THE BROWNS BOARD

Where to start.....

Mudfly

Good night Z. Catch you tomorrow.

PS-I'll think about what you have said, minus the expletives. I can see for you I have hit a deep nerve. My apologies.

These guys that have been Browns fans for 20, 30, 40, 50 years ... They don't have the patience for another reboot, and I understand that, but it's not cool for an outsider to jump in on their frustration and join the doom and gloom bandwagon and rub the rest of our faces in it.

You came here because of Johnny, and he was a total tool who set the franchise back yet another two years. Now we are trying something new, and it looks ugly at this early moment, but I'd like to think it is a true rebirth and we don't need you shitting on it in preseason of the first year.

That said, I feel bad now that you apologized, because I called you a Dicklicker or something again in the other thread.

Z

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuck you, no Browns fan would say that, get the fuck out of here.

Z

Really? I thought Mud gave a pretty damned accurate description of exactly that. All I did was sum it up in a nutshell.

Z- don't take out your frustrations on Ag. Some of us are reading the tea leaves already. Like you think I'm happy about the prospect of driving 2,000 miles and sitting in 95 degree weather just to see a likely embarrassment of major proportions? This is being done out of friendship, not because I think the Browns have a snowball's chance in hell of actually wining that game.

Dammit, take off the homer glasses for a minute- and see what me and Mud are seeing- and for me, that was 25 minutes of a High School team (in full dress rehearsal) getting killed by a legit NFL franchise. BTW- I'd rather have Ag around, than having Ghoolie spout off how f**cking right he is- yet again.

I'm as Poed as anyone about what I've seen so far. But please don't go f**king with guys who know football. That means Ag and guys You've screwed with like 77Bengals and Vag. They add to the board, and turning their screen names into jokes isn't cool IMHO. Hey- I can find way better things to do with my time than put up with juvenile BS like that- and I'm not kidding.

That said, I feel bad now that you apologized, because I called you a Dicklicker or something again in the other thread.

Z

It's ok Z.I truly understand and the apology is sincere. I might have said the same if I were moderating an Aggie website after yet another crappy year with small hope of much positive change. Ironically Sumlin is having success rounding up even more QB's and wr's, but I still don't see any linebacker U like we once had in the "wrecking crew" years of the late 80's & early 90's. I have been disappointed that the Browns seem to have gone overboard with the wr's in this past draft at the expense of the overall needs. I really do want Garrett to be the player the Browns add to make up for JM's massive fuckup for drugs, alcohol and the limelight. Not one person here is more sorry than I am on that score. I wanted him to recreate the excitement in Cleveland that he did in College Station. Garrett is cut from a whole different humble cloth while creating nightmares for other peoples's O coordinators. And his idea of having fun is to write poetry when he isn't causing havoc in the backfield.

PS-and just for the record I can occasionally be a real asshole when I'm trying to make a point in football or with racquetball players who continue to make the same mistakes over and over again. Not real pleasant to be on the other end of that.

I have been a long time football fan having started out watching the Browns on the old black and white television with my dad back in the 60's. After coming to the Browns forum I realized there are some people who post here who really know the game and the x' and o's, the drafts, the front office and intricate details. So I won't argue any points on details but just generally speaking aren't we being way too pessimistic about the new restart? Three games into the pre season seems awful early to throw in the towel. You need to give it some time. I know we have had lots of time to improve the club since 99 and we haven't come close to getting the job done but you cannot lay all that on the new people who are just now trying to rebuild the club.

Z- don't take out your frustrations on Ag. Some of us are reading the tea leaves already. Like you think I'm happy about the prospect of driving 2,000 miles and sitting in 95 degree weather just to see a likely embarrassment of major proportions? This is being done out of friendship, not because I think the Browns have a snowball's chance in hell of actually wining that game.

Dammit, take off the homer glasses for a minute- and see what me and Mud are seeing- and for me, that was 25 minutes of a High School team (in full dress rehearsal) getting killed by a legit NFL franchise. BTW- I'd rather have Ag around, than having Ghoolie spout off how f**cking right he is- yet again.

I'm as Poed as anyone about what I've seen so far. But please don't go f**king with guys who know football. That means Ag and guys You've screwed with like 77Bengals and Vag. They add to the board, and turning their screen names into jokes isn't cool IMHO. Hey- I can find way better things to do with my time than put up with juvenile BS like that- and I'm not kidding.

1. First of all, you might wanna quit being so goddamn upset about a team that has done a hard reboot and is struggling in the preseason like anyone who "knows football" would surmise that they would

2. The homer glasses don't come off ... again ... you have been reading my posts for 20 years, have I ever changed on that regard? NO? Then why waste your time with it? You give your "cranky old man" take on the team and I'll give my "passionate optimist" take, and I think we can coexist.

3. Ya, AGs a good guy and a good poster. But if you come into my home and laugh at my team and tell me they are going to "shit the bed" you are going to meet angry Zombo. Vag ... he knows the deal. He's a Steeler fan. He has no rights. This is a Browns Board owned by Browns fans, run by Browns fans, for the enjoyment of Browns fans, Fans of other teams WILL NOT come in here and talk down to us. Not on my watch. If I stroke out you can take over and turn this place into sunshine and lollipops and everyone can hold hands and sing Kumbaya and respect each other regardless of how much they shit on the Browns. 77Bengals ... he's a fucking Retard. He's very fucking patronizing ... fuck him. If these guys come in here and want to talk shit ... they will get a name change. That's their sentence. And I don't care if you think it's juvenile ... it's not changing.

Zombo

Can some moderator somewhere change my avatar pic from a grey shadow nobody into a pic of that dude that got turned into a pile of shit in 'weird sciene'?

Hate space savin ghost fillers.

There ya go ...

IxBRNlT.jpg

It's ok Z.I truly understand and the apology is sincere. I might have said the same if I were moderating an Aggie website after yet another crappy year with small hope of much positive change. Ironically Sumlin is having success rounding up even more QB's and wr's, but I still don't see any linebacker U like we once had in the "wrecking crew" years of the late 80's & early 90's. I have been disappointed that the Browns seem to have gone overboard with the wr's in this past draft at the expense of the overall needs. I really do want Garrett to be the player the Browns add to make up for JM's massive fuckup for drugs, alcohol and the limelight. Not one person here is more sorry than I am on that score. I wanted him to recreate the excitement in Cleveland that he did in College Station. Garrett is cut from a whole different humble cloth while creating nightmares for other peoples's O coordinators. And his idea of having fun is to write poetry when he isn't causing havoc in the backfield.

PS-and just for the record I can occasionally be a real asshole when I'm trying to make a point in football or with racquetball players who continue to make the same mistakes over and over again. Not real pleasant to be on the other end of that.

We're OK, Bud. A lot of negativity in here and I needed to ream someone, and your pedigree qualified you.

Plus, i know you can take it.

Zombo

--maybe someday you will denounce the Broncos and horseteeth Satan, till then I will have an itchy trigger-finger with your ilk.

I have been a long time football fan having started out watching the Browns on the old black and white television with my dad back in the 60's. After coming to the Browns forum I realized there are some people who post here who really know the game and the x' and o's, the drafts, the front office and intricate details. So I won't argue any points on details but just generally speaking aren't we being way too pessimistic about the new restart? Three games into the pre season seems awful early to throw in the towel. You need to give it some time. I know we have had lots of time to improve the club since 99 and we haven't come close to getting the job done but you cannot lay all that on the new people who are just now trying to rebuild the club.

I'm with you OBF. These guys are trying to do it it right. Takes courage to stick to the plan ... I'm with them.

Zombo

We're OK, Bud. A lot of negativity in here and I needed to ream someone, and your pedigree qualified you.

Plus, i know you can take it.

Zombo

--maybe someday you will denounce the Broncos and horseteeth Satan, till then I will have an itchy trigger-finger with your ilk.

LOL! Yep, I can. I came back after a self imposed absence last year. War and I are about the only fanboys left. I think had I not liked Jim Brown so much in the 20 Mule team era, I might not have stuck it out. :D

PS-I don't care about horseteeth, but I can't desert our old Aggie QB Kubiak or Von for that matter.

Who'd a thought that turd would launch Bill Paxton's career?

Oh didn't McKay say when asked about his team's execution that he was in favor of it?

My favorite of many McKay-isms...

Reporter: Coach McKay, what do you think of the execution of your offense?

McKay: I'm in favor of it.

More than 3 :)

lol... takes Stones to gloat over a 4-win season.

1. First of all, you might wanna quit being so goddamn upset about a team that has done a hard reboot and is struggling in the preseason like anyone who "knows football" would surmise that they would

2. The homer glasses don't come off ... again ... you have been reading my posts for 20 years, have I ever changed on that regard? NO? Then why waste your time with it? You give your "cranky old man" take on the team and I'll give my "passionate optimist" take, and I think we can coexist.

3. Ya, AGs a good guy and a good poster. But if you come into my home and laugh at my team and tell me they are going to "shit the bed" you are going to meet angry Zombo. Vag ... he knows the deal. He's a Steeler fan. He has no rights. This is a Browns Board owned by Browns fans, run by Browns fans, for the enjoyment of Browns fans, Fans of other teams WILL NOT come in here and talk down to us. Not on my watch. If I stroke out you can take over and turn this place into sunshine and lollipops and everyone can hold hands and sing Kumbaya and respect each other regardless of how much they shit on the Browns. 77Bengals ... he's a fucking Retard. He's very fucking patronizing ... fuck him. If these guys come in here and want to talk shit ... they will get a name change. That's their sentence. And I don't care if you think it's juvenile ... it's not changing.

Zombo

Im actually with you Zombo.....hated it when the JFF crowd showed up and started telling us how our team should be....HATED IT.....and I hate it when twats like Bunghole try to "explain" football to me too.....(just wanna smack em hard!!!).....

Dont need to hear it....Ag was one of those guys too and I gave it to him PLENTY when he started out here....but, honesty. of all the outsiders and Johnny fans, Ag has grown on me and is alright......he's getting closer to Browns fan status everyday....

Now.....me.....Ive earned the right to rag on em....sorry, but its true.....40 years of kissing their asses, excusing the mistakes, cheering blindly, having my heart ripped out, etc etc etc......

So...Im gonna bitch some and, this season, it's almost IMPOSSIBLE not to see where this team is .....so bitch it is....its my right and privilege to do so....much as it sucks to read it....

The best thing that could happen is the Browns take heed and make changes .....

I'm with you OBF. These guys are trying to do it it right. Takes courage to stick to the plan ... I'm with them.

Zombo

But....THAT is the MAIN problem.....they DONT stick to the plan.....Haslem is an impatient meddler and has proven, 3 times in 4 years, that he WONT stick to the plan.....thats why Sashi and Hue are here now.....just saying

I've been through so many seasons of hope and disappointment. Take it from me the Browns are going to be ok. Many of the same situations but not as bad as the Cards in the late 80's my god. Then even after that we got into the playoffs in '98 but didn't return because Jake Plummer goes to Denver. Then after that didn't win shit until '08 and got fucked by Tittsburg. Then even a couple of down years due to no qb.

My point, there is hope I've seen it, lived it and expect it again because the Cards are no dynasty and they're tryin to win one. Anyway this is a Browns forum and I don't talk much about the Cards why should I?

In closing Go Browns I bought my first Browns gear got a cool hat and tee shirt. My buddy's were like ,"what?!" I'm turning Brown.

Im actually with you Zombo.....hated it when the JFF crowd showed up and started telling us how our team should be....HATED IT.....and I hate it when twats like Bunghole try to "explain" football to me too.....(just wanna smack em hard!!!).....

Dont need to hear it....Ag was one of those guys too and I gave it to him PLENTY when he started out here....but, honesty. of all the outsiders and Johnny fans, Ag has grown on me and is alright......he's getting closer to Browns fan status everyday....

Now.....me.....Ive earned the right to rag on em....sorry, but its true.....40 years of kissing their asses, excusing the mistakes, cheering blindly, having my heart ripped out, etc etc etc......

So...Im gonna bitch some and, this season, it's almost IMPOSSIBLE not to see where this team is .....so bitch it is....its my right and privilege to do so....much as it sucks to read it....

The best thing that could happen is the Browns take heed and make changes .....

But....THAT is the MAIN problem.....they DONT stick to the plan.....Haslem is an impatient meddler and has proven, 3 times in 4 years, that he WONT stick to the plan.....thats why Sashi and Hue are here now.....just saying

Agreed on Ag, Bunghole, and your right to rag ... you've earned it. So has Hoorta. It's just not for me. I will blow up after a regular season loss, but somehow I still have enough patience to support this new venture from the get-go. I figure I'm this much invested ... why not hope these guys can actually turn it around? It will be a blast if they do .. I'm all in from the start with them.

I think Jimmy is going to let the football guys do their thing with a long rope this time. I think he has learned the impatient meddling doesn't work. I think the losing has embarrassed him and he seems sincere about letting these guys get it right.

Zombo

Exactly. Building the Browns into a winner doesn't happen with the preseason of the first year.

I'm tired of the old "yeah, but how long have we been waiting for a winner..."

Well, a lot of us older guys have been waiting for the Browns to get it together. You don't build a house on

"weak and shifting sands".... you don't built a football team without starting the build on a solid foundation.

And finally, the Browns have done that - they have freaking fixed the foundation. NOW you can start

building a winner.

It's just going to take time to make it a super bowl winning house. Just because the foundation is finally right, and

some great walls have been added, it does no good to be spitting quacksies like Donald Duck in a rage over

how the house isn't anywhere near finished.

FOUNDATION. A GREAT ROOF on a FRAME. For the first time since '99.

I say, the Browns will win more games than last year, and hopefully, surprise us all...but

that's a tall order. I see a granite foundation now. I just wish I saw the pass defense working better,

and an RGIII that can see the field instantly and get rid of the ball faster. Right now, he's so tentative

at throwing to an obviously open receiver he's looking right at.... McCown and Kessler see it and already threw it.

RGIII sees it..and hesitates - the ball gets there late - unless it's a long throw, then he's good at getting the

ball out quicker, obviously.

IOW's, I'm not seeing crap so far - that's dumb, imho. If we see it after 2-3 regular season games the same as now?

Yeah, then I'm disgusted. THEN I might join the crap parade. But no worries, I'm a gonna go have some breakfast,

take a walk in our woods, sight in the .22's, go groundhog hunting, and split wood til my Wife stomps out to

the barn and wants me to stop working in 90 degree heat, since my phone is still not unlocked

by ATT because we're switching to TMobile. We paid off my I6, so they could go ahead and unlock it.

and days later, after getting fairly testy with a few stupid customer support people, I found one that was

really smart - and he saw that the payment went to the service contract balance !

What in the hell would we want a -400 balance on a terminated service contract ??????????

So, that's being fixed, but I suspect somebody is biding their time til the end of the billing cycle,

so they can bill us one more time.....

There's more fun in being upbeat, having some of Canton Mike's BBQ chippies and my root beer and waiting for it to come together. I know the Browns are finally on the right track to winning, because my ex-bad knee doesn't try to kill me

anymore when I get out of my seat. :)

Agreed on Ag, Bunghole, and your right to rag ... you've earned it. So has Hoorta. It's just not for me. I will blow up after a regular season loss, but somehow I still have enough patience to support this new venture from the get-go. I figure I'm this much invested ... why not hope these guys can actually turn it around? It will be a blast if they do .. I'm all in from the start with them.

I think Jimmy is going to let the football guys do their thing with a long rope this time. I think he has learned the impatient meddling doesn't work. I think the losing has embarrassed him and he seems sincere about letting these guys get it right.

Zombo

Im with ya...listen, I had an opportunity to do some fun stuff Friday night, but passed because I had to watch the Browns....NEVER will I miss a game...never....and I was thinking we'd win(even though my sensible side said no way)....hey, I ALWAYS think we'll win.....until we lose....

And, much as Im not a fan of our new FO choices or their first draft, I do want them to succeed....and will wait(cause I have no other choice) to see how it pans out.....and like I did with Pettine and Farmer, I will pray they stay for a while, cause Im done with resets...

Ive been bitching about this reset since BEFORE it happened.....and NOT because I liked Pettine and Farmer....but because I wanted to see the plan through....just once.....so, yeah, that got me mad.....Ive started and built a couple businesses, plus purchased a third to turn around....and what I do know well is that you need a quality plan and you need to see it through....even when you have set backs....tweaking is usually better than wiping the slate clean....

So....I will cheer and pray.....I will wait to see what Chachi and his boys do.....BUT, dammit, Im gonna call it like I see it and let Chachi know when I dont like the choices.....and, for me, it doesnt take 5 games, or a season or a year to assess what is happening......its a fluid thing and, no matter if it's preseason or not, shitty play and shitty players stand out.....

There are 32 teams playing preseason football.....32 teams assessing 2nd and 3rd team players.....32 teams not game planning......32 teams using vanilla schemes.....32 teams not showing their best cards......and ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL, so far we are 32nd on Defense and 3ist on offense......THAT is a FACT jack...(Jack?.....another guy we shoulda drafted )

I'm tired of the old "yeah, but how long have we been waiting for a winner..."

FOUNDATION. A GREAT ROOF on a FRAME. For the first time since '99.

And Im tired of hearing how great things will be, when it's so painfully obvious they are not.....

The foundation of ANY team is in the trenches....O line and D line secure things to let skill players do their thing...

Our O line and D line are not a good foundation....cant stop the run and cant protect the QB....

So....the comments that we've built a strong foundation are what piss me off most......

Not the way I see it. Look at the defensive line rotation. solid.

new linebackers... I saw them shutting down the run finally, vs Tampa Bay,

who was one of the most balanced attack offenses last year.

The missed assignments, leaving a wide open lane, were gone.

I'm looking past the implementation of a new system on a bunch of new players.

The point is, I want to differentiate between a solid foundation and implementation

of a new defense...................... and weaknesses in personnel/ability.

The latter will last most of the season. The former should quickly improve in the next

3-4 games. Maybe American toast with maple syrup - it's faster....

These guys that have been Browns fans for 20, 30, 40, 50 years ... They don't have the patience for another reboot, and I understand that, but it's not cool for an outsider to jump in on their frustration and join the doom and gloom bandwagon and rub the rest of our faces in it.

You came here because of Johnny, and he was a total tool who set the franchise back yet another two years. Now we are trying something new, and it looks ugly at this early moment, but I'd like to think it is a true rebirth and we don't need you shitting on it in preseason of the first year.

Z

An optimist would say look how many guys in here almost made it to September? We're only burying football in 2016 two weeks before the regular season starts. Pretty interesting considering how many series we've actually seen our starting WR Corps together out there. Pryor has never started a game at WR so we're going to see him making a rookie-like mistake like blocking downfield before our WR catches a pass. That was a 9 yard gain some people already rooting for their predictions about Coleman don't have to count. Phew!!!!!! Warm fuzzies all around on that one. That should have looked way more polished with all their extensive game experience together out there. Guys, don't let this keep you away from the NFL channel updates on the Barbie Doll QBs in NE on which pretty passer threw the prettier passes today.

It's gotta be really tough to predict a team coming off 3 wins with a regime change is going to struggle with all the talent spoiling our ass while our #1 WR remains on suspension for 32 of our next 37 games after we went 4-12 in 2013. We've come so far with all our football blessings. We actually have fans smart enough to predict we're going to experience some tough sledding with the awareness of how many of us actually need to be told this umpteen times a week. Nobody likes losing but why are some of the guys that tell us we're going to suck all the time acting like they are the most surprised/disappointed in what they're seeing in the first 3 preseason games?

The unknown to some of us, moving forward, is how soon a lot of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year guys emerge and create chemistry with the older vets like Joe Haden, Joe Thomas, John Greco and Josh Gordon.

If the process is more painful than getting teeth pulled - time for a hobby change that isn't so painful. Why put yourself through such misery? Some of you guys crying about all this being way too unacceptable to repeat will continue to pay for DirecTV or go to sports bars weekly (dropping $30 a visit), or buy game tickets and spend quite a bit of time in here - so are you REALLY quitting on this team? Uh-oh, your actions say Hell no! How about remembering that instead of giving advice that you're the only ones smart enough to quit on this franchise? We're starting to sound like a sorority house in here with some of that crap.

Mud made a lot of good points to me but in the process of Pettine's War of the Roses divorce with Farmer spilling over to the field - some very key veterans like Joe Haden and others gave up on Pettine and/or Farmer. The oft-injured Tashaun Gipson showed up for part of the season to give us his version of phuck it. When you lose some of the leaders, you flat line with the rest of the team. It is what it is with today's players. Nobody said this gig was fair since 1999. The first year, I thought Pettine did a nice job of connecting with our team leaders and coaching through them. Consequently, Pettine had a good first year just like Butch Davis did when he reversed 5-27 football with 7-9 (2 losses were in OT) in the 1st year and playoffs in his 2nd year. Aren't both classic examples of why you don't make all your conclusions on a HC in his first season? TODAY, many of us are doing this as early as the 3rd preseason game. Why doesn't the HC have tenure in Detroit for going undefeated in the preseason the same year he went 0-16 in the regular season with our adorable preseason conclusion criteria all of a sudden? And why wasn't Marv Levy fired for all his winless preseasons while Buffalo went to 4 consecutive Superbowls? What were they thinking?

Think of how terrific it will be for this franchise moving forward if the most sought after Head Coaching candidate in 2016 that wanted this gig gets fired before any of our draft volume of 14 has had a legit shot at developing on a team coming off 3 wins. They're really going to line up to sign up for this gig once that happens. That projects another exciting interview circuit of Ken Whisenhunt and Chip Kelly while the best candidates prefer rosters with more talent and experience.

well Cal....we were watching different games then....

The game I watched had Tampa Bay scoring on their first 5 drives and racking up 250 yds in the first half(against our ones)....thats right.....250 yards.....NOTHING was "shut down".....cept our D.....

THEN.....the 2nd and 3rd stringers came in for the second half and played better......but that first team?.....whoa, they were bad...

New linebackers?.....what new linebackers?......Thomas?.....cause he aint doing too much so far.....Orchard(a guy I have big hopes for) has been invisible over 3 games (2 tackles and an assist).....Kruger?...hahahaha....(zero tackles and 4 assist)......and Kirksey, who IS playing well.....the one and only....

And, based upon the Mingo trade, the FO is holding hope for Schobert, who has shown very little and appears to be easily neutralized......4 tackles in his first game, then only 2 tackles in 2 weeks.......

So.....not seeing ANY good linebacker play either.....less Kirksey(and Alexander).....

Im with ya...listen, I had an opportunity to do some fun stuff Friday night, but passed because I had to watch the Browns....NEVER will I miss a game...never....and I was thinking we'd win(even though my sensible side said no way)....hey, I ALWAYS think we'll win.....until we lose....

Thatta boy! I knew we didn't lose you!

Kruger?...hahahaha....(zero tackles and 4 assist).......

Kruger has 4 assists? Maybe I've had a bigger beer buzz than I thought because my inventory was only giving Casper the Friendly Ghost 2. Now that they're testing for HGH, I think we're getting the non-fiction version of what he is on an NFL gridiron. Not that he ever really ever impressed everyone against the run or with edge containment.

go back and watch. Kruger was being held badly, and no call. Again and again.

I suspect the wimpy refs aren't in shape, and want to let a lot of crap slide til the start

of the regular season - makes the games shorter.

go back and watch. Kruger was being held badly, and no call. Again and again.

I suspect the wimpy refs aren't in shape, and want to let a lot of crap slide til the start

of the regular season - makes the games shorter.

No need Calsies. Jerry Sherk got held all the time and made the Pro Bowl in spite of it.

If you're the real thing there's no such thing as "yeah but I got held." Wattshisname gets held almost every play and he sees way more double teams than Kruger commands.

When the OT was holding the back of Kruger's jersey behind the shoulder pads, did you notice Kruger was standing straight up with his base/legs already forfeited while the OT maintained a lower pad height? There's your game over with Kruger. If he doesn't know this by now, we don't need to keep the record skipping with Wiley Coyote on the edge.

77Bengals ... he's a fucking Retard. He's very fucking patronizing ... fuck him. If these guys come in here and want to talk shit ... they will get a name change. That's their sentence. And I don't care if you think it's juvenile ... it's not changing.

Zombo

Oh really?

I don't recollect me "talking shit" much, and I can talk shit cause I could punk you all day long, lol

Unlike that little patronizing faggot, I pretty much stay out of threads dealing with the Browns, respecting the obvious fact that this is your board.

I rarely talk shit, I talk truth and you don't like hearing it. That's why I get the name change.

Isn't that right Zombo? Be honest now.

I've lived most my life near Cleveland, and most everyone I know or have worked with is a browns fan, and we get along just fine.

So "Why cant we just get along" here? lol

You guys and gals sound like a bunch of whining fans, you'd think the BROWNS haven't won anything since LBJ was president and the preseason looks like crap so far.

.....oh wait that's largely true. Geezzz is this like the movie MAJOR LEAGUE only with the BROWNS in their place and nobody goes to the games anymore.

All we need now is a BROWNS version of Harry Doyle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I did like that movie plus Cleveland is a football town and probably always will be so we carry on.

And some of those Indians games with a few thousand fans we kind of fun actually plus after the movie the Indians started winning again. ...... yeah we need another movie in Cleveland about the BROWNS this time ! Hasn't been one since the Fortune Cookie in the 1960s right? (Forget the War Room it kinda stunk anyway.)

Archived