THE BROWNS BOARD

Just a half hour away from us..... blm goons beat up white people

calfoxwc

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/08/23/group-of-men-shouting-black-lives-matter-brutally-attack-white-victims-beating-one-unconscious-police/

think obamao will speak out?

of course not. I go up through Akron to visit

my niece and family in the Falls.

People need to realize this is getting worse and worse.

where to? obaMao's actions and racial quips has inspired this everywhere, maybe.

think everybody in Ohio is going to move?

are you drinking the same "NO CRITICAL THINKING HERE" beer that Cleve does?

HINT: gun sales are going through the roof. I've been asked to teach a close friend of ours - she's

divorced, with little daughters, how to use the gun she has now. And I'm going to pay for her

to take a CCW class.

Obamao has our country starting to fall apart. Thanks for helping him get into office, Tour.

For nothin. ;)

Now what exactly ami not thinking about here cal?

Everything. You emote as a knee jerk reaction to issues.

Perhaps the stress of trying to make sense has warped your psyche.

where to? obaMao's actions and racial quips has inspired this everywhere, maybe.

think everybody in Ohio is going to move?

are you drinking the same "NO CRITICAL THINKING HERE" beer that Cleve does?

HINT: gun sales are going through the roof. I've been asked to teach a close friend of ours - she's

divorced, with little daughters, how to use the gun she has now. And I'm going to pay for her

to take a CCW class.

Obamao has our country starting to fall apart. Thanks for helping him get into office, Tour.

For nothin. ;)

You're welcome???

Ah the old "gun lessons for a divorcee gambit"... pretty much the same as golf, excepting hearing protection...

Actually "No Critical Thinking... Eventually... " might be a cool name for a micro-brew.

As for it's practice here... maybe I'm being arrogant ;) , but I think I practice it as much as anyone. And with only a couple exceptions have seen examples of it by everyone else... sometimes in surprising areas. It's easy to spot the construction of an argument as opposed to arguing.

FYI... "time to move?" was neither... just a smart-ass remark while pondering the practical value of your OP. There's room for those, too, it seems... or at least I hope...

Practically speaking it's pretty hard to get over 1/2 hour from everyone. If for no other reason, the more open the land... the higher the speed limit. Most of Texas highways are posted 75 now outside city limits, but west TX jacks it up another 5 to 80.

meaning - What does 'knee-jerk reaction' mean? - English Language ...

english.stackexchange.com/questions/.../what-does-knee-jerk-reaction-m...

Jul 1, 2011 - A knee-jerk reaction indicates a reflexive response. ... An immediate unthinking emotional reaction produced by an event or statement to which ...

every last soul? Even Tiam says you are a knee jerk.....

Steve disagrees with me. I never call him a knee jerk. OBJ, Cysko, all sorts of folks

disagree with me.

I even disagree with myself once in a while, and I don't knee jerk.

medical-knee_jerk_liberals-knee_jerks-kn

Archived