THE BROWNS BOARD

Meeting arranged between prince of Bahrain and Clinton via Clinton Foundation Employee & Abedin

bbedward

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/new-abedin-emails-reveal-hillary-clinton-state-department-gave-special-access-top-clinton-foundation-donors/

Summary:

> Be Foreign leader

> Donate $32M to Clinton Foundation

> Contact foundation employee to arrange meeting with Clinton

> Foundation employee coordinates with Abedin to setup Hillary meeting

---

Bonus:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/despite-pledge-clinton-charities-still-to-get-foreign-cash/article/2599820

- Clinton charities will still get foreign cash despite pledge to stop if Clinton wins the white house

- During her term as SoS there was an uptick in foreign contributions to the Clinton Foundation

http://libertyunyielding.com/2016/08/21/clinton-foundation-made-no-foreign-cash-pledge-hillary-chosen-secretary-state/

- They made the same pledge when she was SoS, and didn't honor it anyway.

---

But! Trump wants to build a wall! Racist!

Like bill clinton meeting with Lynch of the Injustice dept....

dirty deals, corruption all around. Next watch Lynch get a job with

the Clinton foundation.

obamao/clinton mafia. it owns our government. needs to stop.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/new-abedin-emails-reveal-hillary-clinton-state-department-gave-special-access-top-clinton-foundation-donors/

Summary:

> Be Foreign leader

> Donate $32M to Clinton Foundation

> Contact foundation employee to arrange meeting with Clinton

> Foundation employee coordinates with Abedin to setup Hillary meeting

I'll let Chief Justice John Roberts take this one...

In a unanimous decision, the U.S. Supreme Court threw out the corruption conviction of former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell.

"There is no doubt that this case is distasteful; it may be worse than that," Chief Justice John Roberts wrote for the court. "But our concern is not with tawdry tales of Ferraris, Rolexes, and ball gowns. It is instead with the broader legal implications of the Government's boundless interpretation of the federal bribery statute."

Those "government favors" or "official acts" were the big issue in this case. The question before the court was whether doing things like setting up meetings, hosting parties or calling Virginia officials to discuss Williams' business constituted an "official act."

The Supreme Court found that the the government gave the jury too broad an interpretation of what an "official act" means. Federal law prohibits quid pro quo corruption. But by the government's definition, Roberts wrote, nearly anything of value would be considered a quid and nearly "anything a public official does" could be considered a quo.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/06/27/483711311/supreme-court-throws-out-former-virginia-governor-bob-mcdonnells-conviction

Well, pack it up lads.

Sure, it's been proven that donors to the Clinton Foundation get special access.

But there's nothing wrong with that 'access' isn't the same as 'favors.' Arab princes just want to do charitable work around the globe - and they request meetings so they can catch up and watch movies together.

Though it sure seems like some have gotten favors.

I suspect the hacking of the CF may very well be the one that leads to the incarceration of Hillary.

"Some" does not include Arab princes in this case, bb. Why conflate the two?

Rajiv "Raj" Fernando is an American businessman and philanthropist.

Overview: Rajiv Fernando was born to Laura Mahnil Fernando, nee Sumanadasa; she was born in London, England. Her father, L.H. Sumanadasa, and mother, Miriam de Mel, were from Ceylon (known today as Sri Lanka). Her father was an aeronautical engineer who worked in England for the Royal Air Force. In 1943, after years of war, her parents decided to return to Ceylon. In 1974, the family moved to Chicago, Illinois. Rajiv’s mother attended Julliard school of music but gave up her career as a concert pianist, to raise her children. The mother, Laura, passed on in 2011.

Rajiv’s father; C. Kumarlal Fernando, PhD, is an internationally known physical therapist and expert on pain. Dr. Fernando has written and lectured widely on his specialty area of physical therapy and pain management. Dr. Fernando was Executive Director of the Forest Hill Institute, Inc. and the President and CEO of Island Rehabilitation Center in Marco Island, Florida. Fernando gave a speech in 2012 at the ASP (American Securities Project where he is a board member) that focused on pushing the U.S. to be as successful this century as it was in the 20th century, through investments in education, immigration and infrastructure.

But Rajiv was born in Denmark... His current company, Scoutahead, seems Linkedin-ish...

Clearly I do not know his credentials, but if as the article states, if has cyber-security expertise, is it not reasonable to include such expertise on a board addressing global nuclear security issues?

Also if the information the board considered and generated was so sensitive, is it not likely that he was investigated to gain the appropriate security clearance. Pretty sure a Secretary of State can't make that process disappear.

His motive for getting on the board? Certainly bears looking into, but I'm guessing it's not the compensation.

On the surface there is more "there" there than other email examples released to date, but more is not everything. Needs more looking into and let the chips fall where they may. But abcNews better watch it or they are going to jeopardize their MSM standing...

"ABC News reports that the Crown Prince couldn’t get access through normal channels, but as a Clinton Foundation donor, he was able to get access within 48 hours. Who knows what favors she did actually for him that the new emails won’t reveal.

I also like how ABC News reported that she swore under oath that the Clinton Foundation would have no influence on her as Secretary of State, meaning that she lied through her teeth.

So what else is new?"

"Some" does not include Arab princes in this case, bb. Why conflate the two?

Rajiv "Raj" Fernando is an American businessman and philanthropist.

Overview: Rajiv Fernando was born to Laura Mahnil Fernando, nee Sumanadasa; she was born in London, England. Her father, L.H. Sumanadasa, and mother, Miriam de Mel, were from Ceylon (known today as Sri Lanka). Her father was an aeronautical engineer who worked in England for the Royal Air Force. In 1943, after years of war, her parents decided to return to Ceylon. In 1974, the family moved to Chicago, Illinois. Rajiv’s mother attended Julliard school of music but gave up her career as a concert pianist, to raise her children. The mother, Laura, passed on in 2011.

Rajiv’s father; C. Kumarlal Fernando, PhD, is an internationally known physical therapist and expert on pain. Dr. Fernando has written and lectured widely on his specialty area of physical therapy and pain management. Dr. Fernando was Executive Director of the Forest Hill Institute, Inc. and the President and CEO of Island Rehabilitation Center in Marco Island, Florida. Fernando gave a speech in 2012 at the ASP (American Securities Project where he is a board member) that focused on pushing the U.S. to be as successful this century as it was in the 20th century, through investments in education, immigration and infrastructure.

But Rajiv was born in Denmark... His current company, Scoutahead, seems Linkedin-ish...

Clearly I do not know his credentials, but if as the article states, if has cyber-security expertise, is it not reasonable to include such expertise on a board addressing global nuclear security issues?

Also if the information the board considered and generated was so sensitive, is it not likely that he was investigated to gain the appropriate security clearance. Pretty sure a Secretary of State can't make that process disappear.

His motive for getting on the board? Certainly bears looking into, but I'm guessing it's not the compensation.

On the surface there is more "there" there than other email examples released to date, but more is not everything. Needs more looking into and let the chips fall where they may. But abcNews better watch it or they are going to jeopardize their MSM standing...

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article85883852.html

--

We don't know what happens between Clinton and her donors behind closed doors (well, it's pretty obvious what happened with Rajiv), but if you donate large sums of money to the CF - then you have access.

That much is hardly refutable - and it should be concerning.

Maybe she just meets with some big donor and has tea and talks about how to make the world a better, happier place. (she doesn't)

What I find so interesting is as all this information is coming out, so many of my liberal friends on Facebook have been strangely quiet about Hillary and how awesome she is and so fit to be POTUS. I think even many of them are realizing that she is not the right person for the job. God this election is just one big giant cluster.

MAYOR RUDY GIULIANI STATEMENT ON LATEST CLINTON FOUNDATION DONOR SCANDAL:

(New York, NY) – Former New York City Mayor and U.S. Attorney Rudy Giuliani today released the following statement on the Associated Press’ analysis revealing that 55 percent of Hillary Clinton’s non-government meetings while at the State Department were Clinton Foundation donors whose contributions totaled at least $156 million:

“From the facts revealed to-date, it is impossible to figure out where the Clinton Foundation ends and the State Department begins. It is now abundantly clear that the Clintons set up a business to profit from public office. They sold access and specific actions by and to them for money. This makes a mockery of her promise to Congress and the President to keep the Clinton Foundation and the Clinton State Department entirely separate. In other words, they merged the two into the Clinton Family racketeering enterprise. The need for a Special Prosecutor to investigate these apparent crimes mounts with every passing day and the revelation of new sets of e-mails and phone logs. I’m sure all we’ve seen is the tip of the iceberg and there will be more to follow.” -Rudy Giuliani

Not to mention, I guess - other known conflicts of interest.

1 - Russian uranium deal.

2 - Saudi arabia weapons deals

3 - Abedin receiving salary from both the CF and the state department at the same time

Time to toss the corrupt bitch in prison and shut it down.

1. So is Russia a friend or an enemy?
  2. For second time I ask, "How far back do Saudi weapons deals go?"
  3. Terrible decision for creating appearance of impropriety... at minimum.

Bat .333 in the majors and you're a multi-millionaire...

1. So is Russia a friend or an enemy?
  2. For second time I ask, "How far back do Saudi weapons deals go?"
  3. Terrible decision for creating appearance of impropriety... at minimum.

Bat .333 in the majors and you're a multi-millionaire...

1. I don't think they're really either - but I don't think they should be able to score an enormous Uranium deal by donating to the Clinton slush fund.

2. Arms exports to Saudi Arabia increased 97% in 2010-2012 over 2006-2008, as well as 16 other countries that donated to the Clinton Foundation - including a 1,482% increase to Qatar and a 1,000% increase to the UAE - 272% increase to Algeria.

weapons deals CONTIGENT on money to the Clinton Foundation

is the point.

Before clinton, there wasn't the selling of services. The Clintons sold

access to the Lincoln bedroom to any buyer. You need to stop

dancing around definitions and issues to protect the dems up on high.

They don't need you - they have their own dancing partners.

4. Hillary loves for-profit colleges when they throw money at Bill and the Clinton Foundation

In 2009, according to emails released by the State Department, Hillary Clinton wrote to a top aide that she wanted to add Laureate Education to the guest list for a State Department dinner on education. Describing Laureate as "the fastest growing college network in the world," Clinton said the company was "started by Doug Becker, who Bill likes a lot."

"It's a for-profit model that should be represented," Clinton added. Laureate was added to the list.

1. But did they only get the deal due to the contributions? What was the price of "the other departments" that had to approve the deal?
  2. Were the increases in sales proportional to the donations? What changes were made to non-contributing companies?

Nevermind on first half of #2... chart in linked article shows no proportionality and countries to whom sales fell were contributors. Did she double cross Ireland?

weapons deals CONTIGENT on money to the Clinton Foundation

is the point.

Before clinton, there wasn't the selling of services. The Clintons sold

access to the Lincoln bedroom to any buyer. You need to stop

dancing around definitions and issues to protect the dems up on high.

They don't need you - they have their own dancing partners.

No, they don't, cal. You need me. I'm here for you... my brother from another... ummmm... universe?

Are you the guy that just posted the definition of discernment? You have proof of arms sale contingency, I assume... quid pro quo... I'll wait...

Lincoln bedroom was different. It was an individual act requiring no approval by committee. The "having friends over" line was incredulous unless people who donate money to the DNC or the Clinton Campaign were automatic friends.

A lot of for profit colleges are crap... peddling more loans over knowledge. Since education is a principle, if not primary, area of interest for the Clinton Foundation it would not be surprising to have the founder of a for profit college already as a friend... and that appears to be the case. Following from your linked article:

While a 2012 Senate investigation of for-profit schools described an "enrollment driven culture" at Walden, it also concluded that the school was "perhaps the best of any company examined" and that its "students are faring well." Walden is also accredited, unlike Trump University. (Trump and his attorneys deny that Trump University, now defunct, was a scam, and say all but a few students were satisfied.)

The education company and the ex-president maintain ties that go back years, with former appointees in Clinton's administration in high positions at the company. Walden's current President, Jonathan Kaplan, worked in Clinton's administration, serving as special assistant to the president for economic policy. One of Walden's colleges, the Richard W. Riley College of Education and Leadership, is named for Richard Riley, former secretary of the US Dept. of Education under Clinton and a former board member at Laureate.

Maybe, Tour, you could be my "bro"...from bizarro world....

143 percent INCREASE in arms deals... AFTER donations to the Clinton Foundation.

Let me know what you find out. I'll wait....

Emails Show Clinton Foundation Donor Reached Out To Hillary Clinton Before Arms Export Boost
International Business Times‎ - 2 days ago
Soon after the correspondence about a meeting, Clinton's ... of sales” of arms, and early in her term, the State Department called one arms deal a “top priority” for Clinton.
Bribery: Clinton Approved Arms Sales After Big Clinton Foundation ...
counterjihad.com/bribery-clinton-approved-arms-sales-big-clinton-foun...
22 hours ago - Civilization Jihad. Bribery: Clinton Approved Arms Sales After Big Clinton Foundation Donations from THIS Arab Nation. The arms sales faced ...
Clinton Foundation Donors Got Weapons Deals ... - Global Research
www.globalresearch.ca/clinton-foundation-donors...weapons...clintons.../...
Jul 7, 2016 - The FBI has also been investigating the Clinton Foundation. ... deals for 16 of the countries that donated to the Clinton Foundation, resulting in a ... The 143 percent increase in U.S. arms sales to Clinton Foundation donors ...

cal, if what I have already posted on arms sales cannot dent your beliefs, give you any pause, then there's nothing I can add.

bb, if you want to trade clips of less than articulate spokespersons, I have plenty of choices... many from my favorite, Katrina Pierson, who I have dubbed Trump's "Stepford" spokesperson...

Archived