that in 1986 the Simpson Mazzoli Act was passed which granted amnesty to millions who were already here with the assurance that no more were to be allowed in.

Liberals hero Jimmy Carter cited the The Nationality Act of 1952 is to justify his ban on Iranians coming to the US after the Iranian hostage crisis.

Did you liberal cunts know that?

Its that fuckin entitlement mentality liberals have.... that anyone from anywhere are entitled to be here, and it would be "racist" or "mean spirited" to suggest otherwise.

Every sovereign nation has the right to keep anyone out at any time for any reason or no reason at all.

They could choose to not accept red headed freckled gingers if they want.

I don't mind the clarification. It's one thing to say "we will deport them",

and then clarifying the criteria of "them".

I wouldn't boot an illegal who has been here, has family here, has been a fine citizen,

employed, etc.

They can become citizens after a while, fine.

It's the millions of bad attitude, involved in crime, not mentally right (I still think mexico cleared

out it's prisons and mental wards and sent them here for us to deal with)...

Mexicans honestly share a lot of republican values. Hard work religious values. Family oriented. Republicans need to reach out a hand to them instead of being racist towards them. Offer them a better path and I think many will take it. They seem to have a lot of pride, I'm sure, like myself, most would prefer to provide for their families without taking handouts.

At the risk of woody feeling outraged I think black people are largely a lost cause to republicans. They seem to (regardless of the ultimate truth) live in a culture that demands entitlement. Many seem to believe that based on past wrongs done to their ancestors they deserve to be taken care of rather than take care of themselves. There's a low emphasis on family, and education and a high emphasis on self gratification and group think. I've never seen a Latino shame another for getting educated.

At the risk of woody feeling outraged I think black people are largely a lost cause to republicans. They seem to (regardless of the ultimate truth) live in a culture that demands entitlement. Many seem to believe that based on past wrongs done to their ancestors they deserve to be taken care of rather than take care of themselves. There's a low emphasis on family, and education and a high emphasis on self gratification and group think. I've never seen a Latino shame another for getting educated.

There is a fair amount of truth to this. My wife caught a ton of hell growing up for doing well in school from other kids who told her she was "acting white". Both of her parents are college educated so it was never from the family. Even her extended family went to school or worked hard at a trade. It was the people in the neighborhood. Her sister chose to appease dumb thugs and has since been circling the drain.

I took my kids to a splash pad in sandusky about a month or so ago and personally witnesseda full grown black man older than myself that I placed in the late 40s/early 50s shake a kid who I guessed to be between 18 months and 2 years and yell at him saying he was "acting white" for crying. I wish I had a camera on him because it was a pretty disgusting display.

Mexicans honestly share a lot of republican values. Hard work religious values. Family oriented. Republicans need to reach out a hand to them instead of being racist towards them. Offer them a better path and I think many will take it. They seem to have a lot of pride, I'm sure, like myself, most would prefer to provide for their families without taking handouts.

I don't think most believe that, I think most tell themselves that.

Its blame shifting.

Its easier for them to blame the failure of the black society on slavery and discrimination rather than accept responsibility for what their communities have become.

Its easier for them to start a war against cops than to blame themselves for the high crime in their communities.

Its easier for a baby momma with 15 kids to blame society demanding that "someone else needs to be held responsible". She said it.

The scary part is that white liberals are lockstep with this kind of thinking.

Honest to God, I don’t know what Trump’s position is on immigration! — Mark Levin

After playing audio from both Kellyanne Conway and Trump, as they described his position on immigration in very general and vague terms, Levin says that there is no doubt that Trump is stepping back from what he promised in the primary and that he, Levin, really doesn’t know what any of it means:

I don’t know what any of this means. What is his position now?

‘I want to come up with something fair and firm and secure the border and to be determined…’

Honest to God I don’t know what his position is. I’m not trying to be mean, elect Hillary — I don’t know what his position is now!

I don’t know what his position is. Do you know what his position is?

No.

http://therightscoop.com/honest-to-god-i-dont-know-what-trumps-position-is-on-immigration-mark-levin/

Yep, I think that’s where we all are about now.

Less than 80 days before the election...less than that before early voting starts and we have a republican candidate telling us he has an immigration policy to be determined?

Sorry Ed I don't think of El Trumpo as the the god emperor...more like the emperor with no clothes as time after time with his constant flip flops he shows himself to be an empty suit.

Less than 80 days before the election...less than that before early voting starts and we have a republican candidate telling us he has an immigration policy to be determined?

Sorry Ed I don't think of El Trumpo as the the god emperor...more like the emperor with no clothes as time after time with his constant flip flops he shows himself to be an empty suit.

He's laid down immigration policy already.

And I don't see how you can make that criticism if you supported Ted Cruz. They played a video in Cruz's face of him pushing a bill in the senate for amnesty - and he still denied it.

Tour are undocumented immigrants the same as illegal immigrants?

Since the undocumented are here illegally I think that is safe to assume.

Honest to God, I don’t know what Trump’s position is on immigration! — Mark Levin

After playing audio from both Kellyanne Conway and Trump, as they described his position on immigration in very general and vague terms...

KellyAnne's, "To be determined," response when asked if a "deportation force" was still part of Trump's plan is raising a lot of eyebrows.

These were Trump's core issue that won him the GOP primary as much as anything... "the wall" plus "deportation". Now the wall is not a sure thing (although in Akron last nite he doubled down on it... again) and he is "developing his immigration plan". A scheduled speech to unveil it in Colorado this week has now been cancelled.

And on O'reilly last nite Trump said Obama has deported a lot of people... which is true.

How much can he change, walk back, advance and double-down before even core supporters start questioning his resolve?

And OBF needs to stop reading #NeverTrump cucks

Why? Afraid he might think?

Glenn Beck, Mark Levin, and Bill Kristol do not exactly promote "thinking"

They just talk about the priesthood rising and whatever other shit.

The priesthood thing belongs to Beck (if anyone)..........I have never liked Kristol.....Levin is heads and shoulders above those two:

“It’s one thing for a candidate to change his mind, it’s another to be an UNINDICTED FELON”

Mark Levin said last night that the presidential race is crystallizing for him. He characterized it like this:

Here’s the thing. It’s one thing for a candidate to change his mind. It’s another thing for a candidate to be an unindicted felon.

See what I’m saying? more and more this race crystallizes for me. But I see Hillary Clinton as an unrepentant crook and criminal.

"My point is that just because someone decides to vote for Trump, even if they said they were ‘never trump’ at one point, doesn’t mean that they are selling out. As I’ve said many times before, this is a crappy election and many people find themselves between a rock and a hard place. If someone votes for Trump because believe Hillary is worse, then I would never hold it against them.

In fact, I feel like I’m am beginning to moderate on my #NeverTrump position. I was furious after the convention and I was right to be furious.

But the criminality, corruption, and radical left Marxism of Hillary looms over the country. And despite how terrible a candidate I feel Trump is, I’m left with knowing if he loses her evil will reign supreme, and I just don’t know if I can live with myself knowing I didn’t do what I could to keep her out of office.

So that’s where I am in a nutshell at this moment, and where it sounds like Levin is as well."

http://therightscoop.com/its-one-thing-for-a-candidate-to-change-his-mind-its-another-to-be-an-unindicted-felon/

Archived