THE BROWNS BOARD

Colin Kaepernick

One Post

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Makes millions by white owners playing an American game, his black parent left him and he was adopted by white parents.

Yea America sucks! Fucking evil white oppressors.

Stuart

And it aint the sea of black people he sees in the stands every Sunday that made him rich either.

Stuart

Waiting anytime now for the liberal fuck to come on here blathering about how the greatness of this country affords people like Kaepernick the freedom of speech and the freedom to express their opinion.

That's fine, but don't let me hear any criticism over my freedom to call out this piece of shit for what he is.

sign of the times. so many are terrified of the undignified vicious leftwing sombeitches.

Oh god that comment.

The NFL had rules about what can be allowed on uniforms. They're very strict.

Wearing something under your jersey or not standing for the national anthem doesn't break a rule.

This isn't some liberal conspiracy. It's just the rules as they are.

Oh god that comment.

The NFL had rules about what can be allowed on uniforms. They're very strict.

Wearing something under your jersey or not standing for the national anthem doesn't break a rule.

This isn't some liberal conspiracy. It's just the rules as they are.

Stuart

The NFL has sanctioned the wearing of pink cleats and headbands in recognition of cancer awareness.

The Oakland Raiders commemorated the death of Al Davis with helmet decals as well.

So it can be done you liberalism defending piece of garbage.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d822f2c0d/article/raiders-honor-davis-with-helmet-decals-win-over-texans

I support his right to protest and air his perceived grievances in a peaceful manner, as is his constitutional right.

I do not necessarily, however, agree with his position on the issue, nor do I particularly think his method of protest is effective for his cause.

God who gets worked up anymore anyway about the anthem? Didnt one of the gymnasts at the oltmpics get shit for not putting her hand over her heart from you triggered shiite wanking poofters? I hope one day one of these guys who knows he's gonna retire or orherwise be out of the league shortly.....pulls out his big black pipe and plays with it during the anthem so i can laugh uncontrollably once while he does it and then afterwards as i listen to the rants of the smoldering buttpussys

God who gets worked up anymore anyway about the anthem? Didnt one of the gymnasts at the oltmpics get shit for not putting her hand over her heart from you triggered shiite wanking poofters? I hope one day one of these guys who knows he's gonna retire or orherwise be out of the league shortly.....pulls out his big black pipe and plays with it during the anthem so i can laugh uncontrollably once while he does it and then afterwards as i listen to the rants of the smoldering buttpussys

You faggots think nothing of someone calling for hillary to be hung in the national mall. So some little wanker qb whos gonna be fighting for backup jobs next year wants to sit for the anthem???? Who gives a fuck stfu

8fab70c42842b8fb627d4e63c7c76326.jpg

You faggots think nothing of someone calling for hillary to be hung in the national mall. So some little wanker qb whos gonna be fighting for backup jobs next year wants to sit for the anthem???? Who gives a fuck stfu

crazy cleve:

https://youtu.be/c54SvkgQ04A

Honestly, when stuff like this happens it actually makes you reflect on what makes America great. I could not be more fundamentally opposed to Kaep's stand (or lack thereof), but it's his right to do that and we know he won't get murdered in the street for it. Think of how many people in how many countries have done stuff like this and aren't here to talk any more about it.

With that being said, actions have consequences. I'm sure he's going to lose millions of dollars and honestly may have lost his shot of a long-term job in the NFL.

As an Airman who served during Operation enduring freedom I'm not offended by Kaepernick's actions. It's nothing new for black-ish people to attempt to insult the country to make a political point. It was less egregious than some. I'm much more offended by how much money he makes to be a shitty quarterback.

Back in 2014 Kaepernick, who is half white, raised by white adoptive parents and whose black father left before he was born, was fined $11,000 for using the “n” word during an argument with black Chicago Bears linebacker Lamarr Houston,

Archived