THE BROWNS BOARD

Pentagon can't account for $6.5T dollars

bbedward

https://www.rt.com/usa/snowden-leak-black-budget-176/

Its called the black budget. Norhing new. This is how our govt funnels money to off the book special interests. And they've been doing this, albeit on a much smaller scale, since day one.....fawning homosexual feelings for our forefathers notwithstanding.

Its a direct admission they take more in taxes in thjan they know how to legitimately spend. So they find creative uses for our hard earned money. And the only solution to this that i can think of is secession. That of course brings its own set of problems but im just saying. The scale of our federal govt makes this almost inevitable.

Ifu think about this, you realize we've always been commies in sheeps clothing. It kinda lifts the veil on the farce of a fairy tale that the so called american dream was and is. It was always just lityle kibbles they let drip out of the doggy dispenser that kept us thinking we were somehow different. That level of fleecing is deliberate social engineering.

where do you get this dumb drivel you spew, Cleve? Some underground

helter-skelter blog from Charles Manson???

Here's some helpful hints to get you through the day -

Amazing Home Remedies
Avoid Cutting Yourself when Slicing Vegetables by getting someone else to hold the vegetables while you chop.
For High Blood Pressure sufferers ~ simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure on your veins. Remember to use a timer.
A mMouse Trap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.
If you have a Bad Cough, take a large dose of laxatives. Then you’ll be afraid to cough.
You only need Two Tools In Life – WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn’t move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn’t move and does, use the duct tape.
If you Can’t Fix It With A Hammer, you’ve got an electrical problem.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/08/19/pentagon-cant-account-for-6-5-trillion-of-taxpayer-money-ig-report/

Innocent mistake due to poor bookkeeping, or something more?

$6.5T is pretty much an unfathomable amount of money.

All the more so in light of a $500 billion-ish annual budget...

Transgender bathrooms for the 'new military'?

I was going to go with "old version of Quiken", but your is funnier...

Fucking Food Stamps. Thug ass MFers selling Newports outside the Stores for a buck a piece while the rest of us work for a living? Oh shit no though don't mention the black folk much less the minorities that are raping our country on benefits.

Ya that's a start and how about the rich farmers who don't pay taxes along with the churches with $$ that don't have to pay shit? There's half of it dicks.

Okay good, now go share some war stories with your '6.2' son in law, I'm impressed.....

Been three years now(?) since he did his time in the sandbox... one tour that was extended by about 6 weeks because a unit (Marines IIRC) in Fallujah had a lieutenant that wasn't cutting it. Came back with a Bronze Star from that little stint... awarded by a branch of the service not his own.

Doesn't talk much about his time there and I never press. Last visit a couple months ago at the end of a long talk about life, he opened up a little. Main thing was he's OK...

We parted ways at an Amusement park before he deployed. I hugged him hard. Thank goodness he did not hug me harder. First time I saw him on his return... same thing... plus (couldn't help myself) a fatherly kiss on his cheek. Hey... he's Italian... and it was only one cheek.

Love the guy... initially for my daughter... then for my grandkids... then for him. Pretty cool progression.

Fucking Food Stamps. Thug ass MFers selling Newports outside the Stores for a buck a piece while the rest of us work for a living? Oh shit no though don't mention the black folk much less the minorities that are raping our country on benefits.

Ya that's a start and how about the rich farmers who don't pay taxes along with the churches with $$ that don't have to pay shit? There's half of it dicks.

While there are some poor people who game the system, public welfare pales in comparison to corporate welfare. People have the idea that if you give the rich more tax breaks, that it will stimulate the economy. Unfortunately it really stimulates their bank account and nothing else. Back when the American economy was in it's hay day, the corporate tax rate was over 90% which incentivized businesses to reinvest their money. Since then the practice has moved towards spending a fraction of that money to bribe politicians and purchase political power. Ever wonder why the wealth gap is forever growing and why some people can park their yacht inside of their bigger yacht? That is also why I'm not concerned with the upcoming election. The banking cartels are behind the wheel regardless. The idea that the government is sitting at the top of the hill keeping an eye over everyone starts to breakdown the second politicians sell their autonomy, and lemme tell you, there is no autonomy left in this race.

Back in the good ol' days of Desert Storm, does anyone remember the pallets loaded with $100 bills that were flown on C-17's

into Baghdad that just disappeared into thin air? The more things change...

Nothing to see here...move along, folks.

Archived