THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump to meet with Mexican president today, before immigration speech

bbedward

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if I'm not mistaken two of the largest income streams for Mexico are marijuana and the money sent home by illegals from the United States. No idea why the Mexicans would want to curtail either of those cash cows.

And just a guess would you suppose The Mexican government wants the best and brightest from his country sneaking out to the United States or the dregs?

WSS

Did The Donald pick up a down payment?

President: "We're not paying for the wall"

Trump: "The wall just got 10 feet taller"

President: "Ok, we'll pay for the wall"

---

Meanwhile:

Huma: "Wake up Hillary, the president of Mexico has invited you down there for a meeting"

Hillary: "How much has he donated?"

Huma: "Nothing"

Hillary: "Tell him to fuck off, I'm going back to bed"

President: "Ok, we'll pay for the wall"

"

Dude trump could threaten to build a wall you could see from the moon with a good rifle scope and the mexicans are still going to laugh in his face while offering him some more salsa. They literally could give no fucks about his wall. I guarantee you the cartels are already stocking up on detcord and shape charges.

Dude trump could threaten to build a wall you could see from the moon with a good rifle scope and the mexicans are still going to laugh in his face while offering him some more salsa. They literally could give no fucks about his wall. I guarantee you the cartels are already stocking up on detcord and shape charges.

Walls are advanced nowadays, with things like tunnel detection among other things. I'm sure they'll know if an explosion takes place.

Mexico benefits a shit ton from the US, we've given them huge boosts economically. It's about time we stop taking in their trash while revitalizing their economy.

Im not in total disagreement with u ed but pretending this "the wall just got 10 ft higher" talk is going to strongarm mexico into anything is nonsensical.

See this is what trump does, he blows it out his ass (ill make mexico pay for the wall), without really saying how he would get them to pay for it. Then he comes up with some meaty pseudo macho soundbites "the wall just got ten ft higher etc, etc,etc) and his supporters swallow his cock with no gag reflex. Im at a loss

Im not in total disagreement with u ed but pretending this "the wall just got 10 ft higher" talk is going to strongarm mexico into anything is nonsensical.

See this is what trump does, he blows it out his ass (ill make mexico pay for the wall), without really saying how he would get them to pay for it. Then he comes up with some meaty pseudo macho soundbites "the wall just got ten ft higher etc, etc,etc) and his supporters swallow his cock with no gag reflex. Im at a loss

Lighten up muchacho, it's a joke.

Getting Mexico to pay for the wall is as simple as withholding the billions we give them in aid until the wall is built. Is it possible for would-be illegals to defeat a wall? Yes, but the wall is still going to make it harder to come across illegally.

Comparable to condoms, imo. You're not going to stop every sperm with a rubber, but you'll stop a lot of them, and I'd rather have that than just the fence we have now.

And they they then start imposing more taxes, fees, regulations whatever.......on all the american companies that moved manufacturing to mexico. Companies like...oh i dunno.....boeing for example. Think boeing is going to bbe happy? Mexico will pass that cost off onto us somehow, count on it. Its a fools errand to try

And they they then start imposing more taxes, fees, regulations whatever.......on all the american companies that moved manufacturing to mexico. Companies like...oh i dunno.....boeing for example. Think boeing is going to bbe happy? Mexico will pass that cost off onto us somehow, count on it. Its a fools errand to try

The reason all of those companies moved to Mexico is an entirely different topic, and that is NAFTA

The reason all of those companies moved to Mexico is an entirely different topic, and that is NAFTA

Precisely. And too many big name companies are now too heavily invested there. Getting out of nafta or modifying it will take quite some time. Even if he got 8 years in office he's be long gone before he could apply any real leverage on mexico tonget thenbtonpay for the wall. And thats assuming he could do anything against nafta which would likely be heavily contested by some of our biggest and most influential corporations. Im sure walmart might come down on that like hard rain.

I just heard that as well. I mean its kind of time he stopped being a fucktwat right? Im not going to hop on that train unless he keeps this up for "months"

He got the Mexican president to call him a friend, say that border security is important for both countries due to guns and money that flows to cartels from the US, and that they're open to renegotiating NAFTA.

Pretty big win for Trump today, and he hasn't even given the big speech yet.

Clev, this is why I've been saying that Trump will wipe the floor with Hillary in a debate. He goes unscripted for Q&A all the time, including today with all the Mexican media outlets. Today, he went to a hostile crowd and went face to face with a guy who called him Hitler a few months ago, and he did not act like an uncontrollable maniac. I do believe all the news will be talking about this week is how "presidential" Trump was in this meeting. What a huge persuasion victory for Trump - it takes away Crooked Hillary's strongest argument in that he does not have the demeanor to be president and can't be trusted with nukes. This guy will be the next president.

Mexico_Trump-a8593-3084.jpg

Im watching his press conference with nieto now. He was definitely "on script" reading preprepared statements. The mexican president actually came off the best of the two.

I mean its a start. But trump has to put weeks like this together. One day where he manages to not say something Retarded doesnt mean the route is on. Right now he's still gonna get fist fucked by hillary.

Im watching his press conference with nieto now. He was definitely "on script" reading preprepared statements. The mexican president actually came off the best of the two.

I mean its a start. But trump has to put weeks like this together. One day where he manages to not say something Retard doesnt mean the route is on. Right now he's still gonna get fist fucked by hillary.

My question is why on earth would Nieto agree to do this? Trump clearly isn't liked by Mexicans, and the only positive Nieto gets out of this is a foot in the door of a Trump presidency.

As for Trump's trajectory - I'd say it's right on course. He's going to get a 2-3 point bump from this, and I'll be surprised if it doesn't look like a dead tie going into the first debate. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

I mean its a start. But trump has to put weeks like this together. One day where he manages to not say something Retard doesnt mean the route is on. Right now he's still gonna get fist fucked by hillary.

He's has a few good weeks now, with a lot of good speeches.

Archived