THE BROWNS BOARD

Colin Kaepernick

One Post

Nothing politically correct here. Kaep didn't say 'pigs' or anything derrogatory.

Also I don't believe he said cops are ruining this country. So not sure what you're trying to equate here..?

So you will require him to actually say the words cops are ruining this country to be offended? You don't think that's what the actions met? Don't be naive.

He's insulting the American flag the symbol so many Americans have died to protect his rights. So I guess they have as much right to be angry as he would to be calley a nig.

Not calling to punish him or cut him or anything of the sort. I do hope some defensive ends tear his fucking head off but that's football.

And I wouldn't want him on my team, like the lefties say actions have consequences So if the Niners decided to cut him I think they'd be well within their rights. Disagree?

If you think it's okay that's not illegal either.

WSS

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's just sitting for gods sake what ate we making such a big fuss over? Is he burning the flag? Wiping his ass with it? No he's not. You cuck right wingers can be the biggest buttpussy faggots we have in our society but god forbid we encourage some kids to remain physically active with participation trophies.

Ur values are literally from another planet. The dumb shit that gets you feathered wankers ruffled i swear to god

Its exactly what it sounds like.

Very ethnic cleansing of you, my good man.

So you will require him to actually say the words cops are ruining this country to be offended? You don't think that's what the actions met? Don't be naive.

WSS

No. If he thought they were ruining the country I'm pretty sure he'd use similar rhetoric to some I've heard when regarding such material.

If he said 'do away with police' or 'I support BLM and their abolishment movement', I'd agree completely with what you're saying.

Kaep has said he wants to see change within law enforcement. I'd like to see change within our communities, doesn't mean they're ruining the country though.

If the Niners cut him they're well within their right to do so. I wouldn't want him on my team first and foremost because he's a shitty QB with a temper. This doesn't help, though.

So maybe the white players should just sit down or turn his back during national anthem and say he will continue to do that until African Americans learn to behave as civilized human beings. Or "until the African American community brings its violent crime level down-to the rest of America."

Also I'm ashamed of the fact that Isaiah Crowell got off the hook. That was pretty foul. And there a case or equivalency would be a white player tweeting a photograph of darkies swinging from the trees.

WSS

So maybe the white players should just sit down or turn his back during national anthem and say he will continue to do that until African Americans learn to behave as civilized human beings. Or "until the African American community brings its violent crime level down-to the rest of America."

WSS

Id be fine. Frankly i give a fuck why anyone would wanna sit. Dont like the song? Sit yo ass down. Too hot? Sit next to the fan and cool yoself nigga. I simply just sont give a fuck.

Yeah I'm with you on crowell. I won't support him again. Not even if he runs for 20 tds.

Oh i do. You know when ill stop supporting him? When he miss that weak side zone blitz and get rg killled. Or when he fails to read the b gap that got opened like a bomb went off in it instead he bounces out right into the olb'er. Now im mad. Im long past giving two fucks what these degenerates do off the field unless they're using ped's or they kill someone or an animal.

Also I'm ashamed of the fact that Isaiah Crowell got off the hook. That was pretty foul. And there a case or equivalency would be a white player tweeting a photograph of darkies swinging from the trees.

WSS

I guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. I can't drum up outrage over a hypothetical.

Democratic vice-presidential nominee Sen. Tim Kaine (D., Va.) said Thursday that “you’ve got to respect” San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick’s decision to sit down during the national anthem as a sign of protest of America’s treatment of minorities

No you don't have to respect someone when they do something stupid and foolish....and I don't.

NEW PHOTOS: Kaepernick didn’t just INSULT the flag, he MOCKED COPS!

kaepernick-socks-cops-08-31-16.png

It looks like Kaepernick was even more radical about his “Black Lives Matter” protest than was previously known, as pictures surfaced today from training camp showing what he really thinks of cops.

From the Big Lead:

Pictures from training camp back on August 10th (h/t: CBS Sports) show Kaepernick wearing socks that depict a police officer as a pig. The image above also captured him walking on to the practice field with a raised fist.

OK, so I really believed people were overdoing it with their vitriol against Kaepernick who seemed more misguided than anything else. But this is truly disgusting. There has to a limit to how a player can abuse the platform afforded him by being a player in the NFL. He needs to be cut today.

The point has been made before but there are two things Kaepernick could have done to keep his opinion and be less destructive. He could put his money where his mouth is and support inner city programs that help disadvantaged kids, and maybe even volunteer. But even if he wanted to keep his idiotic protest, he could have performed acts of symbolism outside of the NFL. Instead he forced other players to have to respond to his idiocy.

I hope the cops declare his mansion a “no-go zone.” Let the a-hole defend himself.

http://therightscoop.com/new-photos-kaepernick-didnt-just-insult-the-flag-he-mocked-cops/

Missed that, I haven't really paid much attention to this thread though.

Admiring Fidel Castro while complaining about how the US systematically oppresses people, Kaepernick is fucked in the head.

---

As an aside, it's dumb for any player to get so involved politically IMO. You wanna worship communist dictators and talk about how the US systematically oppresses people - fine, but there's no reason to bring politics to work like that.

Archived