THE BROWNS BOARD

Where to start.....

Mudfly

Archie Manning was a good qb. Went to the Saints.

lost for years.

How did Tenn do last year?

I remember an interview with Terry Bradshaw during the Steelers hot 70's saying the best QB back then was indeed Archie Manning. Too bad he got killed weekly on a bad 'Aints team as the locals calling them while wearing paper bags on their heads.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember an interview with Terry Bradshaw during the Steelers hot 70's saying the best QB back then was indeed Archie Manning. Too bad he got killed weekly on a bad 'Aints team as the locals calling them while wearing paper bags on their heads.

If the Steelers had taken Archie and the Saints had taken Bradshaw, we likely could be taking about Archie being the guy with the 4 rings.

But they were drafted a year apart....so its irrelevent.

If the Steelers had taken Archie and the Saints had taken Bradshaw, we likely could be taking about Archie being the guy with the 4 rings.

But they were drafted a year apart....so its irrelevent.

Oh yeah maybe 5 rings, he was that good and tough and he could run when needed. Plus two sons who won Super Bowl rings amazing blood lines there!

It pretty much feels like we're at expansion-team level talent, like it's 1999

Worse, they now don't have expansion team pools and rules. This will take time plus great draft picking and good FAs will pass on Cleveland (except maybe the CAVS and somewhat INDIANS).

It pretty much feels like we're at expansion-team level talent, like it's 1999

Definitely....I just looked back at 2007 -08's depth chart and those teams had better staffs....w/o exaggeration, we are back to square one.....100%

Archived