THE BROWNS BOARD

PUT UR ORDERS IN NOW....

miktoxic

sorry guys didn't want to have to make a thread about this. kinda want to keep on the DL. but there are too many of you to remember shirt sizes etc. while there're prob new players that want to get in on this.

PM me with info. have some info saved but like i said.....uh....i'd forget my medication if it wasn't for my medication.

please specify size address woman or child. yeah TCPO that's you.

got dope design this year. drunk elf flippin the bird. don't know how vulgar to get with text on back considering people will be in family friendly stadium.

first thoughts were "fuck them tits" but that went out the window as soon as could catch another breath.

front is elf with border of ohio. back is the verbage plus the BB logo.

last year was the schedule printed with some highlights.

i just iike the sound of tenn tits for some reason (lol).

it will be for the tailgate in memphis so..... maybe something music related. ghoolie related.

?????

PM sent...

well if ghoolie played the bagpipes instead of the accordion, the design would write itself.

Does his playing the skinflute count?*

=========================================

*Inspired by page one's dick discussions...

yes of course. but you gotta PM ship info and shirt size including you tour and mud and TCPO and GHOOLIE, ballpeen, hoorta, marko, zombo. (and anyone else who wants a one-of-a-kind never to be had again browns tee). i got a new desktop and didn't save my address book info.......

just thinking something simple on back like the 'music city massacre' or on the friendlier side the 'music city matchup'. second line would read 'brownie sure likes him some tenn tits' with a pic of the brownie on the ground getting tea-bagged by some triple Ds. just kidding.

(or am i)

sorry guys didn't want to have to make a thread about this. kinda want to keep on the DL. but there are too many of you to remember shirt sizes etc. while there're prob new players that want to get in on this.

PM me with info. have some info saved but like i said.....uh....i'd forget my medication if it wasn't for my medication.

please specify size address woman or child. yeah TCPO that's you.

got dope design this year. drunk elf flippin the bird. don't know how vulgar to get with text on back considering people will be in family friendly stadium.

first thoughts were "fuck them tits" but that went out the window as soon as could catch another breath.

with text I allways liked "Fucking Polite"

• 1 month later...

Got mine too! Freakin' awesome dude! You da man and when you're in SoCal drinks and dinner is on me............. well maybe not drinks, I've heard how much you can drink. ;)

Thanks again mik

Archived