THE BROWNS BOARD

Contested presidential election on it's way?

calfoxwc

Nice that you went to wikipedia for your personally "known" information.

the truth is, there are so many people in the Tea Party mindset, that dont' know about

Santelli.

it was just the idea that our government is spending way too much, outrageous deficit spending,

and our gov is getting way, way, way too large and imposing on every aspect of our lives.

Like i said, I've been to rallies, and they are the nicest patriotic Americans you would ever meet.

None of them were Santelli, you just danced again.

First, the only refresher I needed was on Dick Armey and it did not come from wiki...

Danced? Point was the Tea Party was co-oped by the GOP... or at least factions of the GOP. Seemed like a good idea at the time. Then the broadened "movement" started to eat the GOP.

None of the issues you mention were there from the beginning.

I can't imagine there aren't Mexicans that know framing electric work drywall etcetera you think?

It is an all grape picking and Landscaping.

WSS

Construction industry is full of beaners making shit drywall and electrical construction. Only these stupid faggot liberals think otherwise.

Construction industry is full of beaners making shit drywall and electrical construction. Only these stupid faggot liberals think otherwise.

Yeah I think there is some belief that Mexican labor only picks fruit. My dad was a construction foreman and had to deal with tons of construction labor from Mexico and Guatemala coming in and edging out the locals.

I can't imagine there aren't Mexicans that know framing electric work drywall etcetera you think?

It is an all grape picking and Landscaping.

WSS

Yeah I think there is some belief that Mexican labor only picks fruit. My dad was a construction foreman and had to deal with tons of construction labor from Mexico and Guatemala coming in and edging out the locals.

No one is saying that immigrant labor is simply agricultural but no one blinks an eye at the fact "legal immigrants" are doctors, lawyers, tech workers, educators, etc. And who is hiring all these incompetent illegals? Not Unions but construction companies and corporate farms, all "capitalists", who don't need to care about how your family eats just how much their bottom line is affected.

Archived