THE BROWNS BOARD

Registration of guns means harrassment by gov.

calfoxwc

Ur knee is jerking cal. Jerking all over the place. Jerky jerky jerk. Jerk it good now.....u need to do ur research better and not just take ammolands word for it. Theres a valud reason why he's being denied a permit. First, the weapon he pulled he did not have a ccw for. And the reason he couldnt have a ccw is that he had a prior musdemeanor for..................carrying a concealed firearm without a permit. Its a shame cause what he did is exactly what ccw's are for. But you cant blame omaha pd for balking on a permit for a guy who essentially was illegally carrying a firearm even though in this one instance it came in handy.

Jerk jerk jerk around till we all fall down jerky jerky jerk!!!

Ur knee is jerking cal. Jerking all over the place. Jerky jerky jerk. Jerk it good now.....u need to do ur research better and not just take ammolands word for it. Theres a valud reason why he's being denied a permit. First, the weapon he pulled he did not have a ccw for. And the reason he couldnt have a ccw is that he had a prior musdemeanor for..................carrying a concealed firearm without a permit. Its a shame cause what he did is exactly what ccw's are for. But you cant blame omaha pd for balking on a permit for a guy who essentially was illegally carrying a firearm even though in this one instance it came in handy.

Jerk jerk jerk around till we all fall down jerky jerky jerk!!!

Do you have a 13-year old girl follow you around and type whatever you relay to her?

It is pretty dumb in Nebraska that a misdemeanor of carrying without a permit disqualifies you from getting one.

The only disqualifiers should probably be violent/drug related offenses.

---

Also from the article:

I don’t think applicants should have to hit 1″ groups. But I’d like to know that they could hit (i.e. not miss) a human-sized target at somewhere between seven and 20 feet.

I think that's perfectly valid - and that's how it is in Ohio. Right/Left handed only also, you pretty much have to hit the human target.

A. Naive Cleve - that information wasn't in the article. So what, I don't have time to research everything all day.

B. You knee jerked. Right in your article - they admit he had a previous conviction... it was for a KNIFE.

When Harry J. McCullough III was convicted of a knife-related misdemeanor, his chances of qualifying for a concealed carry permit disappeared.

C. Anybody can have a pocketknife, etc, maybe for going camping...etc... and find out

it is illegal, without knowing.

D. You are wrong as usual, except that ammo land should have included more information

on the not giving him a permit. Something doesn't make sense here. Especially you.

"And the reason he couldnt have a ccw is that he had a prior musdemeanor for..................carrying a concealed firearm"

Naive Cleve

Hint - a knife isn't a firearm. Have a nice day.

they wouldn't let him REGISTER his gun, meaning he can't have it.

ccw is a different deal.

his previous gun, confiscated as evidence, was registered. He

just can't get a ccw because of the knife misdemeanor.

btw, you assume concealed carry.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=montana%20open%20carry%20laws

"Montana statutes are silent on antique and replica firearms. They are treated as ordinary firearms for possession and carrying purposes. The open carry of a weapon is generally allowed by any person who is not otherwise prohibited from doing so under federal or state law.Nov 12, 2014"

Well the article says he pulled the gn from under his waistband. That is concealed, not assuming anything. Carrying a knife in excess of a certain length concealed is also a violation of concealment laws. Nebraska allows you to open carry a samurai sword if u felt like it. But you cant conceal anything over 3.5 inches. Ur jerk still stands.

Care to explain what this case has to do with ur overreaching obama theory? Ive always rolled my eyes at liberals whi squawk about conservatives wanting absolutely no laws governing any kind of carried weaponry. But reading what you type sometimes its like dude, you have to have some rules. if you illegally conceal one type of weapon it stands to reason you'll conceal another. He still never list his right to open carry as far as i csn tell, so whats the problem here all knee jerking aside now?

http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum/open-carry-issues-discussions/113267-handgun-iwb-holster-grip-exposed-considered-open-carry.html

A gun is either exposed or not; there's no degree. An IWB with a shirt tucked in behind it is open carry. In FL, concealed is defined as concealed from "ordinary view." FL has limited OC (to/from hunting/fishing only) so having the shirt "slip" behind the gun, exposing it to "ordinary view" would put you in violation.

Carrying a firearm in the open is legal in Nebraska, although state law lets local governments create restrictions.

Archived