THE BROWNS BOARD

Segregationist and KKK connections of Hillary Clinton

OldBrownsFan

Well that will surely affect my life and my future success

I'd like to see some evidence of racism negatively affecting someone's life and success, in (current year) of course

Fact is there's no laws oppressing or racist towards black people, they even have things like affirmative action which is considered by most as no longer necessary.

I hate Ben Shapiro, but he said something along the lines of teaching your kids there's some imaginary force out to get them because of the color of their skin is dangerous.

Nowadays people call everything racist, yet I can't imagine many Americans have actually experienced negative effects caused by racism - in the current generation.

The problem is life in general is usually not fair. We all experience it from time to time and it happens to everyone. Sometimes you just don't get the job, sometimes you just don't get the promotion, sometimes you run into more of personality conflicts in dealing with people and nothing to do with race....but it seems like leaders in the black community are always playing up the race component in this, There may be some racism involved and that is wrong and needs to be dealt with but that is not the situation in every case.

Steve... Klan sympathizer? No... not really... not in total. Seeker of Klan/"white supremacist" votes? Absolutely. A self-denying bigot? Check...

Also believe he is "a politician"... another thing he's denied being. He's just not a very good one.

Self-denying bigot?

I don't get that.

WSS

I understand what the phrase means. I don't understand where you get that idea.

Fair enough... for starters:

• In the 70's his rental business signed a Consent Decree with the DOJ and paid a fine for discriminatory housing practices.
  • In a subsequent interview Trump said his business had been cleared of any wrong-doing and denied having paid any fine.
  • In a subsequent action the DOJ filed a separate suit for failure to comply with the terms of the Consent Decree.

<p>

• In the 70's his rental business signed a Consent Decree with the DOJ and paid a fine for discriminatory housing practices.
  • In a subsequent interview Trump said his business had been cleared of any wrong-doing and denied having paid any fine.
  • In a subsequent action the DOJ filed a separate suit for failure to comply with the terms of the Consent Decree.

That's your definition of bigotry? Dude you are a True Believer.

WSS

They considered discriminatory housing practice refusing to rent to welfare recipients.

I think the bigot is the one who assumes all welfare recipients are black.

Not much different than refusing to rent to section 8 really, if you have a middle-upper class property I'd be hesitant to rent to welfare recipients too.

That's your definition of bigotry? Dude you are a True Believer.

I'm sorry... I thought you asked for an illustrative example, not a definition...

Oh, wait... you did...

I understand what the phrase means. I don't understand where you get that idea.

He's doing much better than Clinton then if that's the best example.

1)

"Fucking Jew bastard" - Yelling at Bill's campaign manager after losing in 1974

2) Superpredators

"Superpredators....We have to bring them to heel" - Hillary 1994 speech referring to black American youth as "super predators"

(inb4 how do you know she was talking about African American youth? If you paid any attention in the 90s you know starting with HW Bush's zero tolerance campaign that super predators exclusively referred to black criminals)

3) Diminishing MLK in 2008

Well MLK was a great community organizer, but it was really a professional politician who passed the civil rights act and realized his dream.

4) Hard-working, white Americans prefer me - in 2008

Obama doesn't have support from hard-working, white Americans. Insinuating that black Americans are not hard working?

She is a "Goldwater girl" after all.

---

But the evidence against Trump is:

1) He refused to rent to welfare recipients in the 70s?

2) Some guy who is currently on Clinton's payroll wrote a book citing racist comments from Trump, but there are no other witnesses of the comments except for this particular guy

3) He bought a whites-only, no-Jew country club in Palm beach and opened it up to blacks and all religions. BUT! It was still racist because the cost of the country club was too high for blacks to afford. (No shit, I actually heard someone argue this)

He has done some nice things at that club too, like fly an American flag that was way too big and too high - made a deal with the city to donate the fines to veterans charity.

And held frequent events for wounded soldiers returning from Iraq and Afghanistan

Tour I think you should start referring to Hillary as the bigot, there's far more evidence for it than you have against Trump

Citations needed for some, bb, specifically #1 and #2.

No need for the others like the "MLK diminishment"; they're just word spin... and you know that.

Citations needed for some, bb, specifically #1 and #2.

No need for the others like the "MLK diminishment"; they're just word spin... and you know that.

#1 (the Clintons denied it, but there were at least a few witnesses who have confirmed it):

http://archive.is/UMQW

http://www.economist.com/node/6392

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2000/jul/18/uselections2000.usa

http://msgboard.snopes.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=next_topic;f=96;t=000014;go=older (super old post on snopes message board that copypastes a reuters article from 2000)

"Didn't remember the argument", "She might have called him a bastard" was basically the Clinton defense.

I tried to find what you'd consider decently balanced sources (except the first one), as it turns out what you'd consider decently balanced sources have no interest in talking about it anymore - only the right-wing ones like breitbart, national review do.

#2:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/aug/28/reince-priebus/did-hillary-clinton-call-african-american-youth-su/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ronda-lee/hillarys-superpredator-comment_b_9655052.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/02/25/clinton-heckled-by-black-lives-matter-activist/

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2016/03/very-brief-history-super-predators

And a 2001 article from NYT about a bush-Aide feeling regret:

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/02/09/us/as-ex-theorist-on-young-superpredators-bush-aide-has-regrets.html

#1 (the Clintons denied it, but there were at least a few witnesses who have confirmed it):

(super old post on snopes message board that copypastes a reuters article from 2000)

I tried to find what you'd consider decently balanced sources (except the first one), as it turns out what you'd consider decently balanced sources have no interest in talking about it anymore - only the right-wing ones like breitbart, national review do.

And while I do appreciate your trying, the old snopes page in turn hijacked my FireFox browser to what looked like a ransom page... easier to deal with of the two ransomwares I've run into so far, but nonetheless time consuming to be rid of.

Anyway... all the stories seem to spring from the same "account" in a book published in 2000(?... IIRC). Exception may have been the snopes, but...

The #2? Turning out to be semantic gymnastics... refer to gang members as predators... most inner city gangs are young and black... therefore calling all black youth "predators". George Boole is spinning in his grave...

And, yes, saw your preemptive HW Bush reference... I thought he was talking about "brown people", too...

no citations ever needed for republicans.

interesting.

Not really... I was asked my opinion and gave it. Then asked for my basis and responded with one instance that helped form it. If the instance was challenged, then I'd have supported it.

On the other hand when I decimate the crap you post, I provide support with out being asked. Just my attempt to skip the "Is, too! Is not!" stage you enjoy... if for no other reason that it cuts into my dance time...

Archived