THE BROWNS BOARD

SHOTS FIRED! New Research Challenges Sacred Cow of the Liberal Left

OldBrownsFan

Actually Stuart NAMBLA members are homosexual males.

They are not necessarily pedophiles as I believe pedophiles actually are attracted to children who are prepubescent. A whole different group.

WSS

NAMBLA then is presumably falling foul of the age of consent - which applies to everyone regardless of sexuality.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NAMBLA then is presumably falling foul of the age of consent - which applies to everyone regardless of sexuality.

However you choose to spin it sir. NAMBLA is specifically homosexual and not necessarily a pedophile organization. Keeping in mind that pedophilia involves prepubescent children.

A distasteful organization to be sure but not because of any natural or scientific reason, just because it pisses us (all of us I would bet) off. We are a judgemental and paternalistic society. Same reason some people are outraged about homosexuals. I don't think any of them or at least not many are deeply religious and actually believe strongly in the little-known biblical codicil.

If they did they would be a lot more into vows of poverty and giving everything to the pool which is mentioned a helluva lot more often.

WSS

However you choose to spin it sir. NAMBLA is specifically homosexual and not necessarily a pedophile organization. Keeping in mind that pedophilia involves prepubescent children.

A distasteful organization to be sure but not because of any natural or scientific reason, just because it pisses us (all of us I would bet) off. We are a judgemental and paternalistic society. Same reason some people are outraged about homosexuals. I don't think any of them or at least not many are deeply religious and actually believe strongly in the little-known biblical codicil.

If they did they would be a lot more into vows of poverty and giving everything to the pool which is mentioned a helluva lot more often.

WSS

No, we don't disapprove of NAMBLA because of some paternalistic outrage. We have an age of consent for sex which is set the way it is for good reasons, and they apply whether it's man/boy, man/girl, woman/boy, woman/girl. It just happens that there's an advocacy group for man/boy.

No, we don't disapprove of NAMBLA because of some paternalistic outrage. We have an age of consent for sex which is set the way it is for good reasons, and they apply whether it's man/boy, man/girl, woman/boy, woman/girl. It just happens that there's an advocacy group for man/boy.

Oh please. I understand that some folks who pound the table and shout science when deriding people of faith have a hard time admitting the are compelled to make up reasons to support their own emotions and prejudices.

There is a perfectly normal and natural point in the life of any mammal where they become sexual beings.

It makes us angry to think that our 14 year old might have desires but that's life.

If consent was really a big deal to you you find some way to Outlaw masturbation by 14 and 15 year olds. Or you might make it illegal for anyone to have sex with someone whose IQ isn't within 15 points of their own.

Or education and income levels further apart than maybe 15 or 20%. Or maybe an 18 year old woman should be locked up for having sex with a 60-something year old man who would obviously have a harder time resisting. He can't consent.

Just man up and admit that NAMBLA pisses you off grosses you out and stirring up your natural feelings of anger and protectiveness.

WSS

Now why would outlawbfapping again? Because 14 year olds arent old enough tongive consent to their right hand? And thats the same as consent with adults now is it steve?

Gee whiz Cleve a 14 year old couldn't possibly understand the ramifications of sexual activity and whatever he is fantasizing about will certainly damage him for life. No one can completely understand the horrible effects of sexual activity until they are 16 17 or 18. We know that right? "Says so in the scriptures."

WSS

Dont scriptures say "if theres grass on the infield....."

Anyway, yeah big difference between fantasies and actual sexual activity steve. Jr cant knock up his keyboard can he?

Scriptures was an inside joke. So it's pregnancy that concerns you?

So sex should be prohibited for anyone under the age of oh, well you pick the arbitrary number.

So a 16 year old gets a 15 year old pregnant they should both be in prison? Or at least Juvenile Hall until they are 18?

What about if he's jerking off thinking of his 26 year old teacher? Should he be in therapy?

WSS

What is sad, is that there is a report published, not by the blaze, not by some liberal media, but published by actual scientific study that reports a unbiased conclusion, and this conversation devolves to fapping and NAMBLA. Why am I not surprised. This report has been widely absent from media reports, nothing on social media or any other outlet that I can find.

What is sad, is that there is a report published, not by the blaze, not by some liberal media, but published by actual scientific study that reports a unbiased conclusion, and this conversation devolves to fapping and NAMBLA. Why am I not surprised. This report has been widely absent from media reports, nothing on social media or any other outlet that I can find.

Threads evolve.

Could be worse, could be about video games.

And it does speak to the sacred cows of the liberal, and probably conservative set.

WSS

Scriptures was an inside joke. So it's pregnancy that concerns you?

So sex should be prohibited for anyone under the age of oh, well you pick the arbitrary number.

So a 16 year old gets a 15 year old pregnant they should both be in prison? Or at least Juvenile Hall until they are 18?

What about if he's jerking off thinking of his 26 year old teacher? Should he be in therapy?

WSS

I feel like ur trying to find some sort of angle to justify banging ur 14-16 year old neighbor. Thoughts?

I feel like ur trying to find some sort of angle to justify banging ur 14-16 year old neighbor. Thoughts?

Oh dear me, no. Just trying to get you fuckers to admit that the reason you're against it is it that pisses you off. Me too.

14 year olds are sexual creatures. Sorry I wish nobody thought about it until they were 18 but that ain't the case. Here in the USA there are a quarter million babies born to teenage mothers a year.

Under your morality that means that at least a half million human beings need to be in jail.

WSS

Ok steve lemme draw you a picture. You have a 16 yr old daugjter and she gets pregnant. Obviously ur upset no matter what, but u telling me that you would be just as upset if it was her 17 yr old b/f vs some predatory 40 year old that told her he'd get her in movies or some shit like that. Same thing as a 17 yr old kid who let his hormones get the better of him? Not for me it isnt. Adults have no business with teenagers. If teens get each orher pregnan tjats obviously a problem but it stemmed from a natural relationship, they're peers. Some 40 year old cruising through catholic school parking lots is not a peer of those girls.

Did i just ruin something for you?

Oh dear me, no. Just trying to get you fuckers to admit that the reason you're against it is it that pisses you off. Me too.

14 year olds are sexual creatures. Sorry I wish nobody thought about it until they were 18 but that ain't the case. Here in the USA there are a quarter million babies born to teenage mothers a year.

Under your morality that means that at least a half million human beings need to be in jail.

WSS

Locking up teens for banging other teens?

As for 18 being the age, I think that is just the arbitrary number that was determined to decide that was the age for when your brain should be developed enough to understand decisions like the ramifications of your vote, joining the military, getting a loan, etc. That is why it is the age of consent. Nothing to do with feelings. Hell, marriage age was somewhere between 14 and 18 up until the early 20th century.

Ok steve lemme draw you a picture. You have a 16 yr old daugjter and she gets pregnant. Obviously ur upset no matter what, but u telling me that you would be just as upset if it was her 17 yr old b/f vs some predatory 40 year old that told her he'd get her in movies or some shit like that. Same thing as a 17 yr old kid who let his hormones get the better of him? Not for me it isnt. Adults have no business with teenagers. If teens get each orher pregnan tjats obviously a problem but it stemmed from a natural relationship, they're peers. Some 40 year old cruising through catholic school parking lots is not a peer of those girls.

Did i just ruin something for you?

No not really, I've always thought you were kind of a moron and this doesn't change anything. :) Look dunce I find NAMBLA just as disgusting and distasteful as you do, if indeed you do. I'm just saying that consent has nothing to do with it. We don't demand consent in any other facet of Our Lives Many of which I have listed before. it makes us angry because we are paternalistic and protective. Not because there's any real reason.

But some of you guys can't just accept that you need to pretend there's some sort of scientific basis. Likee people who hate queers need to pretend it says so in the Bible.

WSS

Alright steve i thought it was obvious i was giving you mostly good natured shit but u seem to be menstruating lately. Maybe some midol?

Back to topic, there's so many reasons to disallow girls 12-13 to marry it boggles my mind that it needs explaining. Maybe u really are just that stupid. Its more than just "paternalistic" feelings you dumbshit. We as a society came to tje conclusion some time ago that women werent baby chattel you ignoramus. Letting men knock up 13 yr old girls or younger even is a disgusting remnant of the old testament where females were seen as property of their fathers. If u dont understand the difference between a girl engaging in relations with her teenage bf vs a 50 yr old man ur right proper fucked in the head

Old Testament? How about Dearborn Michigan? et cetera.

Here's one for you while you are preaching the hidebound Dogma of the legal system, How come a 19 year old American serviceman can't buy a shot of Jack Daniels?

The law is omnipotent and all-knowing is it not? That's the natural order correct?

WSS

Old Testament? How about Dearborn Michigan? et cetera.

Here's one for you while you are preaching the hidebound Dogma of the legal system, How come a 19 year old American serviceman can't buy a shot of Jack Daniels?

The law is omnipotent and all-knowing is it not? That's the natural order correct?

WSS

Shot of jack=pounding a 12 year old. I get it now. Its a whole bunch of west side steve dipped straight of the toilet

I think it's pretty apparent that you have nothing.

You haven't really counted anything I've said aside from just ad hominem attacks and such.

I'm giving you the opportunity to put your money where your mouth is. Pick one of my arguments or statements that you believe is patently incorrect and that you have debunked in this thread. Not just something that upset you.

WSS

Oh please. I understand that some folks who pound the table and shout science when deriding people of faith have a hard time admitting the are compelled to make up reasons to support their own emotions and prejudices.

There is a perfectly normal and natural point in the life of any mammal where they become sexual beings.

It makes us angry to think that our 14 year old might have desires but that's life.

If consent was really a big deal to you you find some way to Outlaw masturbation by 14 and 15 year olds. Or you might make it illegal for anyone to have sex with someone whose IQ isn't within 15 points of their own.

Or education and income levels further apart than maybe 15 or 20%. Or maybe an 18 year old woman should be locked up for having sex with a 60-something year old man who would obviously have a harder time resisting. He can't consent.

Just man up and admit that NAMBLA pisses you off grosses you out and stirring up your natural feelings of anger and protectiveness.

WSS

I had to go back about one page to find ur stupid shit. Took me seconds. Archiving your stupid shit would require a bot im dead serious

Archived