THE BROWNS BOARD

Anyone watching MSNBC

Westside Steve

Yup... Rev. Al was there, but it was Joe's show... the guy even appeared although he was "on vacation"... even wore a tie.

Steve,

What did Joe fail to do? He asked about every "hot" topic... the Foundation... her speech yesterday...

Main difference I saw vs. the Trump Hall two-nights(?) ago was that unlike Hannity, Joe did not give HRC the correct answer before allowing her to respond.

He most certainly did. As a matter of fact that's what caught my attention right off the bat he asked the question gave the explanation and except for the fact she chose to expound she could have just answered yep that's about it. And of course he touched on the hot-button issues but softball all of them in my opinion and didn't go for much in the way of a counter. When asked about handing Clinton Foundation off two other agencies 90% of the conversation was about the wonderful work they do and he let her off the hook about whether or not she keeps her hands in the slush fund after she's elected . I realize he's got a good job with those people and he can't really Rock the Boat but he is Howard Campbell.

Not to mention the rest of the Stooges on that show piling on.

WSS

Ummmm... cal.... she phoned into the show...

Did you not watch it, or were you fooled by the still photo of HRC? She was smiling in the photo... :)

Wonderful... let's recap...

tour dances again. not surprised. He soft-peddled. she was smiling that phoney

smile all the while.

that's the surest tell right there.

Ummmm... cal.... she phoned into the show...

Did you not watch it, or were you fooled by the still photo of HRC? She was smiling in the photo... :)

she smiles all the time, then laughs. it's what she does

I'll take that as a "Did not watch it."

exactly. have a nice day.

... and I'm the dancer.

nah. got better things to do. I made green tomato cupcakes for

the farmers market, since tomatoes are running low...

and they were a huge hit.

recipe - I just tweaked it. The Green Tomato cupcakes were excellent.

Smells awesome, like spiced apple cupcakes, you can't quite tell it's

green tomato.

The rock. If it wasn't hot, I'd make black walnut/vanila cupcakes with chocolate icing.....

those might also work. Haven't invented them yet.

lol... let us know when your "Cupcake Wars" appearance airs...

I don't bake... but do cook. No great discovery, but I've been sauteing onions and apples together for while now to go with grilled pork... freaking awesome.

Do I sense sarcasm?

No!

I've been grilling pork loins, I could grill apples and onions together with a bit of cider vinegar...

and mariated them overnight. Never thought of apples and onions. Why so distrusting? It isn't politics, it's food.

Get a grip on your conspirator self. lol

No!

I've been grilling pork loins, I could grill apples and onions together with a bit of cider vinegar...

and mariated them overnight. Never thought of apples and onions. Why so distrusting? It isn't politics, it's food.

Get a grip on your conspirator self. lol

lol... guilty as charged... your phrasing got me... I doubt I would have misinterpreted, "Hmmm... I need to try that," but probably was still was a chance. ;) Now I know... all gastronomical exchanges to be taken at face value.

I think you'll like the mix... Grilling may work, but without them mingling in butter and a pinch of salt, I'm not sure... If you saute, don't be afraid to caramelize the apples a tad.

One of my other fav pork toppings is sauteed cherries finished with a splash of Port... cook until thickens and the alcohol is evaporated.

Archived