THE BROWNS BOARD

The Boston Globe cucks out, <omits> my thoughts on Trump, Hillary - doesn't fit narrative

bbedward

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2016/08/20/gop-critics-say-donald-trump-alienating-new-generation-republicans/E1sTMY1MWWXQ81u48DI9CL/story.html?s_campaign=bostonglobe%3Asocialflow%3Atwitter

Wow.

I did an interview with this bitch Victoria McGrane a couple weeks back, she was doing a story on "millenials and Trump" - citing that Trump has a millenial problem and blah blah blah (also acknowledging that Clinton does to)

So as a college-educated, millenial, swing-state voter she wanted to get an opposing opinion - citing that she had already talked to some college republicans who are not Trump, millenial voting for Gary Johnson, one voting for Clinton, etc, etc.

I said sure, of course, I'd be willing to speak with you for a bit.

I thought I did pretty well - explained why I support Trump citing things such as the TPP, corruption/campaign finance issues, not a war hawk, etc, etc.

I explained why I would never support Clinton - getting into a bajillion reasons including the Clinton foundation, TPP support, numerous lies, etc, etc.

Whatever other chat stuff we talked about - including about how important Ohio is and such.

---

I recorded the entire conversation, in case she twisted my words.

As it turns out - she didn't even use my words at all.

Fucking outrageous, she <omitted> my thoughts about Trump (even though I was a perfect candidate for the article she wrote) and decided that the only perspective the American public needs to hear is anti-Trump.

U do know that journalists always interview more people than they need for a story, right ed? So what ur saying is that ur buttpussy is inflamed because how dare this stupid bitch not put me in her story. Go ahead and email whoever you wantbthey'll tell you the same shit.

Are you that arrogant that you think every word u utter is such delicious golden nearly soccratian nuggetry that this journalist was going to make the entire article about you?

U do know that journalists always interview more people than they need for a story, right ed? So what ur saying is that ur buttpussy is inflamed because how dare this stupid bitch not put me in her story. Go ahead and email whoever you wantbthey'll tell you the same shit.

Are you that arrogant that you think every word u utter is such delicious golden nearly soccratian nuggetry that this journalist was going to make the entire article about you?

It's not that you moron, it's that she only included an echo chamber of anti-Trump opinions you fuckwit.

Obviously any opinion that wasn't anti-Trump was "more than she needed"

It's not that you moron, it's that she only included an echo chamber of anti-Trump opinions you fuckwit.

Obviously any opinion that wasn't anti-Trump was "more than she needed"

Dude you should totally email her and say "do you even know who i am? Im kind of s big deal". Then tell her how you invented linux and shit. That'll get her for sure bro

Naive Cleve is just jealous that he wasn't the center of attention.

Ed, you've been given the Katie Couric dishonest liberal treatment.

Couric reaffirmed that dishonesty for the liberal cause, is just and

fair dishonesty.

anyway you get what you want, it's all good, that's how liberals operate.

People keep calling millenials "young" voters but she defines millenials as having been born between 1980-2000. That puts millenials on the high end at 36 not that young. I'm 37 and let me tell you I certainly don't consider current 16 year olds as being in the same generation as me.

Archived