THE BROWNS BOARD

Colin Kaepernick

One Post

100% support Kaepernick. He is peacefully protesting and trying to get a point across. I don't necessarily think it will ultimately be effective but it's a exactly what it means to be an American.

But I am also getting sick of this crazy "ultra-patriotism" nonsense that is going on in this country.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

100% support Kaepernick. He is peacefully protesting and trying to get a point across. I don't necessarily think it will ultimately be effective but it's a exactly what it means to be an American.

But I am also getting sick of this crazy "ultra-patriotism" nonsense that is going on in this country.

Exactly.

Its colin kaepernick srsly why does anone care? He's not gonna be on an nfl roster in 2 years....... Who fucking cares?

Stuart

People care because Colon Paperneck represents what thousands of liberal fuckwads like you think.

Liberal fuckwads witnessing Colon Papernecks actions only help reinforce their belief in the lies they've been told...thanks to Obama, Holder and the rest that vermin.

We stand for the Nation Anthem to give thanks for being so fortunate to have been born an American...despite the mistakes we have made.

But that never crossed Colon Papernecks mind.

Nor did it ever cross Colon Papernecks mind that a fellow NFL football player by the name of Pat Tillman hung up his shoulder pads to go die for this country.

I wonder what Pat Tillman would say to Paperneck?

What do you think Pat Tillman would say to Paperneck Cleve? You think Pat Tillman cares?

Unfortunately Cleve because of the pussy that you are, you'll never read this.

You're a pussy because you can dish it out but you cant take it.

But what makes you the biggest sopping wet pussy ever is that you're afraid of me,.. a Steeler fan Cleve...I never met a Browns fan that was afraid of a Steeler fan. You're the first.

You're a fucking disgrace.

Stuart

Go fuck yourself...This so called "ultra-patriotism" only exists because of the constant barrage of American hatred that is being propagated by leftist whackos like you...otherwise life would go on.

Call it a self defense mechanism.

Brazil and other South American regions had more African slaves shipped there than were shipped to the US....yet no other country on the planet has afforded blacks more fame, wealth, and power than did America.

Name a famous black that isn't American...Pele? Idi Amin? Barak Obama?

You and Paperneck need to think about that one for awhile.

Stuart

Go fuck yourself...This so called "ultra-patriotism" only exists because of the constant barrage of American hatred that is being propagated by leftist whackos like you...otherwise life would go on.

Brazil and other South American regions had more African slaves shipped there than were shipped to the US....yet no other country on the planet has afforded blacks more fame, wealth, and power than did America.

Nelson Mandela?

Omg look at little stuart who doesnt get out his moms basement long enough to realize theres a world outside of the u.s where black people are well known. I mean we just got done seeing this guy assert himself as one of the greatest athletes in the world of all time....

https://movietvtechgeeks.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/usain-bolt-at-rio-olympics.jpg

Stuart

Love it or leave it man, love it or leave it B)

I've read your posts here's my two cents....

So Colin want to stick up for the oppressed with no regard or much thought about how we have a black president that's been calling the shots for the past 8 years. Not only has this act gave connotation that white people are bad getting away with murder it disregards the people that protect and serve our people; Americans.

I don't think Colin is smart enough to really pull this one off, or that good of an athlete to draw any good out of this much less make any good changes for anyone from any culture. His white parents have to be shaking their heads at this one.

Wait'll someone says he thinks n**gers are fucking up th country.

Then hell will break loose.

WSS

Ive had that suspicion myself. I dont think stuart is cals only alt.

I can pretty much guarantee that cal is only cal. Now Stuart/white dog etc might be alts of a classical douche that used to be a mod here that called himself mr t. That's possible but unless cal is the best actor ever I don't believe he has any alts.

I can pretty much guarantee that cal is only cal. Now Stuart/white dog etc might be alts of a classical douche that used to be a mod here that called himself mr t. That's possible but unless cal is the best actor ever I don't believe he has any alts.

White dog is barely an asterisk on this board.

WSS

Wait'll someone says he thinks n**gers are fucking up th country.

Then hell will break loose.

WSS

Using the "n" word is a push towards inciting violence. Kaepernick, again while I disagree with its effectiveness, expressed himself with civility. If the NFL feels his expression hurt the brand they could take action.

Using the "n" word is a push towards inciting violence. Kaepernick, again while I disagree with its effectiveness, expressed himself with civility. If the NFL feels his expression hurt the brand they could take action.

Disrespecting the American flag is a push toward inciting violence to a lot of people. Just not you.

WSS

Now the liberals and sjws are out in full force after the star spangled banner. Under this current policy of appeasement to liberals under the banner of p.c. it's only a matter of time. I'd personally rather see the country scrubbed of liberals than scrubbed of history and remade in their image.

Disrespecting the American flag is a push toward inciting violence to a lot of people. Just not you.

WSS

Sitting vs "fuck honkeys and niggers too".

At this point I hope you're playing devils advocate.

We wanted people in Baltimore to protest peacefully - that's what Kaep is doing. I still think he has no idea as to why and uses a bunch of catch phrases, but id sure as hell prefer him sitting instead of telling people to burn this bitch down.

Now the liberals and sjws are out in full force after the star spangled banner. Under this current policy of appeasement to liberals under the banner of p.c. it's only a matter of time. I'd personally rather see the country scrubbed of liberals than scrubbed of history and remade in their image.

Scrubbed? Would that be the same as cleansed....perhaps?

Sitting vs "fuck honkeys and niggers too".

At this point I hope you're playing devils advocate.

We wanted people in Baltimore to protest peacefully - that's what Kaep is doing. I still think he has no idea as to why and uses a bunch of catch phrases, but id sure as hell prefer him sitting instead of telling people to burn this bitch down.

Okay it was only the politically correct part that bothers you, how about African Americans, or black people are ruining this country.

And nobody gives a shit about the word honky. Honkies aren't a protected class.

:)

WSS

Okay it was only the politically correct part that bothers you, how about African Americans, or black people are ruining this country.

And nobody gives a shit about the word honky. Honkies aren't a protected class.

:)

WSS

Nothing politically correct here. Kaep didn't say 'pigs' or anything derrogatory.

Also I don't believe he said cops are ruining this country. So not sure what you're trying to equate here..?

Archived