THE BROWNS BOARD

Do we still have any Jews on the board?

Westside Steve

Stereotypes are the most sincere form of flattery?

“Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.”

Stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason I guess.

The truth not being among the possibilities...

More disturbing are the surrounding parts of the book quote that I've seen since my earlier post...

O'Donnell described a dinner conversation with Trump in which, he writes, they discussed Trump Plaza's financial executive, who was black. He quoted Trump as saying he never liked the man and believed he was not doing a good job. Trump's conversation is recounted:

"And isn't it funny. I've got black accountants at Trump Castle and Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. . . . I think the guy is lazy. And it's probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It's not anything they can control."

As a stand alone account, lacking evidence such as an audio tape of the book interview, I'd be prone to discount it, but wrapped in the Fed housing suit of Trump's business' discriminatory practices under the Nixon administration it gets very hard for me to ignore.

Stereotypes are the most sincere form of flattery?

Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.

You should know that someone writing a negative book about Trump with no other sources shouldn't be taken at face value.

Unless you think it's equally valid to take everything Hillary is quoted as saying at face value.

In 1974, after Bill Clinton lost his bid for a Senate seat, Hillary lashed out at campaign manager Paul Fray calling him a, f*cking Jew bastard! This outburst was witnessed and confirmed by 3 people, so it definitely happened.

Trump has a Jewish daughter - and his actions don't resemble racism, such as Mar-a-lago

Archived