THE BROWNS BOARD

Cuts to 53....

Tour2ma

Yup... Still have my HO collection... wanna make something of it? ;)

Overall University was the operative phrase. For Engineering I have no doubt MIT would be #1 and CalPoly would jump into the conversation. But some of the Ivys would likely hang around as well.

CalPoly or CalTech. They are different schools. One in San Luis Obispo, the other, I believe, in Pasadena.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the topic is engineering within the Ivies, Cornell is far and away #1.. both in quality of individual major and breadth of specialties offered.

Of course I'm not biased [That's my alma mater] but it's simply the truth.

I think you must know from my ramblings that that is where my boy goes for grad school.

Here's hoping Hue admits he was wrong about Kessler sooner rather than later.. IMHO Kessler doesn't make our PS.. I bet he says nothing about the statement he made on draft day regarding the selection of Kessler -- "Trust Me"

He'll give Kessler some time, but if he feels Hogan is better, it could come to that.

Missed spotting Fabiano in BLT's cuts, but he was in the 75 list... plus he was listed as a Center. This was a kid I watched tape of pre-draft. Really good feet at LT, but lacking upper body strength at the time. Also remember getting distracted by this DeValve kid flashing at WR.

Disregard the above earlier post... The Harvard OT I "scouted" was Cole Toner, not Fabiano. Toner apparently stuck with AZ.

The distraction comment stands...

Archived