THE BROWNS BOARD

Colin Kaepernick

One Post

Man, your fixation on Woody is weird.

couldn't care less about his - he's a sh8theaded woodpecker. he starts his smart beak

about me or my posts, and I go back to trying to teach him to stop. He just.....can't........stop.

I see his crap posts, I respond. There are consequences.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got tired of his garbage towards me. Odd that you don't see his inability to stop his crap as

"obsessive".

He started it up again, so.... mind your own bizness.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3792982/amp/Iowa-congressman-says-Kaepernick-s-Islamic-girlfriend-changed-political-views-Black-Lives-Matter-protest-making-sympathetic-ISIS.html?client=safari

When i read stupid shit like this that can "ONLY" come from a republicans mouth, it makes me wanna sit at the next browns game just as a fuck you to the benzo addled shitnaps that agree with stupid shit like this. Whatever you think about kaps reasons, this is just nonsense. People who can say shit like this should be immediately removed from public office.

Im so exassperated that we're still talking about the pregame habits of a guy who right fucking now mighr be the 3rd string qb on the cleveland fucking browns. The mother fucking cleveland fucking browns he might not start infront of kessler. Please god ket that soak in and lets move on before just to spite you clowns we're gonna see this ice bucket like viral movement involving some form of anthem protest.

Had people just let this go and made the athletes to deal with free market forces such as loss of sponsorship...see right herehttp://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/broncos/2016/09/12/brandon-marshall-centurylink-sponsor-national-anthem-kneeling/90277042/.....this would already be petering out.

But no, colored boys need to do as massa says So this will go on.

Jerry Jones went into the locker room before the Cowboys Giants game yesterday. He looked around at all the young men and addressed them as a group.

“Regardless of your personal opinions, this is a sacred day that we recognize the sacrifice and pain that so many have endured. When the National Anthem is played by a lone trumpet player in a few minutes you WILL stand and you WILL put your hand over your hearts!”

Jerry waited a second and made eye contact with several players to make sure his words had sunk in. He knew he had there undivided attention and proceeded.

“You gentlemen are world class athletes, but you are also actors. You perform on a stage that is 100 yards long. Today, you play the role of a patriotic super hero. You will play this role well because you know that millions of children will be watching and looking at your example!”

Then his inner fire started to shine through as he said quietly “but most of all I want you to remember, you are the actors, but this is MY stage and you will play the role I tell you to!”

Or

Every young man on the Dallas Cowboys understands that there is a time and place to express your opinion. Maybe when honoring the fallen is not the right time to give the wrong impression to millions of fans.

Archived